User Tag List

Page 327 of 333 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,540 of 6648

Thread: Barfy's thread for 'getting it off your chest' v2.0

  1. #6521
    Member Flakey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Liked
    188 times
    Posts
    3,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by forunna View Post
    anybody here from the TV industry?
    I would like to know who to scream at for creating documentaries that keep repeating the same scenes/footage/history, over and over like we are some stupid morons with the memory of goldfish.
    it shits me to tears.
    I would swear there is only 10 minutes per half hour of actual unique footage in many shows.
    I assume it's an intelligence test where you pass by switching it off and doing something else.
    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things
    Likes Morgs, forunna, Sonik liked this post

  2. #6522
    Member Älen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Some where out there!
    Motorbike
    06 YZF-R6, 06 R1
    Liked
    137 times
    Posts
    1,955
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you love it when some one has a GIVE WAY sign and they don't give way and nearly crash in to you.. and then they make that face "oh its your fault"... All I want to do at that point is get out of my car and smash that look of there face by bashing it in to ground for about hmmm two minutes would do...
    Likes Tron liked this post

  3. #6523
    Member Flakey's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Liked
    188 times
    Posts
    3,162
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Älen View Post
    Do you love it when some one has a GIVE WAY sign and they don't give way and nearly crash in to you.. and then they make that face "oh its your fault"... All I want to do at that point is get out of my car and smash that look of there face by bashing it in to ground for about hmmm two minutes would do...
    You must be new here. Perth drivers know that making eye contact forfeits your right of way.

    And Perth pedestrians know that not looking for cars when crossing the road means that there aren't any.
    Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things
    Likes Gim, Tron, Älen liked this post

  4. #6524
    Member Nudge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    perth
    Motorbike
    Street Triple R. Bye bye bandit :(
    Liked
    126 times
    Posts
    1,768
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Give way



    Or




    Fuck you


    Same number of letters and words, they ain't the same - but on the road, they kinda are. Sad really. Maybe the should put up some traffic cameras or something. 😀 Some of the funniest shit now happens at uncontrolled intersections.
    You can't *burrrp* can't just post, just post anything you feel like morty, you just *burrp* just end up *burrp* end up hurting people's feelings morty I mean how, how would you like it if I said things that offended you morty?

  5. #6525
    Member wheel_of_steell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Boogaroon
    Motorbike
    Bandit 1200S
    Liked
    69 times
    Posts
    282
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy FUCK I'm never buying cheap tools again. Lesson learned.

    (I've wasted two weekends trying to make an ebay carb sync tool work. It's going in to the trash and getting replaced with a morgan carbtune.)
    Quote Originally Posted by devolved
    I just crashed into a schoolbus full of kiddies, killed them all, raped them, set them on fire and now I'm pissing on their charred remains.
    Likes Cbr1k liked this post

  6. #6526
    Member MikeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Canning Vale
    Motorbike
    Ducati 899 Panigale, Honda CBR250RR
    Liked
    130 times
    Posts
    877
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wheel_of_steell View Post
    Holy FUCK I'm never buying cheap tools again. Lesson learned.

    (I've wasted two weekends trying to make an ebay carb sync tool work. It's going in to the trash and getting replaced with a morgan carbtune.)
    Which one did you get? (I need one of these soon...)
    Quote Originally Posted by mekon
    Why are pirates called pirates?
    Because they Arrrrrr

  7. #6527
    Member stromrider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Motorbike
    650 wee-strom
    Liked
    85 times
    Posts
    1,375
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flakey View Post
    I assume it's an intelligence test where you pass by switching it off and doing something else.
    Nielsen ratings would indicate that the majority are failing this test.
    If you keep trying to explain it with logic and facts you will possibly end up hurting your sanity.
    Likes Nudge liked this post

  8. #6528
    Member Stephan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    My place...
    Motorbike
    Honda CBR 1000 RR. CBR 600 RR track
    Liked
    695 times
    Posts
    9,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking Nielsen ratings has been calling me on my mobile a few times now...no idea which box I ticked to get on that call list...
    SP RACINGis supported by:
    MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
    Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
    Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

  9. #6529
    Member okitoki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    somewhere on earth (I think)
    Motorbike
    Bike-less now :(
    Liked
    546 times
    Posts
    3,277
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck you hot water system... After 12 years of semi trouble free usage... Why the fuck you decide to pop a gusher on a Friday morning just before a long weekend during the beginning of winter
    "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

  10. #6530
    Member Halo_2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    From Where You'd Rather Be
    Motorbike
    Expensive Espresso Machine
    Liked
    389 times
    Posts
    6,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking junkies with a hit list broke into my shed, know it was junkies cos there was more expensive stuff in there that didn't get knicked.

    Reckon they will try return as they left the shed slightly open but not enough to raise suspicion.
    "One day I'll fly away"

  11. #6531
    Member jackfrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    perth
    Motorbike
    '99 trx 850, 2005 FZ6n, Honda CT 110
    Liked
    10 times
    Posts
    239
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To the meth-cheeked, fag toting, bitch-faced wannabe policewoman crackden bitch in Mazda 3, slate grey,
    who three times blocked me overtaking on Ridgehill Rd today and nearly killing a whole bunch of people: fuck you.

    Ah, that's a bit better.
    Last edited by jackfrost; 10-06-2017 at 05:51 PM.

  12. #6532
    Member GsxInShed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Next to the big hole in the economy
    Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Posts
    6,461
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost View Post
    To the meth-cheeked, fag toting, bitch-faced wannabe policewoman crackden bitch in Mazda 3 (rego 1 EVJ 956, slate grey) who three times blocked me overtaking on Ridgehill Rd today and nearly killing a whole bunch of people: fuck you.

    Ah, that's a bit better.
    "Ah That's Better.."

    No it fukkin isn't......

    Google that no plate...

    Then report the car as stolen.....

    Ahhhhh that's better.!
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

  13. #6533
    Member Benzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Balcatta
    Motorbike
    Yamaha
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    369
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please.
    Take.
    Your.
    Helmet.
    Off.
    When.
    Entering.
    A.
    Store.

  14. #6534
    Member jackfrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    perth
    Motorbike
    '99 trx 850, 2005 FZ6n, Honda CT 110
    Liked
    10 times
    Posts
    239
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GsxInShed View Post
    "Ah That's Better.."

    No it fukkin isn't......

    Google that no plate...

    Then report the car as stolen.....

    Ahhhhh that's better.!
    Well, reported it to the police...unlikely to have a satisfying outcome but there ya go...

  15. #6535
    Member GsxInShed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Next to the big hole in the economy
    Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Posts
    6,461
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I can tell you it is currently registered...

    any more info... yeh nah....

    Facebook... I suggest she will have posted what a good thing she is..... "for blocking that insane speeding murdercyclist".. But I guess ( her Ex will still not take her back..)

    If you are keen that is..
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."
    Likes GreenMeanie liked this post

  16. #6536
    Member Geeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Dianella
    Motorbike
    An invisible one
    Liked
    278 times
    Posts
    1,561
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You would think after applying for a job, sitting through a 1hr video interview then a 90 min face to face with a 3 person team that you deserve better than an automated fucking email response 3 weeks later saying you didnt get the job.
    Fucking lazy hr/recruitment people shit me.

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Knowledge without mileage equals bullshit

  17. #6537
    Member Hillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mundaring
    Motorbike
    ZX10R, DRZ400SM
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    1,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
    Please.
    Take.
    Your.
    Helmet.
    Off.
    When.
    Entering.
    A.
    Store.
    i walk into savage & midvale with my helmet on all the time :-)

  18. #6538
    Member Halo_2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    From Where You'd Rather Be
    Motorbike
    Expensive Espresso Machine
    Liked
    389 times
    Posts
    6,991
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeman View Post
    You would think after applying for a job, sitting through a 1hr video interview then a 90 min face to face with a 3 person team that you deserve better than an automated fucking email response 3 weeks later saying you didnt get the job.
    Fucking lazy hr/recruitment people shit me.

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Lots of people out of work so HR is 0 fucks given.
    It has and always will be its who you know not what you know
    "One day I'll fly away"
    Likes Geeman liked this post

  19. #6539
    Member Prefectionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Spearwood
    Motorbike
    Doesn't matter, don't ride them anymore anyway.
    Liked
    517 times
    Posts
    1,842
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I'm building a house, and we're at the stage where the ceilings were meant to be done last week.

    Instead, we got a call on Friday saying we need to have a meeting with the site manager regarding the ceilings (which theyre trying to get us to work around their schedule, instead of working around ours).

    Paid for 31c ceilings. They built to 28c.

    Next door who started four weeks after us now have their windows in, so theyre now 2 weeks ahead of us because progress has been incredibly slow with our house, and now we have this huge fucking problem that needs to be fixed, so no progress will be made any time soon.

    Gonna be interesting to hear what the site supervisor has to say about this.

  20. #6540
    Member Stephan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    My place...
    Motorbike
    Honda CBR 1000 RR. CBR 600 RR track
    Liked
    695 times
    Posts
    9,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefectionist View Post
    So I'm building a house, and we're at the stage where the ceilings were meant to be done last week.

    Instead, we got a call on Friday saying we need to have a meeting with the site manager regarding the ceilings (which theyre trying to get us to work around their schedule, instead of working around ours).

    Paid for 31c ceilings. They built to 28c.

    Next door who started four weeks after us now have their windows in, so theyre now 2 weeks ahead of us because progress has been incredibly slow with our house, and now we have this huge fucking problem that needs to be fixed, so no progress will be made any time soon.

    Gonna be interesting to hear what the site supervisor has to say about this.
    Whoa! That is a cock up and a half!
    SP RACINGis supported by:
    MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
    Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
    Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •