Crims
    Liked
    33 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Going off topic here, what is Talbot Rd like. never been on it. Beverly-York road was bumpy as fuck from memory, Toodyay-York, not much better.

Google Maps says it looks like a single lane that has been widened.

Personally I like a road that "demands" my attention, it forces me to really focus on riding/handling the bike. nothing else, lack of focus on this sort of road could be life threatening. As mentioned, riding helps remove all the personal dross from the brain.

Motorbike
    K 1200 r
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crim View Post
    Going off topic here, what is Talbot Rd like. never been on it. Beverly-York road was bumpy as fuck from memory, Toodyay-York, not much better.

Google Maps says it looks like a single lane that has been widened.

Personally I like a road that "demands" my attention, it forces me to really focus on riding/handling the bike. nothing else, lack of focus on this sort of road could be life threatening. As mentioned, riding helps remove all the personal dross from the brain.
    Gíday Crim, West Talbot rd ,petty much runs straight out west from the Beverly town hall. It will take all the way to the Lakes.quite a lot less traffic.......Yep. The rd from York to Beverly is crap! I normally go around the back of York.Enjoy,
    😊
    Likes Crim liked this post

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    1244 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GsxInShed View Post
    Pharkin hell Graelin.!!!!!

When you goin in for the bypass surgery , mate?

Cpap is just a placebo....the underlying issue is blood pump.....and it's due for an upgrade.

And you wonder why I worry about you..?
    I took your advice and had my holter monitor on Monday for twenty four hours. Had ecg at doc and also hospital and all was good. So wait for these other HM results.

I am still not going too well. Started the third type of antibiotic today and found that I actually have two illnesss at once from the test results and add Gout from dehydration.

Trying to work a bit but it is draining me to walk much so cutting session lengths. I have entered the four KM walk so have a goal set.

One thing we can all take from this is my self diagnoses was wrong. I assumed anxiety even though I had no issues for a long time. I then assumed the CPAP mask leak. I decided to exercise the anxiety away so used stairs instead of escalators and 8.000 quick steps before lunch. Yes the endorphins hit for an hour and then I went to ED.

Do not discount physical illnesses can also be a cause and need to be excluded or included.

Motorbike
    2006 GSX1400, 2008 SV650, 1992 NC30, 2015 RC390
    Liked
    833 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is why a good relationship with a good GP is so important.

I'm glad you're seeking the right help mate...best of luck to you and Mrs Lin.
    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
    #158...RIP James Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanoceros View Post
    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter
    Likes GsxInShed liked this post