PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Dainese Leather Jacket and Gloves $750 for both!

jenstar
11-12-2009, 10:47 PM
HOT HOT HOT! NEW STYLE! PROBABLY THE SEXIEST JACKET OUT THERE ;)

Practically brand new! TRIED ON twice! Still have the plastic sleeve, hanger, tags and care instruction pamphlets for both the Jacket and gloves. Both retail for around $1000 and $350 a piece in stores! Bargain buy as I no longer have a bike. $750 for both or $600 for the Leather Jacket and $200 for the gloves! No swaps. Genuine gear!

Selling :

* Santa Monica size 50/40 WHITE Dainese racing jacket (medium for most)
* Dainese Ignition racing gloves WHITE size medium
.................................................. .................................................. ....
DAINESE "SANTA MONICA" Professional Men Motorcycle Racing Jacket
The language used by the Dainese Santa Monica Jacket expresses the power of wild horses and the untamed rebel spirit at loose on the rugged West Coast. This jacket has close-fitting, strictly street-biker lines. Its new anti-grip titanium protection on the shoulders are inspired directly by the ones worn by Valentino Rossi on MotoGP circuits. Integrated in a single meshed structure, the composite-material titanium is co-extruded to reduce the presence of stitching. Less invasive thanks to "sandwich" construction, this new protection gives the jacket a tighter, yet more comfortable fit while guaranteeing the highest safety levels as well.
- 100% 1,2mm cowhide D-Skinleather - Vat dyed leather treated with silicone and wax
- Composite protectors.
- Pocket for Wave G / Back Space G back protector.
- Racing certification - CE-Norm EN1621-1.
- Fixed Sanityzed® lining.
- Air vents on sides.
- 3D-Bubble liner on the back, sides, chests, and lower back.
- Removable thermal microdown lining
- Refractive inserts.
- Jacket-trousers fastening system.
- Aerodynamic spoiler.
- Co-injected Titanium shoulder

LOCATED : BRISBANE

PREFER PICK UP

Mikeymikemike
12-12-2009, 12:34 AM
considering this is PERTH street bikes. how much is shipping to perth?

Xuaxace
12-12-2009, 12:58 AM
PREFER PICK UP

PERTH street bikes.

jenstar
12-12-2009, 10:20 AM
havent got a quote on it yet. If buyer is serious then i will ask aust post. Thats why i posted it up. Otherwise would prefer pick up.

Elad
17-12-2009, 06:22 PM
PM sent a tron!

Pobbler
18-12-2009, 12:10 PM
fake? looks like an eBay ad.

where are the real pictures?

Elliot
18-12-2009, 12:11 PM
fake? looks like an eBay ad.

where are the real pictures?

Yeah looks sus to me

jenstar
18-12-2009, 03:42 PM
if u guys asked for it i wouldve just sent u it. Mayb u shouldnt down somebody's add and risk losing them a sale and making assumptions.

jenstar
18-12-2009, 03:55 PM
Here are the pics ive taken for those who are genuinely interested.

the so called "ebay pictures" were taken off google images as I hadnt gotten around to taking photos of the gear. If your not keen on the gear, id appreciate that you dont post garbage like "it looks fake". I did state in the ad that i prefered pick up in brisbane, as i know some members arent all from perth. Then, they can inspect the gear and obviously know that its genuine.

I came with good intentions to sell some gear off so like i said, keep the negative comments out of the thread.

Cheers

jenstar
18-12-2009, 04:00 PM
Calculated from the Austpost website for delivery to perth is $38.20 (calculated to Coma for ELAN) Gets there within 5 days and is based on 50x30x30 dimension box.

cheers

Elad
18-12-2009, 06:37 PM
Thanks Jen.

No bad ju-ju here mate.

Yes, maybe it looks like an ebay ad, I assume that proly you have advertised it on ebay and copied onto here too or you have simply made an effort to gain people's attention.

I have contact Jen via pm and no indication that it is dodgy at all. fyi.

Jen this is Perth Street bikes and in my experience everyone is from Perth... people in perth are scared of everyone else!!! ha ha j/k.

jenstar
19-12-2009, 07:15 AM
im just really good at making ads!

The bottom santa monica bit i pasted from google so ppl know what the jacket is made from. I totally get why ppl would be cautious about buyin things. But i guess i can always put it on ebay, so ppl can pay via paypal to feel more secure. Just thought id start in forums first. Ive advertised it in a few forums now. Thanks!

jenstar
19-12-2009, 09:26 PM
1st and final price drop for both items at $650 together!

Elad
20-12-2009, 09:06 AM
Hey Jen,

Check your PMs!

Just double checking that you calculated freight to ComO not ComA?

Talk soon!

jenstar
22-12-2009, 07:55 PM
sold to ELAD! THanks a million! Hope u like it :)

staryknight
23-12-2009, 01:07 PM
hot daym wat an awesome bargain

Elad
05-01-2010, 01:41 PM
Righto,

Well to the peeps that said it was fake... :-P

Got the jacket and gloves in just after christmas in perfect condition.

Thanks Jen!

Poo bum shit wee - the jacket is too big for me!

Seems that Dainese is another brand that changes sizing like they change their undies as i tried on a 50 at Lloyd Chapman and perfecto in a textile and a leather jacket but this one... 50 is like 2 or 3 sizes too big. Before anyone jumps in and tells me it is a fake... It has original tags from Dainese shop + the thermal liner tags + the Jacket tag + the how to care for and look after tags etc and the quality is spot on.

Look out for a sale soon for those of you who thhink you missed out. You can even try it on now it is in Perth!

suprastar
05-01-2010, 04:21 PM
Oh that's not good..
I tried on the same 50 at Lloyd Chapman and ordered a new Dainese jacket online going by that size :/
Hopefully it turns out ok

TurboR1
05-01-2010, 04:26 PM
Interested... I just live up the road... A 50 in Dainese would fit nicely, not sure if i would fit medium gloves though... (I'm a well hung lesbian).

Elad
07-01-2010, 10:06 AM
Good luck to ya suprastar!!!

Turbo.... PM me if you want the jacket. I will be putting it up for sale here and a few other places today... Alas i could not justify keeping it. I tried really hard - I was thinking that if i put in some after market back protector insert with a strap on back protector and around 4 large jumpers on that it might fit....

suprastar
07-01-2010, 10:10 AM
what's ya weight and height elad out of interest?

Elad
07-01-2010, 10:15 AM
I am around 73Kg. Height around 170cm.

Dianese size chart says i should be a 48.

:)

TurboR1
07-01-2010, 11:30 AM
I weigh 65kg and am 180cm... good for 1/4 mile times, not so great for finding clothes that fit.

Elad
07-01-2010, 12:01 PM
Ha ha yeah man.

It is hard enough when you are a "standard" size...

1/4 mile quickness must not be underestimated however!