Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Martymoose

Calling out Martymoose for a suspension set up. Had a mate i met at barbs (cant remremember his name) recommend you.
    Someone tag his name for a PM please?

Cheers
    ~You're only here once on this Earth, so you might as well make the most of it~

Motorbike
    S1000RR, Daytona 675R, CRF450X, Nuda 900R, Street Triple 660
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best I can do to describe the issue is this.
    Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But now it's a bit more like this
    BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-R-R-r-r-r-r-r-, shift

exan
    Likes AdamRR, Marty MOOSE liked this post

Motorbike
    Sacrificial 250
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Much appreciated man! Thank you
    ~You're only here once on this Earth, so you might as well make the most of it~

Motorbike
    rgv250
    Liked
    112 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone here did a good job setting up my suspension. Chief wiggum I think his name was .

He jumped out from the small shrub he was hiding under , and said "you've been sprung"

Much appreciated man. Thank you. I now have a quicker rebound rate , and stability when riding over the whoop de doos

I'm now trying to stand up a little bit more , hang tighter on to the handlebars , It's not all smooth sailing travelling the uneven bumpy road to success while it is still under construction but easier if the other riders around show you the way of not winding yourself up to the hardest of settings and complaining about the harsh whacks on the bottom from doing so
    ...and as I sailed through the air in slow motion , my life flashed before my eyes , and I found myself completely bored

Motorbike
    2011 Gixxer 600
    Liked
    2552 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scottricho View Post

I'm now trying to stand up a little bit more , hang tighter on to the handlebars , It's not all smooth sailing travelling the uneven bumpy road to success while it is still under construction but easier if the other riders around show you the way of not winding yourself up to the hardest of settings and complaining about the harsh whacks on the bottom from doing so
    No no, apparently it's more manly to set your suspension hard as fuck.

Motorbike
    rgv250
    Liked
    112 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some pretty girls say they like a good whack on the bum riding nakeds and are impressed with my unusual way of facing the other way,
    going the the biggest kickers with a backpedalling backflip, and wobbling out a daredevil sketchy landing in front of the audience but I still havnt got laid from it yet...
    Every time so far this combat ace gets his fokker out of the hangar he cops heavy flak , the rear gunner , navigator and copilot have bailed out ,
    I barely make it back , joystick in hand with tatty wings badly damaged and shot to shit warning lights blazing and the fuel gauge on empty
    from chasing well defended targets continously obscured by cloud and cunts trying to shoot you down
    Dosen't help very much either that my brilliant mechanic is always drunk and off somewhere fucking a milkmaid in a barn
    ...and as I sailed through the air in slow motion , my life flashed before my eyes , and I found myself completely bored