207 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bean View Post
    Nice one haha

You carry on like you have half a clue. You know fuck all!

Glad we cleared up you're just talking shit. Carry on...
    I enjoy Dubs' research but, like life in general, it is not possible to get it right all the time. That is what is so good with an open forum, any misunderstandings are generally corrected by someone that knows a bit more about a particular issue as some people know a little about alot and some know alot about a little. Was just a bit of confusion between Keysbrook and Fairbridge I think, but the reaction to being corrected was over the top. Now that is certainly not rare on this forum either, particularly on Fridays
    Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"
    Likes CbrRider81, Shady7/8, Mr Bean liked this post

Motorbike
    CBR 125 Fully Sick Edition, Z1000, XJR13 hunjy. The wife
    Liked
    1143 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^^^

Let's just hope that we get a track SOMEWHERE, at SOME POINT in the near future.

When all else fails, how does everyone feel about putting that bowls club or performance centre for second rate entertainment, in the centre of a track?

If we get the nod, it will be finished by Christmas...
    Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Motorbike
    User is a dirty Perve
    Liked
    578 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReCon View Post
    ^^^^

Let's just hope that we get a track SOMEWHERE, at SOME POINT in the near future.

When all else fails, how does everyone feel about putting that bowls club or performance centre for second rate entertainment, in the centre of a track?

If we get the nod, it will be finished by Christmas...
    I hear vicious rumours of success...
    Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
    One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
    . .

Motorbike
    2001 ZX7R Whale. 2007 RSV1000R Factory. 2012 ZX10RR Endurance Special.
    Liked
    3663 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We could just go back to the Gosnells GP again.

Races are typically only 3-4 laps before the Profitable Operations in Licensing Infringement Cash Extraction car comes out.

At least it's in the metro area.
    Last edited by TurboR1; 22-09-2018 at 08:30 AM.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"
    Likes RTARD, thro liked this post

Motorbike
    Red Triple
    Liked
    78 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    look where you want to go~

Motorbike
    S.A.K.
    Liked
    43 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the track layout, hope it goes through. Looks like the main purpose is cars as usual. No motorbikes in the pictures just sedans. Sigh, when will people get the idea that motorcycles are better bang for dollars and thrills.
    Ninety nine percent of the people in this world are fools. The rest of us are in great danger of contagion.
    Likes Wahoo liked this post

Motorbike
    Liked
    3663 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When we become Spanish or Italian.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Motorbike
    Red Triple
    Liked
    78 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xrsism View Post
    Love the track layout, hope it goes through. Looks like the main purpose is cars as usual. No motorbikes in the pictures just sedans. Sigh, when will people get the idea that motorcycles are better bang for dollars and thrills.
    Page 13 of the noise management plan estimates 55 track/test days per year for motorcycles, that's about 1 track day per week.
    Plus 18 race days.
    look where you want to go~

second hole down from the back of her neck
    Motorbike
    honestly, it's just a bruise....
    Liked
    1372 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    I don't think they are. Having "tracked " both cars and bikes, i recon cars are cheaper and just as fun. A shitload cheaper even if you happen to drop a tyre off the bitumen.
    yes, i am ignorant
    yes, i am a prick
    no, i don't care
    you make me sick

Motorbike
    Liked
    3663 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I would say it depends... And it's not really comparing apples to apples.

Tracking/racing a Production 250/300 vs a Superbike is almost incomparable. You could if you wanted to on the cheap buy a track ready 300/400 and compete all year for under $10k and that's including all entry fees, consumables, bike purchase, maybe a trailer, gear and even a few low sides.

Much like taking your daily drive around the track for a day is vastly different to a dedicated track car, which is vasty different to competing, let alone completing at a competitive level.

Motorbike
    S.A.K.
    Liked
    43 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I suppose I should expand on that. Say 10k bike that licks a hundred thousand dollar supercar.

I enjoyed watching the demonstration that showed stoner racing webber and i think lownes on a cbr1000 and it took a long time for the v8 to reign him in. Big gap in money there. But I digress from the thread also.
    Ninety nine percent of the people in this world are fools. The rest of us are in great danger of contagion.

Motorbike
    Honda CBR 1000 RR. CBR 600 RR track
    Liked
    695 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The developer/builder/owner is into car racing. That's why he is building a race track. But bikes feature heavily as one of our own has lent engineering support.
    SP RACINGis supported by:
    MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
    Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
    Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au
    Likes BillyBoof liked this post

Motorbike
    Liked
    1143 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since the revised noise management plan, my rumour generator has been noticeably silent.

As they have been fairly well on the mark since the beginning, I will try to ascertain as to whether Dubs is correct with his data, or if this track is actually gaining any real traction! :p
    Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Liked
    46 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love the look of the track, love the name.

Who cares if cars are used in the screen shots? Most people would know a V8 supercar over a "race bike"

AS long as the track can be used by both parties and actually gets built!
    Likes Para045 liked this post

Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I suppose I should expand on that. Say 10k bike that licks a hundred thousand dollar supercar.

I enjoyed watching the demonstration that showed stoner racing webber and i think lownes on a cbr1000 and it took a long time for the v8 to reign him in. Big gap in money there. But I digress from the thread also.
    Yeah but you're also talking about people at the top of their profession, for the avg person on the street who may want to feel what it's like going round a track then there are far more of them with cars than MC's and as sS said if they muck up there are usually not too many consequences compared to a bike not to mention there are just so many more car drivers anyway so logic would dictate focusing on the largest audience

As long as it's safe and available to MC riders then all good IMO
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Motorbike
    S.A.K.
    Liked
    43 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I just think it would have been good to have seen at least one motorbike in the picture. Yes we are a minority but will still have a presence there and also draw in money. So at least a little recognition would have been nice. Its like theyre saying yeah ill take your cash but you are my diseased step child that I dont want to know and next time make sure you use the back door when you come in.

But anyway thats nothing to get hooked up on. Would still love to rip a few laps around it.
    Last edited by xrsism; 24-09-2018 at 10:20 AM.

Motorbike
    2011 Gixxer 600
    Liked
    2552 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    O hai, happy Friday! I have it on very good authority (first hand, not third hand/purple monkey dishwasher chinese whispers) that this is still progressing through the planning stages. As suspected, noise is a key issue that needs to be dealt with. Happy Friday indeed.
    Last edited by Kristy; 05-10-2018 at 03:00 PM.
    Likes shortSteve, QUACKA liked this post

Motorbike
    Liked
    1143 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Word is that revised noise abatement report got the thumbs up , as long as meetings/noise don't exceed the 10pm curfew. Apparently any contravention of said curfew will not be viewed positively at all. Legal Eagle chat with Barbs mob indicated that they were politely told to push on. Heavies were brought in but were shown the door due to their 'structure'.

Another word is that land near the Motorplex will not support any sort of residential development due to land quality, and some sort of racing precinct is definitely on the table. State Govt. has a hand in it somewhere..

So far my purple monkey is still operating at a relatively high rate of return and has done for about 2 years now , so more fake news at 5...
    Likes GsxInShed liked this post

Motorbike
    2011 Gixxer 600
    Liked
    2552 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will try and suss more stuff tomorrow but I value having a job so don't want to pry too much/reveal shit I shouldn't, but it is still in progress and definitely not stalled nor been withdrawn.
    Last edited by Kristy; 07-10-2018 at 09:17 PM.

Motorbike
    2011 Gixxer 600
    Liked
    2552 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReCon View Post
    So far my purple monkey is still operating at a relatively high rate of return and has done for about 2 years now , so more fake news at 5...
    ReCon, purple monkey dishwasher not aimed at you, or at anyone in particular. Just that my info was confirmed and in light of discussions that it wasn't listed on Deloittes thought I'd share what I knew as to its status.
    Likes =Maz=, shortSteve, marras, Wahoo, ReCon liked this post