PDA

View Full Version : Is this real gball

jak47
01-04-2009, 01:45 PM
The google ball
Introducing the gBall (http://www.google.com.au/intl/en/gball/)
Users can plug in and register their gBall online, using a simple interface. The gBall contains inbuilt GPS and motion sensor systems to monitor the location, force and torque of each kick. The data is interpreted by a new curvilenear parabolic approximation algorithm developed in Google's Sydney office, known as DENNIS ("Dimensional, Elastic, Non-Linear, Network-Neutral, Inertial Sequencing"), which plots the ball's trajectory, accuracy and distance.
Using artificial intelligence technology, Google can provide users - from amateurs to professional players - with detailed online kicking tips, style suggestions and tutorials based on their gBall kicking data.
Kicking data is also sent to national talent scouts and player agents. The gBall will vibrate if talent scouts or player agents want to make contact with the user. Users can log in to their gBall account to make contact.
As an added bonus, anyone who misplaces his or her gBall will be able to search Google Maps to locate it.

jak47
01-04-2009, 01:45 PM
ok it is a joke april first ahahahaa
In early testing, players experienced a few minor electrical shocks and burns due to components short-circuiting, but we've worked with local standards bodies to ensure we've overcome this issue and hope that the affected players will be available to play in a few weeks.

Satan1
01-04-2009, 01:58 PM
I was looking at it this morning asking myself who it could possibly fool....

Dubs
01-04-2009, 02:39 PM
um dude
145pm is after 12pm ruh row

Dubs

jak47
01-04-2009, 06:51 PM
i had a late morking K, and i only just saw it... yeah i got a bit done :( then i read it and laughed at :
A. the joke
B. myself
then i cried a bit hahahaha :)

Supercharged1600
01-04-2009, 07:03 PM
jak - you're always coming up/saying something that makes me smile/laugh... usually at your expense but at least you are generous enough to share it with us :)

thnx