PDA

View Full Version : bike stack dvd

troyboy94
22-11-2009, 05:40 PM
hey psb i was at a mates house the other day and he had this dvd that was prety mutch a compilation of street bike stacks similar to those of the crusty demons but this was with road bikes and a lot more crashes i was wondering if maybee you could tell me the name because his was a burnt copy from a mate and hade no name on it i would realy apreciate you help as i would like to buya copy
thanks

troyboy94
22-11-2009, 05:40 PM
oh yeah soz about spelling

BigTim
22-11-2009, 05:42 PM
There's heaps of different stunt videos that have crash sections on them.
I think your description might be a bit vague, dude.

troyboy94
22-11-2009, 05:44 PM
yeah this had every thing and it was only stacks i realy dont know how else to describe but i know one clip was filmed on a main road in a convertable were this chick pulls her top up and the dood on the bike next to the car ovcourse gets distracted and rides into a concreat pilon just 100s of clips like this
i know that it sounds realy un amusing but its a prety cool movie kind the sort u would put on in the shed with a few mates around workin on the bike on a saturday arvo

kenty
22-11-2009, 06:45 PM
yeah this had every thing and it was only stacks i realy dont know how else to describe but i know one clip was filmed on a main road in a convertable were this chick pulls her top up and the dood on the bike next to the car ovcourse gets distracted and rides into a concreat pilon just 100s of clips like this
i know that it sounds realy un amusing but its a prety cool movie kind the sort u would put on in the shed with a few mates around workin on the bike on a saturday arvo

Not the same thing but get some ghostrider DVDs (not the Pansy nicholas cage movie but the ones filmed in Europe), and there is a video on the interwebs called stupid riding both will get u in a mischevious mood

troyboy94
27-11-2009, 07:19 PM
yeah thanks the one i was talking about i now know is "Urban Street Bike Warriors - Smashes, Crashes and Bashes" yeah i have seen gost rider before he is on alot of the crusty demons albums