PDA

View Full Version : ...like a red headed step child. (hopefully)

Roger Explosion
26-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Stop and search laws have been nipped in the bud for the time being. Send an e-mail to your local member to let them know how you feel and lets hope that this dies a non zombie death.
Delay for controversial stop and search powers - The West Australian (http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/wa/6520095/delay-for-controversial-stop-and-search-powers/)

Busson
26-11-2009, 08:22 PM
don't agree with the proposed laws, surely someone will disagree with me soon...

Sumatie
26-11-2009, 08:45 PM
I don't agree with them either..we are heading for police state where basic rights don't exist.

Ryven
26-11-2009, 10:42 PM
I agree with them. If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to worry about. And there should be mandatory jail terms for speeders and people who don't wear protective gear. Also, does anyone else miss DST?

Desmo
26-11-2009, 11:05 PM
Do you intentionally pick the opposing side to any argument just to be a pain in the arse, or are you just incapable of thinking more then
one step ahead?

Ryven
26-11-2009, 11:12 PM
You feeling a little tired?

drifter
26-11-2009, 11:21 PM
I agree with them. If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to worry about. And there should be mandatory jail terms for speeders and people who don't wear protective gear. Also, does anyone else miss DST?

I think you mean people should lose their license forever if they get caught speeding. that'll learn 'em