User Tag List

Page 243 of 353 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243244245246247253293343 ... LastLast
Results 4,841 to 4,860 of 7057

Thread: Barfy's thread for 'getting it off your chest' v2.0

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People should have to appear in court how they were dressed when they committed the alleged offence.

Everyone should go and sit in a court room for a day. Very illuminating.

Court should go from 09:00 - 21:00
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits
    Likes TROUBLE, keys liked this post

Motorbike
    rgv250
    Liked
    112 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things are getting out of hand. Psychology experts are now saying there is a newly diagnosed disorder in which the afflicted sufferer does not feel comfortable with all of their limbs and so gets a doctor to remove a perfectly functioning limb or , worse, take matters in to their own hands (if not removed already) and hack one off themselves.
    I wonder if you can get the disability pension straight away?
    Apparently , there is a mexican doctor who is willing to help,
    But it will cost you an arm and a leg...
    ...and as I sailed through the air in slow motion , my life flashed before my eyes , and I found myself completely bored
    Likes xor, Shakey, mekon, primalbabe liked this post

Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chew View Post
    People should have to appear in court how they were dressed when they committed the alleged offence.

Everyone should go and sit in a court room for a day. Very illuminating.

Court should go from 09:00 - 21:00
    yeh you are right...you are always right ... yeh right... right on ...yeh right...

"What ????? sorry your honour ... Guilty??? yeh right... yeh your always right.... yeh..... right..."

How do I get out of here....???

Just go right , mate.... yeh right... right... ok ahh ok....yeh right>>>>

Till you have to go to court then it's "all left wing shit .....no right... no wrong just he said she said... they said..." How do you plead.."

An some pimple faced uni fkn student stands up and says .." can we have a postponement ...Your Honour.?"

( who forces his wife to suck his cock after he has had the whore he just let off for prostitution-in the arse)

" Come back better prepared in a month ...son...."
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."
    Likes cleopatra liked this post

Motorbike
    Aprilia SXV550, KTM250EXC-F & Kawasaki Balius
    Liked
    3434 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanoceros View Post
    Nope, nobody wins. Every single one of you that pays tax loses. My trial has been adjourned until late September, so I have 5 months for my lawyer to pull apart the prosecution. I waited 8 hours to talk to the magistrate and say my plea, and then I get told it'll be September when the trial goes ahead. I dressed formally and presented very well for court, only to have bogan cunts (yes plural) in their ripped footy shorts, stained t shirts, bucket hats, and thongs get treatment ahead of me because they don't have lawyers. Basically, if you don't want to spend all day at court just show up late after smoking 10 durries in the foyer, eat your lunch in the waiting area, call the Serco guys cunts, and let your shitty little kids run around while everyone does everything for you. I can see why people hate cops and the government, the whol society we live in is inefficient and FUCKED.

Pro tip: don't ever go to court. Ever. It is a cesspit of human garbage.
    Tip: Watch major court cases in the media. Almost all the time there are dickhead lawyers that drag it out for months and months (or years and years). And, in the end, the guilty person gets bugger-all punishment, or completely gets off the hook.

Watch enough cases and you'll eventually figure out that dragging things out longer is one of the techniques to get the defendant a better outcome.

Heck, drag it out long enough and there's always the slight chance that one of the major people involved in the case will have moved on and will no longer be available to testify.

But you want yours dealt with on the first day?
    One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Motorbike
    Liked
    3434 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TROUBLE View Post
    He is the most Important person on the planet.

All Magistrates know that ones that rock up in suits are the real bogans

Weren't you saying the other day that you've got an uncle who's a magistrate?

Would be bloody funny if Ryno got him.

One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

Motorbike
    A Blek one.....
    Liked
    319 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Last edited by TROUBLE; 16-04-2016 at 09:37 AM.
    What You See

Isn't always what you get

Motorbike
    848,748r,900ssfe
    Liked
    950 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Spending a day sitting in the public gallery can be the best live comedy show ever
    Likes xor liked this post

Motorbike
    2012 Ducati Diavel
    Liked
    323 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep dragging it out, lawyers love that shit, $500 odd bucks an hour and a few more month to charge you for, then another appearance, better mortgage the house.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Motorbike
    CBR600RR
    Liked
    10 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

$500/hour? Holy fuck, no wonder corporate lawyers can drag shit out until it's seen as meaningless.

Ryanoceros: best of luck man, don't know what you did, but hope it wasn't as bad as people speculate it to be.

Motorbike
    None for now.
    Liked
    247 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck the court system. Everything to do with law and order in this state is totally fucked. The court system is a waste of time and money, and is staffed by a group of people who excel at being useless cunts.
    Considering my dad was beaten unconscious in his home, threatened with death if he went to the police, then his partner was severely bashed and also threatened with death, then the person responsible was arrested soon after, yet also immediately bailed out because he had 'no prior violent offenses in WA' - with only 'a condition of bail' stating he's not allowed near my dad or their residence from this point until trial date - and has breached that condition countless times, AVO's have been taken out against him yet never served because cops 'can't find him' - even though condition of bail is to maintain residence at so-and-so address - you're right mate, Fuck the court system.

Whatever you're going through must piss you off, I believe that and I mean that sincerely as it's all about perspective, but holy shit. If your petty offense and subsequent trial brought upon yourself due to your own actions has you losing faith in actually receiving or avoiding a punishment, consider the fact that the courts oblige violent offenders with the same lengthy delays you're currently receiving.

Reassuringly, if you get fed up with the delays and beat up the judge, you'll make bail.

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaols are full and the public only cares about their comfort zone, tax cuts and getting a seat at the footy.

I have a nephew that is out on bail for multiple manufacture, possession, intent to supply (a lot) and violent crimes. He has had three bench warrants issued. Shows up to court before lunch and they reinstate his bail and off he goes again.

He was busted in August last year red handed and as far as I know is yet to make a plea.

The Gubmint is making noises about compulsory rehab for drug affected crims.

All I can say is they better start building a 10,000 bed facility somewhere, start training staff and raise taxes to cover it.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200, Tryhard Gayowner, and a tractor with sik scooter wheels
    Liked
    56 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by INTJ View Post
    Considering my dad was beaten unconscious in his home, threatened with death if he went to the police, then his partner was severely bashed and also threatened with death, then the person responsible was arrested soon after, yet also immediately bailed out because he had 'no prior violent offenses in WA' - with only 'a condition of bail' stating he's not allowed near my dad or their residence from this point until trial date - and has breached that condition countless times, AVO's have been taken out against him yet never served because cops 'can't find him' - even though condition of bail is to maintain residence at so-and-so address - you're right mate, Fuck the court system.

Whatever you're going through must piss you off, I believe that and I mean that sincerely as it's all about perspective, but holy shit. If your petty offense and subsequent trial brought upon yourself due to your own actions has you losing faith in actually receiving or avoiding a punishment, consider the fact that the courts oblige violent offenders with the same lengthy delays you're currently receiving.

Reassuringly, if you get fed up with the delays and beat up the judge, you'll make bail.
    I can totally understand that. I have no confidence in our legal system now, and my mum (she's been my main support) has had her whole "perfect society" view turned on its head as a result of what she's seen too. I'm not pissed off because I have to wait, I'm pissed off that as you said the system obliges violent offenders/re-offenders. The guy who had his hearing just before me had his charges laid out. He had two violent charges, one criminal damage, and one theft charge. His trial is set some time in October. So basically, this guy who may or may not be a danger to the community is just let loose for another 6 months to do whatever. No punishment for him, no justice for the victim.

Karma is the only justice in this world..

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1,000,000 years ago when I was a bit naughty a couple of times (no violence, except in the charge room and the lock up, no victims) I was in court and dealt with the next day.

Motorbike
    Liked
    3434 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Karma is the only justice in this world..
    Exactly.

See what happens when you sell an Aprilia SXV?

Motorbike
    Ducati 899 Panigale, Honda CBR250RR
    Liked
    130 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He had two violent charges, one criminal damage, and one theft charge. His trial is set some time in October. So basically, this guy who may or may not be a danger to the community is just let loose for another 6 months to do whatever.
    The system works on a presumption of innocence.
    Would you rather be held in custody for whatever it is you did (or did not do) until you get your case heard?
    Can you suggest a better system?
    Quote Originally Posted by mekon
    Why are pirates called pirates?
    Because they Arrrrrr
    Likes Commander Keen liked this post

Motorbike
    BMW Boxer Twin
    Liked
    308 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    Popular answers to this question are:

1) No I can't

and

2) Bring back the noose/chop off a hand/testicles/pound of flesh yada yada
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Aufitt View Post
    Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya

Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200, Tryhard Gayowner, and a tractor with sik scooter wheels
    Liked
    56 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeL View Post
    The system works on a presumption of innocence.
    Would you rather be held in custody for whatever it is you did (or did not do) until you get your case heard?
    I beg to differ, take a look at speeding fines for example..

I would rather be told what I actually did wrong because the charge was so vague, either get a fine, a warning, or some sort of suitable punishment (even community service), and then continue on with my life. 5 months of waiting around is fucking shit for anyone

Motorbike
    BMW Boxer Twin
    Liked
    308 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I beg to differ, take a look at speeding fines for example..
    Are you talking about speeding fines, or infringements? A fine is issued only by court order and is the result of a successful prosecution at trial whereas an infringement is basically telling you that you've broken the law, and either allowing you to plead guilty (by paying it) or plead not guilty and take it to trial.
    Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Aufitt View Post
    Try Para045, he definitely sounds all gooey in the fork for ya
    Likes Para045 liked this post

Motorbike
    2007 R1
    Liked
    2246 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Barfy's thread for 'getting it off your chest' v2.0

Fuck knows what he did? I've been drawn down on thrice by police over the years, taser, baton and a sidearm removed and drawn from holster. Got told to pull my head in for being a gobby little c$&t. I complied. No charge or worse. Only time I've had a rumble with a public officer was being rugby tackled on the forecourt of the servo I worked at by a division 79 officer. Mistaken identity we both asked for each other's boss's details until we both decided best let sleeping dogs lie. Fuck I sound like lilboner.
    Anyway point being you must have been a really abrasive piece of work to get charged. Yeah those bogan scum, some of them probably went to court once in a suit then just gave up caring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Abuse this View Post
    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.

Motorbike
    Ducati 899 Panigale, Honda CBR250RR
    Liked
    130 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would rather be told what I actually did wrong because the charge was so vague
    Really? You have no idea what you did? I don't really believe this at all. "I was just walking down the road when suddenly I got charged with obstructing a public officer!" Hmmmm...

either get a fine, a warning, or some sort of suitable punishment (even community service), and then continue on with my life. 5 months of waiting around is fucking shit for anyone
    So you would rather be incarcerated while you wait for the trial then (presumed guilty)?
    Or is it only the guilty people you want to not get bail? Because it's a bit hard to tell them from the innocent before the trial.
    Quote Originally Posted by mekon
    Why are pirates called pirates?
    Because they Arrrrrr