User Tag List

Page 1111 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 111611101110611101110711081109111011111112 LastLast
Results 22,201 to 22,220 of 22223

Thread: Spotted v3.0

Motorbike
    Yamaha R3
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Black kwaka at international airport, i was the worker that directed you to the right carpark. Hi!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Motorbike
    Triumph Trident
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had to do a double take today when I saw an AC50 Suzuki Maverick, it was pretty damn tidy.
    The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
    G T

Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tuesday morning ~436am a white Yamaha R1? waiting to turn right from Toodyay Rd into Roe Hwy northbound

Yesterday arvo ~425pm a platinum coloured BMW R1200R heading north on Alexander Dr over Hepburn Ave, then a white/red/blue Africa Twin heading west on Hepburn Ave just after Marangaroo Dr a minute later Both must have been getting at least a little wet the way the rain was hammering down

Then ~441pm a late model black/red Speed Triple splitting east on Reid hwy over Gt Northern Hwy and then a black/yellow Gixxer heading west on Toodyay Rd past Talbot Rd @ ~445pm

This morning ~6am an ~07 red R1 with "R1 R1" plate heading east on Fenchurch Ave before Alexander Dr
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Motorbike
    XSR900
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Spotted v3.0

Between 3-5pm... A big bleck Busa (rego VULGR) splitting past me on great eastern headed toward Tonkin hwy, Beast! I was the XSR900 you past

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5.05pm 2 x Beemers ADV riders looking lost heading into setting Sun Dampier Highway
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Motorbike
    Focus Izalco SL 3.0, Dura-ace
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5:20pm, Malcolm st/St Georges Tce R1. Bloke had a helmet with a sticker 'Junior Police officer' in a badge styled sticker.. indicated a lot when splitting. Anyone know the go here? or just a troll?
    Likes Damir liked this post

Motorbike
    ZX10R
    Liked
    6 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchleeey View Post
    Between 3-5pm... A big bleck Busa (rego VULGR) splitting past me on great eastern headed toward Tonkin hwy, Beast! I was the XSR900 you past
    I think I spotted the same guy,

At ~3:30pm Great Eastern Highway Bypass turning South onto Roe Highway. I thought it was a Gixxer but could have easily been a Busa. It had a stretched swing arm and had been lowered. He was squiding it up and had filtered through to the front of the lights. I first noticed him because he struggled to take the right hander and drifted into the left lane despite only going at a bit over walking pace. There was some sort of performance car (I know jack shit about car models) behind him who almost ran him up the arse. They revved at each other a bunch and the bike drifted back into the right lane and that's when they decided to race. The rider tried to shift into second but hit neutral and bounced it off the limiter as the car was pulling away. I got a chuckle out of it.
    Likes mitchleeey liked this post

Motorbike
    Twin
    Liked
    122 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mitchleeey View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://www.perthstreetbikes.com/for...er.php?u=32732

Quote Originally Posted by Known

At ~3:30pm Great Eastern Highway Bypass turning South onto Roe Highway. I thought it was a Gixxer but could have easily been a Busa. It had a stretched swing arm and had been lowered. He was squiding it up and had filtered through to the front of the lights. I first noticed him because he struggled to take the right hander and drifted into the left lane despite only going at a bit over walking pace. There was some sort of performance car (I know jack shit about car models) behind him who almost ran him up the arse. They revved at each other a bunch and the bike drifted back into the right lane and that's when they decided to race. The rider tried to shift into second but hit neutral and bounced it off the limiter as the car was pulling away. I got a chuckle out of it.
    LOL
    Likes mitchleeey liked this post

Motorbike
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yesterday arvo ~437pm a black GS500? heading west on Reid Hwy just before Altone Rd, then a steel blue XSR900? heading west on Roe Hwy over Gt Northern Hwy onto Reid Hwy @ ~445pm and then a new white/red striped CBR500RA? heading north on Roe Hwy over Toodyay Rd a minute later

Then ~450pm a new black angular semi faired naked (CFMoto 650NK?) heading west down Toodyay Rd Red Hill and then a silver late model CBR1100XX BB parked at the Gidgegannup Bakery @ ~459pm

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor

Motorbike
    ZRX1200R
    Liked
    159 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paradise lost Scooter run to Toodyay last Sunday.

Liked
    5 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red triumph sprint with top box, exchanged a quick head nod and shared a lane on South Street near Roe hwy. Hi mate!

Motorbike
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This morning ~1024am a metallic green ~14 Ninja 1000 heading east on Gnangara Rd from Alexander Dr and then this arvo ~435pm a red Ducati Monster heading north on Alexander Dr over Hepburn Ave

Motorbike
    KTM 390 Duke | KTM 250 EXC-F
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Known View Post

VULGR is a darn good rider so pretty much guaranteed that wasn't him.
    Likes DQ liked this post

Motorbike
    ZX10R
    Liked
    6 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nos View Post
    VULGR is a darn good rider so pretty much guaranteed that wasn't him.
    I only thought it might be the same bike/person because it was the generally right location and a Suzuki. It very easily could have been someone else.
    Likes nos liked this post

Motorbike
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This arvo ~1209pm a black late model Gixxer heading east on Reid Hwy just after Alexander Dr, then a black FJ1200 I think turning right from a driveway onto Sydney Rd southbound just after Lakelands Dr @ ~1222pm

Then ~1232pm a blue Yamaha R/T heading south on Pinjar Rd just after Yandella Promenade, then a black Can-Am Spyder at the Coles servo on Pinjar Ave/Joondalup Dr @ ~1235pm

Then ~212pm a blue/black ~14? R1 turning right from Neaves Rd into Old Yanchep Rd and a white/red Ducati 1098R with LE1098R plate and a red Suzuki TL1000S heading west from Neaves Rd into Joondalup Dr and over Pinjar Rd

Then ~230pm a damaged red/black Hyo GT250R parked on the corner of The Avenue and Whitcombe Wy

Motorbike
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This morning ~1002am at the Malaga PO, a burgundy Triumph Sprint 900, MT-07 Night Fluo, then @ ~1150am a black FJR1300 heading east on Prindiville Dr before Hartman Dr

This arvo ~1230pm a lime green/white 250 Ninja turning right from Wanneroo Rd into Canham Way, a white Busa heading north on Wanneroo Rd before Hepburn Ave @ ~1235pm and then ~1255pm a white/red Multistrada and a small naked heading north on Alexander Dr from Reid Hwy

Then an orange/black BMW R1100GS? heading west on McClintock Pkwy @ ~410pm and then a white R/T turning right from Illawarra Cr sth into Alexander Dr northbound @ ~418pm and a white/black R1200GS heading north on Alexander Dr over Beach Rd @ ~420pm

Then ~423pm a black Triumph Speed Triple heading north on Alexander Dr under Reid Hwy, then a guy on a metallic blue cruiser reffing the soccer at Morley High School @ ~5pm
    Then ~526pm a tatty black FZ1S followed by a blue/white Gixxer heading north on Alexander Dr under Reid Hwy and then a white Hyo Comet I think and a black bike heading south on Alexander Dr over Beach Rd @ ~534pm

Motorbike
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This arvo ~645pm a small dark coloured sports bike, (CBR300R possibly) turning right from Reid Hwy onto Malaga Dr, then onto McGilvray Avenue and right into Benara Rd

Motorbike
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Friday morning ~913am a burgundy Honda CB900 Hornet heading west on Cedric St before the Fwy and in the arvo a nice blue CBR1100XX BB waiting to head north on Alexander Dr at Hepburn Ave lights @ ~428pm

Sunday morning ~1115am a blue ~06? Bandit S heading south on Beechboro Rd near Benara Rd

Then in the arvo ~433pm a metallic green ~14? Ninja 1000 followed by a late model black Z800/Z1000 heading south on Beechboro Rd over Marshall Rd then a new red Fireblade heading west on Reid Hwy just before Lord St @ ~437pm

Then ~443pm a black/white/orange Super Duke heading west on Toodyay Rd before Lewis Jones Cross and a black cruiser heading west on Toodyay Rd past the Amphitheatre @ ~448pm and 2 minutes later a yellow ~09 FZ1N?, white/blue late model Gixxer and a white/blue BMW S1000RR heading west up Toodyay Rd Red Hill after Roland Rd

Motorbike
    TripleWhistler
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ~530pm Classic Triumph speed trip and a R1 machine-gunning on Leach Hwy

Motorbike
    ZRX1200R
    Liked
    159 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    White DR650 Barrington and Rockingham Road 4pm Tuesday,Black GPX250 Alcoa lights Rockingham Road 4:15pm.