CBR250RA
    Liked
    68 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    panhead engine? no, that's a 1200cc but built before 1960.... well some were... but it does say ALL BIKES built before 1960... same goes for all electric bikes...anyway, could be because it's a "classic" and so they assume it's not going to get ridden by some nutter!

Liked
    1 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for your post, Found this information a GREAT HELP!

Motorbike
    Aprilia SXV550, KTM250EXC-F & Kawasaki Balius
    Liked
    3434 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AbramSearcy View Post
    The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of cell phone jammer kit as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.
    Amen brother!

My thoughts exactly.

Fight the good fight for us all!

Last edited by Phildo; 18-03-2014 at 06:01 PM.
    One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Motorbike
    Triumph Trident
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I'm looking for a LAMS bike for my son, he's been showing me CBR250RR's & GS500's but they look a bit long in the tooth.
    Cut to the chase it seems I might have stumbled on something and our search might be over almost before it began in earnest.
    We're looking at a 2013 Suzuki Inazuma, I'm test riding it on Saturday. Does anybody know much about them?

Motorbike
    An invisible one
    Liked
    278 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Test rode one early last year, heavy and underpowered even for a 250 (183kg wet weight and 24bhp). Nice looking bike, low seat height and well priced but make sure you ride a few others before deciding on this one.
    Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit

Motorbike
    VTR250
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Trident View Post
    So I'm looking for a LAMS bike for my son, he's been showing me CBR250RR's & GS500's but they look a bit long in the tooth.
    Cut to the chase it seems I might have stumbled on something and our search might be over almost before it began in earnest.
    We're looking at a 2013 Suzuki Inazuma, I'm test riding it on Saturday. Does anybody know much about them?
    Holy necro namtaB!

Also, can't go past the VTR250 for an absolute beginner imo. I'd never actually ridden a bike properly before November last year but the VTR is such a sweet bike to ride it made it so easy to get the hang of it. Heaps of low down power, it'll let you take off in second if you accidentally think you're in first (need lots of throttle and lots of clutch-slipping though!)
    -- Officially the 8th member of the Jester Club --
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanoceros View Post
    Umm excuse me grandpa, but I'm really good at breaking VTRs so you better watch out