User Tag List

Page 226 of 229 FirstFirst ... 126176216222223224225226227228229 LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,520 of 4574

Thread: Most recent purchase thread. Pictures required!!

Motorbike
    ZX10R, DRZ400SM
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dave Moulton Fuso FRX #2174

if i was a hipster this thing would be the talking point at the local cafe, but since im just a motorcycle bogan it will probably be getting traded on in a few weeks.. worth somewhere between $1500 - 3500k

Annnnnnnd ive already sold it lol
    Last edited by Hillz; 05-03-2018 at 01:49 PM.
    Hoonaholics Garage

"It’s not going to judge you like a fucking Volkswagen would."

Motorbike
    ZX10R, DRZ400SM
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this pushy thing is getting out of hand, wanted a carbon deep dish rear wheel for my fixed gear ended up buying a set old 90's Zipp 440's carbon fibre wheels

Hoonaholics Garage

"It’s not going to judge you like a fucking Volkswagen would."

Motorbike
    None for now.
    Liked
    247 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I won't post a pic because you can see it in link below - I got a baby AR15 yesterday

Link - https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/mp-15-22-sport

$329USD and it came in a cardboard box

It'll bring me much cheaper fun at the shooting range since it's about $0.05 per round vs 9mm which is about $0.18 per round and full size 223/556 is closer to $0.30 to even higher than $0.70 depending on reman/quality etc.

It helps that I also won a silent auction for a 12 month membership at the local club for $220 so overall it's been a happy few weeks for my hobbies
    Likes CbrRider81, Para045, GsxInShed, 06sti liked this post

Motorbike
    ZRX1200R, X1 White Lightning, 06 FJR 1300, Norton Commando
    Liked
    148 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    picked this up yesterday, got home today.

I win the internet
    " Lightly Seared On The Reality Grill"
    Likes Skut, Geeman, Tron liked this post

Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^^ Brilliant hull.. design stolen from Eden Craft ocean rescue/Racer as I recall...needs TT 454 efi..to get the best fishing spots ..^^^^^
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by INTJ View Post
    I won't post a pic because you can see it in link below - I got a baby AR15 yesterday

Link - https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/mp-15-22-sport

$329USD and it came in a cardboard box

It'll bring me much cheaper fun at the shooting range since it's about $0.05 per round vs 9mm which is about $0.18 per round and full size 223/556 is closer to $0.30 to even higher than $0.70 depending on reman/quality etc.

It helps that I also won a silent auction for a 12 month membership at the local club for $220 so overall it's been a happy few weeks for my hobbies
    Yeahhhhhh, I'll take the usual SJW shit I always get these days (IDGAF), but I gotta ask; what motivates you after a mass school shooting (in the country in which you reside) to buy a nerfed pretend military rifle to shoot .22lr at a range? I shot a shit ton of guns as a kid in the country (kinda grew up with them) and could take out a 'roo with a head-shot with a .22 hollow-point and a really basic rifle for supposed pest control. .222 bolt action was more challenging for an 8-year old but the scoped range and accuracy was amazing. The Breda semi-auto 12 gauge was a complete hoot when we shot ducks on the local farms - which we then prepped and ate. The .22 and a single-shot 410 took out a lot of rabbits (skinned and eaten as well). My dad had a WW1 era 303 that I saw him take down a rabbit on the run with open sights. We ate that one as well, and tried to tan the skin unsuccessfully.

Them guns were pretty cool, and useful back then and there and it seemed like genuine hunting for a purpose. And then one day on a camping trip someone asked me to shoot a 'roo to get bait for yabbies and long story short it stopped being fun and became brutal and needless - I think I was about 12.

So I gotta ask, why do you need a plinking .22 that looks and handles like a military rifle in a country plagued with gun violence with the AR15 the current mass-shooting weapon of choice? (...and yeah, I think I know the answer "'cos I can")

Motorbike
    Twin
    Liked
    122 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skut View Post
    So I gotta ask, why do you need a plinking .22 that looks and handles like a military rifle in a country plagued with gun violence
    Why does anyone in America buy guns. Ask Jim Jeffries - It’s because they like ‘em.
    Quote Originally Posted by llbuono
    This is my last post on psb good bye
    Quote Originally Posted by llbuono
    i am gone from psb forever
    Likes Para045 liked this post

Motorbike
    None for now.
    Liked
    247 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeahhhhhh, I'll take the usual SJW shit I always get these days (IDGAF), but I gotta ask; what motivates you after a mass school shooting (in the country in which you reside) to buy a nerfed pretend military rifle to shoot .22lr at a range?
    I've explained it's for a cheap hobby. It's been about a 3 year decision process, prolonged because of finances, indecisiveness and also because of uncertainty about how long I'll be over here. I didn't factor in that a similar style rifle has been used to kill anyone in the decision process. Nor do I draw any connection whatsoever between me personally owning a rifle (or 1 of 3 other handguns for that matter) and a deranged murderer killing people with a rifle. I'm excited to take it to the range in the next few weeks and shoot paper with it.
    Likes Para045, GsxInShed liked this post

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get some tin cans. Much more fun than the paper.

Living in a place with more guns than people (350 million?) it's irresponsible not to own a gun.
    Politics is the entertainment branch of industry.

Motorbike
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeahhhhhh, I'll take the usual SJW shit I always get these days (IDGAF), but I gotta ask; what motivates you after a mass school shooting (in the country in which you reside) to buy a nerfed pretend military rifle to shoot .22lr at a range? I shot a shit ton of guns as a kid in the country (kinda grew up with them) and could take out a 'roo with a head-shot with a .22 hollow-point and a really basic rifle for supposed pest control. .222 bolt action was more challenging for an 8-year old but the scoped range and accuracy was amazing. The Breda semi-auto 12 gauge was a complete hoot when we shot ducks on the local farms - which we then prepped and ate. The .22 and a single-shot 410 took out a lot of rabbits (skinned and eaten as well). My dad had a WW1 era 303 that I saw him take down a rabbit on the run with open sights. We ate that one as well, and tried to tan the skin unsuccessfully.

Them guns were pretty cool, and useful back then and there and it seemed like genuine hunting for a purpose. And then one day on a camping trip someone asked me to shoot a 'roo to get bait for yabbies and long story short it stopped being fun and became brutal and needless - I think I was about 12.

So I gotta ask, why do you need a plinking .22 that looks and handles like a military rifle in a country plagued with gun violence with the AR15 the current mass-shooting weapon of choice? (...and yeah, I think I know the answer "'cos I can")
    hey skut ...what's up man?

.22 ?? might as well chuck a rock at a target...

Don't get me wrong I was brought up around small bores too. I get the 'brutal and needless'

It happened to me up here with fishing after seeing the way some 'people' fish and care for catch.. I stopped..fishing..and now only do it for a fresh feed....yep

Is it so bad to want to own a gun...I love the engineering ,the feel ..the weight. Same as I love my guitar...The look the sound..the electronics....it's mine and noone else makes the sounds I make..

Like INTJ said .. the comparison between a mass murderer and a hobbie shooter is a long bow to draw.....

Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So why ask in the 1st place when you obviously know the answer? Why do people buy superbikes/cars that can go more than 3 times the open road limit in most countries around the world? This VVVV

Quote Originally Posted by pnork View Post
    It’s because they like ‘em.
    +1 If I was allowed by our soft cock govt to buy one I would in a heartbeat, it's no more dangerous than the other 10 firearms or high Hp cars and bikes I own if used correctly

Nor do I draw any connection whatsoever between me personally owning a rifle (or 1 of 3 other handguns for that matter) and a deranged murderer killing people with a rifle. I'm excited to take it to the range in the next few weeks and shoot paper with it.
    Using Skuts thinking we should ban Suzuki Grand Vitara's/Renault Mégane's/BMW's/Renault's and delivery trucks on our streets immediately because they've been used by deranged psycho's to do the wrong thing
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Motorbike
    2007 RSV1000R Factory. 2012 ZX10RR Endurance Special.
    Liked
    3663 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's easier to drag others down to your own level of comprehension than try and elevate ones own up to the understanding of others.

SJW motto for life.

Goes some way to explain why we need to wear helmets on push bikes, cigarettes are plain packaged AND then hidden from view, hoon laws, 40kph school zones, black boys now need to be called grass trees, fags (the lolly) are called fads, all the result of some cunts who's opinion that way too far.

Some cunt who should have been bullied into, at worst, total lack of confidence or, at best, adolescent suicide.

No wonder people call things the "good old days"

EDIT: Before anyone thinks I'm deliberately targeting an individual, I'll like to clear up that it's a generalisation. I would never single any SJW out, as it would give them the illusion that their opinion matters.
    Last edited by TurboR1; 08-04-2018 at 01:07 PM.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Motorbike
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TurboR1 View Post
    It's easier to drag others down to your own level of comprehension than try and elevate ones own up to the understanding of others.

SJW motto for life.

Goes some way to explain why we need to wear helmets on push bikes, cigarettes are plain packaged AND then hidden from view, hoon laws, 40kph school zones, black boys now need to be called grass trees, fags (the lolly) are called fads, all the result of some cunts who's opinion that way too far.

Some cunt who should have been bullied into, at worst, total lack of confidence or, at best, adolescent suicide.

No wonder people call things the "good old days"
    You must just love to think you are always right. You know....most of the above examples are for fear of death...not conservation of life....

smokes and helmets etc.. still...kunts die from headstrike at the pub door/kerb....still cough lungs up..but insist smoking is ok..'cause it's "too hard to give up"

You disagree with mandatory speed limits in school zones? Fags are still fags , mate.. just non-fags aren't allowed to call it. or do you mean there's a reference to the bad ol' days when ,if you were a same sex

person you'd be persecuted and ostracised..? hated and abused..tacked and beaten..?

I'm curious ..you seem to have started a debate....feel free to continue....

People need to be contained within certain community norms.... noise limits/alcohol restrictions/speed limits and a new level of acceptence for anyone who is forward thinking and different...

SRSly .. that's why kids go to school innit? I don't conform yet I live within a lot of rules...some are good ..others not so...either way it's a enclosed environment....I don't need to know what you get up to

in private ...just as I don't feel the need to share what i do. There will always be conflicting opinions...else we'd have little or no progress..life is like a racetrack...it's no fun just being there on your own.

+1 EDIT...Cunning Edit to prevent embracing proof of concept....:-)
    Last edited by GsxInShed; 08-04-2018 at 04:34 PM.
    Likes Skut liked this post

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've explained it's for a cheap hobby. It's been about a 3 year decision process, prolonged because of finances, indecisiveness and also because of uncertainty about how long I'll be over here. I didn't factor in that a similar style rifle has been used to kill anyone in the decision process. Nor do I draw any connection whatsoever between me personally owning a rifle (or 1 of 3 other handguns for that matter) and a deranged murderer killing people with a rifle. I'm excited to take it to the range in the next few weeks and shoot paper with it.
    Fair 'nuff. I simply asked the question and you give an honest answer. Thank you

That's what open discussions are.

I agree that tin cans are more satisfying targets AZAZL

Back on topic - picked up one of these for the Kamado. The ultimate in lazy BBQ

Last edited by Skut; 08-04-2018 at 05:23 PM.

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is that some elaborate bong, Skut? Only get a picture.

BOT, Recent purchase was a cold press juicer. No health kick, the best cocktails!
    Politics is the entertainment branch of industry.

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZAZL View Post
    Is that some elaborate bong, Skut? Only get a picture.

BOT, Recent purchase was a cold press juicer. No health kick, the best cocktails!
    Sorry. It's a PID controlled fan for a Kamado charcoal BBQ. You light up the charcoal, set the temp, close most of the vents, and it blows in air as required to regulate the temperature - ie lazy BBQ. They make them for Weber style BBQs as well, but the Kamados are in a different league as NOTHING ever seems to dry out even if you over-cook it.
    Likes AZAZL liked this post

Motorbike
    Hayabusa, zx6rr (TRACK), Ninja 300 proddy race bike x2
    Liked
    47 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Picked this up for some pocket change at the auctions:

Now to start shopping to transform it in to a race bike

Motorbike
    2007 RSV1000R Factory. 2012 ZX10RR Endurance Special.
    Liked
    3663 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VULGR View Post
    Here you go;
    https://japan.webike.net/KTM/RC390/6....m=6653&p.sk=4
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Motorbike
    Hayabusa, zx6rr (TRACK), Ninja 300 proddy race bike x2
    Liked
    47 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboR1 View Post
    Definitely a few parts there on the list, a few parts I wish racing rules would allow as well

Motorbike
    Twin
    Liked
    122 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VULGR View Post
    Build thread?