User Tag List

Page 1092 of 1110 FirstFirst ... 92592992104210821088108910901091109210931094109510961102 ... LastLast
Results 21,821 to 21,840 of 22198

Thread: Spotted v3.0

Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200, Tryhard Gayowner, and a tractor with sik scooter wheels
    Liked
    56 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Trident View Post
    It's still poor form giving clues to someone's ID online.
    Let's face it he overtook the Mazda 3...
    There has previously been pictures of me doing poppits on this forum, and I'm pretty sure there's pics of my dash when I was doing 250+ somewhere too. Still haven't been done for either, so I don't think it matters that much..
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.

Motorbike
    Triumph Trident
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah yeah defend it all you want I still think it's poor form if you want to out yourself go right ahead.
    The point is the wallopers already know more than enough, without ant free intel...
    The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
    G T
    Likes armod liked this post

Motorbike
    Triumph Street Triple R, GSX-R750 Trackbike
    Liked
    1143 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Trident View Post
    Yeah yeah defend it all you want I still think it's poor form if you want to out yourself go right ahead.
    The point is the wallopers already know more than enough, without ant free intel...
    What is the illegal act I've given info on?
    "Speed Kills". The stupid person's answer to a complex problem.

Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hati View Post
    Huh? The bit in bold is bullshit. Unless the signs are white in a red circle with black numbers (Road Traffic Code 2000 page 26), you do not need to obey them. They are advisory signs only, not mandatory limits.
    Even the "white in a red circle with black numbers" ones aren't always legal depending on who sets them up and how The cunts at the Red Hill Auditorium have a habit of putting reduced speed signs up when they have an event yet they aren't on the MRD website or advertised beforehand like they are supposed to be

Quote Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
    What is the illegal act I've given info on?
    +1?

Monday arvo ~436pm a dark red CB500X waiting to turn right from Marshall Rd into Beechboro Rd southbound, then again @ ~442pm splitting east on Reid Hwy over West Swan Rd and waiting to turn right from Reid Hwy into Gt Northern Hwy southbound @ ~445pm

Then ~439pm a blue/white Gixxer heading north on Lord St from Reid Hwy and a bright yellow BMW dual sport? heading north on Roe Hwy over Toodyay Rd @ ~447pm and ~452pm a blue/white GSX650F heading west down Toodyay Rd Red Hill

Yesterday ~557pm a red/white GPX250 heading east on Toodyay Rd past the Caltex, then a black V-Strom heading east on Marshall Rd just before Altone Rd @ ~606pm
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Motorbike
    K 1200 r
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
    Older twin headlight Kwaka, plate 8050 (bit hard to see in the dark so not sure) going from Reid onto the freeway north at 9 ish tonight. I was in the Mazda 3 that left you miles behind on the Reid to freeway north on ramp. Do I assume that the little "fly past" when you eventually caught up was because leaving you behind offended you? If so, I'm sorry, I always have a bit of fun on that long corner when there's no native parking their car in the way.
    If you're a new rider then I understand why you took it so easy, fair enough. If you're experienced then I suggest you practice your corning a bit, as anyone can twist the throttle on a straight freeway, and I was only doing 85 ish around that corner, so keeping up shouldn't be too big an issue. If I read you wrong then apologies, no harm intended.
    Maybe the bike went into “holiday mode”

Motorbike
    KTM 390 Duke
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    Female rider with a Valentino Rossi helmet on a Duke 390 this morning coming off the freeway onto William St in the city. Hi
    Man that almost could have been me. Except I'm male, don't have the Valentino Rossi helmet and didn't ride to work on Tuesday.
    Likes R3WARRIOR liked this post

Motorbike
    Twin
    Liked
    122 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hati View Post
    Huh? The bit in bold is bullshit. Unless the signs are white in a red circle with black numbers (Road Traffic Code 2000 page 26), you do not need to obey them. They are advisory signs only, not mandatory limits.

That is the joke about the road work trucks that have those gigantic black/orange signs when they have people fucking around in the emergency lines. The sheep on the freeway don't know that those signs are advisory only so they slow down because they don't know the rules...
    I stand corrected.

Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pnork View Post
    I stand corrected.
    What's the first rule of PSB!?

"Never admit you were wrong..!!!"

What's the second rule of PSB!?

"If you were wrong ....Don't admit it...!!! "

( and you can blame Graelin for the punkatation...)
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."
    Likes Gim, Rolldee liked this post

Motorbike
    Twin
    Liked
    122 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GsxInShed View Post
    What's the first rule of PSB!?

"Never admit you were wrong..!!!"

What's the second rule of PSB!?

"If you were wrong ....Don't admit it...!!! "

( and you can blame Graelin for the punkatation...)
    Quite right, of course, but then maybe I'm a little too honest for my own good.

Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pnork View Post
    Quite right, of course, but then maybe I'm a little too honest for my own good.
    OK out with it.... What is "honest.." It's a thing 'eh?
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Motorbike
    ZX10R, DRZ400SM, YZ250
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i saw a bunch of riders on my trip up & down roe yesterday arvo,

saw a GSXR rider with hivis & his lunch esky strapped to the back

Ducati sitting in with the cars at tonkin hwy lights as i split past

suzuki boulevard at one of the lights on south st, he split up next to me as i already had the first place in line at the lights

and a few others that dont need mentioning

Hi all, i was the guy in shorts & Blue t-shirt on the motard
    Hoonaholics Garage

"It’s not going to judge you like a fucking Volkswagen would."

Motorbike
    Gpx 250 suzuki bandit 1250
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillz View Post
    Ducati sitting in with the cars at tonkin hwy lights as i split past
    being a ducati it was most likely not running. the guy was just pedalling it along with his feet in the traffic to try and look cool. and get to the next cafe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraletic View Post
    little end bearing. best describes as the sound of 'A little black man with a hammer in your engine'. big end sounds like a bigger black man...
    Likes Gim, Brooke.carter liked this post

Motorbike
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GsxInShed View Post
    OK out with it.... What is "honest.." It's a thing 'eh?
    Do you know what a politician is? The opposite of that

Back on topic

Saturday morning ~1143am a silver BMW R1200GS turned right from Ocean Reef Rd into Lenore Rd northbound followed by a black Honda DN-01 & a silver BMW K1200S? a couple of minutes later

Sunday arvo ~1212pm a white/blue WR250? heading east on Hepburn Ave from Mirrabooka Ave, then a white 899? Panigale heading north on Alexander Dr just before Beach Rd @ ~1218pm

Then ~1232pm a black CBR125 or R125 heading east on Widgee Rd, then a black GSX1400 heading north on Alexander Dr from Beach Rd and an old red CB250 cheekily going round the outside of the GSX at Illawarra Cr sth and then both turned right into Illawarra Cr nth a few minutes later

Then ~550pm a late model blue/white Gixxer heading south on Mirrabooka Ave just before Hepburn Ave

Monday morning ~544am a lime green 300 Ninja? at the Caltex servo Toodyay Rd Stratton

Then in the arvo ~552pm in the arvo an orange/black dual sport heading east up Toodyay Rd Red Hill and a red Ducati Monster at the Caltex servo Toodyay Rd Stratton @ ~556pm, then a black cruiser turning left onto Toodyay Rd from Roe Hwy and a white ST1300 heading north on Roe Hwy over Toodyay Rd a minute later and a black Ducati Diavel heading east on Reid Hwy just before West Swan Rd @ ~6pm

Tuesday morning ~449am a motard I think turning left from Toodyay Rd onto Roe Hwy southbound and in the arvo a ½ faired grey BMW sports tourer (F800ST?) heading east on Toodyay Rd Stratton past the Caltex servo @ ~556pm and a blue/silver ZZR250 heading east on Reid Hwy just before West Swan @ ~6pm and a black early ZX14 2up heading east on Reid Hwy just after Lord St a minute later and a late model burgundy/silver CBR250R I think heading east on McClintock Pkwy @ ~612pm

Yesterday morning ~740am a black cruiser heading north on Alexander Dr Dianella, then a red V-Strom turning right from Wordsworth Ave into Alexander Dr southbound @ ~745am and a black cruiser turning right from Walcott St into Clifton Cr? @ ~750am

Yesterday arvo ~433pm a black Yamaha naked (MT-03?) heading west on Hepburn Ave past the Beecboro RaB and a white ~10 ER6N? turning onto the RaB from Beechboro Rd towards Hepburn Ave, then ~439pm a powder blue CB125F heading west on Reid Hwy just before Altone Rd and a silver/black BMW R1200GS heading west on Reid Hwy over West Swan Rd and a lime green/black 300 Ninja? waiting to turn right from Reid Hwy into West Swan Rd northbound @ ~443pm

Then ~502pm a white Honda Grom I think heading west on Toodyay Rd into Gidgegannup and a minute later a lime green 250 Ninja turning right from Lilydale Rd into Toodyay Rd westbound

This morning ~540am a black late model CBR250R heading west along Toodyay Rd from Gidgegannup and right onto Roe/Reid Hwy's and over Lord St and then a black Ducati Diavel heading east and turning left towards Beechboro Rd @ ~6am

Then in the arvo ~124pm a black 250 Ninja heading west on Morley Dr over Wanneroo Rd and a brown/cream cruiser heading south on Wanneroo Rd over Nollamara Ave @ ~145pm

Then ~429pm a dark blue VFR800 Vtech heading west on Hepburn Ave just before Marangaroo Dr and then a white naked (ER6N?) heading north on Altone Rd just before Marshall Rd @ ~436pm and the newish red/black Speed Triple waiting to turn right from Reid Hwy into Lord St northbound a minute later

Then ~440pm a new black CBR500R splitting east on Reid Hwy over West Swan Rd and then a white R/T heading north on Lilydale Rd just before Toodyay Rd @ ~501pm
    Last edited by Para045; 14-01-2018 at 04:32 PM.

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor

Motorbike
    Honda Vfr 1200
    Liked
    68 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Hi to the bloke on the Ducati 1198 on Hislop rd this morning and to the chick who pulled up behind me on Canning hwy at the lights at Risely st hi.
    Tp.

Motorbike
    VTR1000F, MT-09
    Liked
    15 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spotted a few yesterday - coupla step thru thingos, coupla cruisers up Mundaring Weir Rd, red Pani + cruiser on Toodyay Rd, Aprilia RSV4/R/APRC/Factory whateva on Toodyay Rd waiting for the cow to get outta the way (I was stuck behind the backpackers Maui van who obviously thought a cow crossing the road was a reason to continue on doing 45 kmh for the next few kays before getting the f^ck outta the way as well).

Motorbike
    V2
    Liked
    14 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Around midday along Kwinana Freeway heading north, just a few metres before the Canning Hwy ramp, a Red Ducati (maybe 996/8/9) stranded on the side.

Today is a scorcher & perhaps not a good day to take her our. Anyway, hope you are back on the road real quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motorbike
    K1300S & VTR1000 & Husky TE510
    Liked
    142 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    chew & a few others at Wellington Dam today, so much for the 34deg day we were supposed to have today, thermometer on bike read 43 deg coming back through Yarloop.
    Farrider #41
    I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings,
    I'm a drunk, I go to parties.

Likes chew, llbuono liked this post

Motorbike
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Friday morning ~547am the black late model CBR250R at the Vibe servo in Gidgegannup, then a red/white GPX250 heading east up Toodyay Rd Red Hill and the black late model CBR250R heading west down Toodyay Rd Red Hill @ ~554

Then ~604am a black Z800? turning right from Lord St into Reid Hwy westbound followed by a black cruiser and then an earlier model (~05?) blue/white Gixxer heading east on Hepburn Ave just before Marangaroo Dr @ ~612am

In the arvo ~240pm a white/orange Duke 390 waiting to turn right from Wanneroo Rd into Nollamara Ave and an early white/blue GSX650F heading south on Wanneroo Rd over Balcatta Rd

Saturday ~441pm a red 250 Ninja about to turn right from Illawarra Cr nth into Alexander Dr northbound

This arvo ~1248pm a white 300 Ninja heading south on Alexander Dr Dianella, grey/gold Yamaha R1 heading south on Alexander Dr from Victoria Ave

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by optimal View Post
    chew & a few others at Wellington Dam today, so much for the 34deg day we were supposed to have today, thermometer on bike read 43 deg coming back through Yarloop.
    The Donnybrook/Boyup Brook had slow down signs out because of the tar separating.

It was f%@king hot yesterday and today and I had two Broome acclimatised people with me and even they were feeling it.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits
    Likes llbuono liked this post

Motorbike
    ZX10R, DRZ400SM, YZ250
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GSXR on stoneville rd about 11.30, then a yellow 900ss on the hwy
    Hoonaholics Garage