PDA

View Full Version : a bit dusty there ralph.....



gohan
01-06-2005, 12:26 AM
http://www.mcnews.com.au/motorcycleracing2...es/IMG_2863.htm (http://www.mcnews.com.au/motorcycleracing2005/australian/superbike/rnd_3/gallery_g/pages/IMG_2863.htm)


http://www.mcnews.com.au/motorcycleracing2...es/IMG_2865.htm (http://www.mcnews.com.au/motorcycleracing2005/australian/superbike/rnd_3/gallery_g/pages/IMG_2865.htm)

TurboR1
01-06-2005, 06:04 AM
Now see, isn't it easier to read the sponsership on the bikes when they are not going so fast :lol:

modaddie
01-06-2005, 09:05 AM
after an awesome weekend up to that point i would like to thanks Alex TOMASSETTI N.S.W. rider for F@$%ing up a great weekend.....
i still have no idea what he was thinking (i dont think he was thinking)

damaged items,
shoei helmet
astar leathers
race fairings
fairing bracket

gohan
01-06-2005, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by modaddie@Jun 1 2005, 09:05 AM
after an awesome weekend up to that point i would like to thanks Alex TOMASSETTI N.S.W. rider for F@$%ing up a great weekend.....
i still have no idea what he was thinking (i dont think he was thinking)

damaged items,
shoei helmet
astar leathers
race fairings
fairing bracket

124306




you will be alright mate :)
your bike certainly came out of it better than his :unsure:

Ace
01-06-2005, 09:28 AM
Ralph still manages to give a thumbs up for the camera in the first pic! Onya Ralph.

modaddie
01-06-2005, 10:25 AM
that wasnt a thumbs up
i thought i was still holding on to the throttle :lol:

Foofie Foofie
01-06-2005, 10:59 AM
Shit sorry to see Mammo ..... you get cut up ? , Sorry wanst there, what was the go ?

Barbagallo - The only place that the hillbilly hick locals think wanneroo black sand really is kitty litter. Why they dont use something more friendly like sand blasting garnet i dont know .

gohan
01-06-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by saf@Jun 1 2005, 10:59 AM
Shit sorry to see Mammo ..... you get cut up ? , Sorry wanst there, what was the go ?

Barbagallo - The only place that the hillbilly hick locals think wanneroo black sand really is kitty litter. Why they dont use something more friendly like sand blasting garnet i dont know .

124337




me cant understand why phillip island and the like have that kitty litter shit :huh:
id prefer to get my bike full of sand instead of that other crap that tears your bike apart.

PrestigeCBR
01-06-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by gohan@Jun 1 2005, 03:33 AM
me cant understand why phillip island and the like have that kitty litter shit :huh:
id prefer to get my bike full of sand instead of that other crap that tears your bike apart.

124350


I would go along with that.

Foofie Foofie
01-06-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by gohan@Jun 1 2005, 11:33 AM
me cant understand why phillip island and the like have that kitty litter shit :huh:

124350


Cause it works better in shorter distance. Its used everywhere in the world at any half decent (FIA FIM) track .

I think Wanneroo and possibly a couple tracks in the Kalahari desert use this powder.

gohan
01-06-2005, 12:19 PM
i know it might be used at most tracks but i,ve seen bikes just do a very slow slide and the fairings are F$#KED!
suppose its ok for the factory teams but not us SQUIDLY SQUIDS :) who cant afford to crash all the time,which we do :unsure:

Foofie Foofie
01-06-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by gohan@Jun 1 2005, 12:19 PM
i know it might be used at most tracks but i,ve seen bikes just do a very slow slide and the fairings are F$#KED!
suppose its ok for the factory teams but not us SQUIDLY SQUIDS :) who cant afford to crash all the time,which we do :unsure:

124369


I hear you Gohan, the other side of the coin is ive also seen what this sand can do when injected into the engine or simmilar parts. There is that cost aswell.

Ben
01-06-2005, 12:40 PM
The GP riders arent happy with the phillip island traps. The shit they used were river stones. Bloody rocks!!!!

PrestigeCBR
01-06-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Ben@Jun 1 2005, 04:40 AM
The GP riders arent happy with the phillip island traps. The shit they used were river stones. Bloody rocks!!!!

124386


That's so you can throw them at the other wanker who knocked you off your bike :P

aldo_64
09-06-2005, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by gohan@Jun 1 2005, 12:19 PM
i know it might be used at most tracks but i,ve seen bikes just do a very slow slide and the fairings are F$#KED!
suppose its ok for the factory teams but not us SQUIDLY SQUIDS :) who cant afford to crash all the time,which we do :unsure:

124369


That's easy for you to say!!! :huh:

PrestigeCBR
10-06-2005, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by aldo_64@Jun 9 2005, 02:57 PM
That's easy for you to say!!! :huh:

126929


Steve, you tried to fly over one sand trap :blink: but landing was the problem :unsure: