Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Known View Post

Looks like the audio may have been removed due to copyright claim :-\

edit:
    never mind, looks like it may be issues with this machine.
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Motorbike
    2007 RSV1000R Factory. 2012 RSV4 Factory. 2012 ZX10RR Endurance Special.
    Liked
    3663 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"These people are on the edge of death"

Get fucked you fucking fuck.

These people are actually living!!!!

Come to Perth where you get treated as a rapist for doing 10kph over. That level of repression puts you closer to death than actually going out and living life.

It's right up there with the "Temporary Australian" Comment you get from peanut brained, mouth breathing fuckwits each and every time you mention motorcycles.

If you hear the term "Temporary Australian" you punch that cunt so hard and so often until you hand breaks, no matter if they're a man, woman, child, nun, cancer patient, holocaust survivor, war hero or your own family.
    Last edited by TurboR1; 09-02-2019 at 12:15 PM.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"
    Likes GsxInShed, CbrRider81, thro liked this post

Motorbike
    2011 Gixxer 600
    Liked
    2552 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboR1 View Post
    "These people are on the edge of death"

Get fucked you fucking fuck.

These people are actually living!!!!
    There is a quote I wrote down that I have never thrown away as it speaks to me, as it likely speaks to many of us. I'm not sure where it's from, but it is bike-related.

"They are addicted to danger. That there is a need to risk all for the greater satisfaction of surviving. It isn't a death wish, it's about living."

"It's about unacceptable risk and irresponsibility. It's about facing up to danger in return for a death defying experience."
    Likes CbrRider81, BillyBoof liked this post

Motorbike
    VJ22 RGV250, MC22 CBR250RR(R), CBR600RR, CBR1000RR Repsol
    Liked
    4787 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboR1 View Post
    If you hear the term "Temporary Australian" you punch that cunt so hard and so often until you hand breaks,

I just internally translate to "i'm a scared little bitch with no self control and no ability to be responsible for my own personal safety".

Ditto for "i don't have a bike because i'd kill myself on it", and other crap like that.

It's a good filter for figuring out who's a scared little bitch in life.
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa