Liked
    1244 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A lesson Ilbouno for you and all of us.

A man I knew was laid to rest today. i could not go to the funeral and he was slightly younger than me and a great guy who changed much for the better in WA.

Mrs Lin and myself have decided to bring travel forward and do things while we can. We just decided we have to find a way to do this now. Mrs Lin is facing another MRI on her brain tumour and recovered from breast cancer surgery a year and two months ago.

A month to go and we are heading off. The caravan has a side missing at the moment an insurance job and should be home next week.

Likes Para045 liked this post

Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just a thought ...

When I assumed you were 'moving house' it never occurred to me that it would be a 'moving house'.....

Maybe your people should speak to my people some more ... we can work out what is next for Mr & Mrs G.

And on a more obvious note....''Do all the things you wish you could've if you were free and young again..." Sounds weird in 3rd person.. ahh well..
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."
    Likes Graelin, llbuono liked this post

Motorbike
    r1
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GsxInShed View Post
    Just a thought ...

When I assumed you were 'moving house' it never occurred to me that it would be a 'moving house'.....

Maybe your people should speak to my people some more ... we can work out what is next for Mr & Mrs G.

And on a more obvious note....''Do all the things you wish you could've if you were free and young again..." Sounds weird in 3rd person.. ahh well..
    Best advice you have quoted the main reason i am riding again i love motorcycles i have ridden them since i was 6 and with a long self imposed break i feel twenty years younger riding them again i should never have stopped.
    Mate stick to the facts not a fantasy.

PSB Corporate Sponsor
    Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    1244 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was off bikes for eight years as kids came along. People said I looked ten years younger after getting back into bikes. I feel it's because we ride in the moment as well as enjoy it. I loved heading out to my church on Sunday Mornings. Well heading into country roads with a big grin. Used to see lots of Mini Vans, drivers looked like Ned Flanders, wife and kids heading the other way and never a smile on their faces.

Nature for me is where it is at.
    Likes llbuono liked this post

Liked
    269 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my life.....it's pretty shit at the moment. Actually that's a lie, my life is awesome...just got back riding of two weeks riding in Vietnam, I have a good job that I believe in, people that care about me.....it's me.....I'm shit. but the more I ride the more I think I can leave myself behind, out ride my own stupid brain....mostly it works, mostly.
    euphoric, ZRX1200R, XSR900