User Tag List

Page 331 of 337 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,620 of 6726

Thread: Barfy's thread for 'getting it off your chest' v2.0

Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200
    Liked
    56 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo_2 View Post
    F*cking eBay/paypal now makes you wait up to 21 days to receive your payment
    The useless cunts made me wait through 5 months, 20+ emails, 2 phone calls, and 3 trips to the post office before I got my money back after getting gipped from a dodgy seller. 21 days sounds like a god send
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So it appears ripping copper pipes off houses to sell for scrap value is a thing. Nets them about $20 if that? Costing me hundreds to repair. Thanks scum. Glad the cops know who you are and that you tried to use a cab for your getaway, genius...

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skut View Post
    So it appears ripping copper pipes off houses to sell for scrap value is a thing. Nets them about $20 if that? Costing me hundreds to repair. Thanks scum. Glad the cops know who you are and that you tried to use a cab for your getaway, genius...
    You could always electrify it. That'll stop them. You'd also get street cred from PSBers who seem to think murdering thieves is cool. WinWin!

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZAZL View Post
    You could always electrify it. That'll stop them. You'd also get street cred from PSBers who seem to think murdering thieves is cool. WinWin!
    Yeah, nahhh. Same goes for wishing him a slow death by cancer or other viciousness - the dumb fuck is likely to end up choking on his own vomit in a back alley as it is. Personally I hope he wakes the fuck up before he does any more damage to others and himself, but it's unlikely. As it stands he is likely to be taken off the street for a time...
    Likes MikeL liked this post

Motorbike
    Aprilia SXV550, KTM250EXC-F & Kawasaki Balius
    Liked
    3434 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Skut;3363426]So it appears ripping copper pipes off houses to sell for scrap value is a thing. Nets them about $20 if that? Costing me hundreds to repair. Thanks scum. Glad the cops know who you are and that you tried to use a cab for your getaway, genius.../QUOTE]

If he's used a taxi then there will be camera footage and GPS tracking that the police can use. Gimme a call tomorrow afternoon if you need more info about what's available.
    One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.
    Likes Skut liked this post

Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey Skutt..

P.M. if you need a short term cash loan....

Zero interest.. immediate. payment. ( well as good as the banks can offer....Transfer 'tween accnts..)
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."
    Likes Skut, MikeL liked this post

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Phildo;3363447]
    So it appears ripping copper pipes off houses to sell for scrap value is a thing. Nets them about $20 if that? Costing me hundreds to repair. Thanks scum. Glad the cops know who you are and that you tried to use a cab for your getaway, genius.../QUOTE]

If he's used a taxi then there will be camera footage and GPS tracking that the police can use. Gimme a call tomorrow afternoon if you need more info about what's available.
    Quote Originally Posted by GsxInShed View Post
    hey Skutt..

P.M. if you need a short term cash loan....

Zero interest.. immediate. payment. ( well as good as the banks can offer....Transfer 'tween accnts..)
    Cheers guys. Restores one's faith in humanity

Gsx - VERY kind offer , but good for the mo'

Phildo I said as much to the cop on the case and he said "It's surprisingly hard to get that info from the taxis these days" whatever that means....

Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said as much to the cop on the case and he said "It's surprisingly hard to get MOTIVATED TO GET OURSELVES OUT OF THE OFFICE OR AWAY FROM DONUT KING that info from the taxis these days" whatever that means....
    Fixed Yeah ripping copper pipe out of houses has been common for quite a while, whole new houses have been known to get stripped
    On it's own yours wont be worth much but he'll be doing more houses no doubt
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator
    Likes Halo_2 liked this post

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Para045 View Post
    Fixed
    On the contrary - I was called about the incident by the police after the cabbie had contacted them, they had attended the property, questioned neighbours, contacted the agent (property is vacant and for sale), who then gave them my number etc etc. So all in all I was pretty impressed by their efforts so far, even to the point of saying they have a pretty good idea who it is.

It was a pretty douche act by the perp, but the behaviour of the cabbie and the cops to this point have been pretty damn good.

Motorbike
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"...Pretty Damn Good..."

Won't get a conviction,,,,CCTV will.

Motorbike
    Aprilia SXV550, KTM250EXC-F & Kawasaki Balius
    Liked
    3434 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Phildo I said as much to the cop on the case and he said "It's surprisingly hard to get that info from the taxis these days" whatever that means....
    Police can make a request to DOT for the camera footage. DOT calls the car in, does a camera download and then supplies it to police.

DOT also get the GPS data from Swan Taxis (ie taxis are GPS tracked and recorded 24/7) and also provide that to police.

Thus, there is photographic evidence of who was in the car, where they went and what they said (ie audio recording).
    One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

PSB Corporate Sponsor PREMIUM potato's Avatar
    your paint/scratched it/crashed it smash repair shop
    Motorbike
    rattly v-twins-love em
    Liked
    1127 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thats pretty dumb of him, any copper thief worth his salt pinches copper water meter units from new housing developments.

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Motorbike
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTF is it with DOGS?!!!????

The dogs in the street are usually great at alerting evryone to the presence of strangers.. BARK>>>BARK>>!!!

Yet the fkn minute the owner goes out... or they are left on their own....they get all, "I'm soooo fkn SAD.. I'm just gunna whine N yap for a fkn hour...'Cause it'll make me feel better..." yeh right...!

The second the owners come back.... the fkn dog is as quiet as a dog can be.... Impossible to approach the neighbor ...yeh nah....With no proof..???

I've raised this question with a heap of dog owners...All I get is " My dog wouldn't do that.. he's always so pleased to see us.." Yeh great...

Motorbike
    GSXR1000
    Liked
    121 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure about WA but in the past when I have had issues with neighbours dogs persistent barking (and you get nowhere with the owners) you can contact your local council and they will send you a diary to log the noise into over a certain period of time. They also send the owners a letter just to inform them there have been complaints and people are taking note of the noise. That was in QLD but I gather noise laws are similar from state to state

Motorbike
    Expensive Espresso Machine
    Liked
    389 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by potato View Post
    any copper thief worth his salt pinches copper water meter units from new housing developments.
    Thats only good for forging water usage, cause they aint going to pay for meters unless your from water corp.
    Last edited by Halo_2; 22-07-2017 at 06:01 PM.
    "One day I'll fly away"

Motorbike
    Princess Buttercup & hanging off historic sidecar #9
    Liked
    4010 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GsxInShed View Post
    WTF is it with DOGS?!!!????

The dogs in the street are usually great at alerting evryone to the presence of strangers.. BARK>>>BARK>>!!!

Yet the fkn minute the owner goes out... or they are left on their own....they get all, "I'm soooo fkn SAD.. I'm just gunna whine N yap for a fkn hour...'Cause it'll make me feel better..." yeh right...!

The second the owners come back.... the fkn dog is as quiet as a dog can be.... Impossible to approach the neighbor ...yeh nah....With no proof..???

I've raised this question with a heap of dog owners...All I get is " My dog wouldn't do that.. he's always so pleased to see us.." Yeh great...
    It's called separation anxiety, and it can be trained out of the dog, if the owner gives a shit
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Motorbike
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Barfridge View Post
    It's called separation anxiety, and it can be trained out of the dog, if the owner gives a shit
    oh..ok.. In hindsight I feel that dog owners would find my comments negative....the owner is at fault.... so why have a dog...if you can't be fucked bringing it into the brood...and making it feel secure and safe.?

Motorbike
    Princess Buttercup & hanging off historic sidecar #9
    Liked
    4010 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not at all, you sound like the frustrated neighbour of a barking dog
    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Motorbike
    2011 Gixxer 600
    Liked
    2552 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Owner goes out, dog barks. Owner doesn't hear dog bark therefore, what problem? If your dog barks when you go out how do you know unless someone tells them? Then they have to give a shit about the neighbour and/or dog to do something about it. Can't be angry with the dog, be angry with the owner (if they know about it). Most people can make this link but many seem unable to make the link when cats roam - it's not the cat's fault, it's the owners fault. People talk with hatred about cats playing with their food etc. - that's instinct. Conversely, humans still catch and release fish for "sport" despite having moral reasoning - "oh but they don't have feel pain" - even if they didn't, why subject the fish to the terrifying stress of being yanked out of the water, gasping for water to flood its gills with O2 etc. We are the cunts, not animals.
    "This is great. Not only am I not learning, I'm forgetting stuff I used to know".

- Milhouse Van Houten

Motorbike
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ that is the response..I didn't want to trigger..^^

We are in fact...only human. I love dogs.... I prefer to hear them happy.. as i do humans ..as well.

What worries me more than a stressed dog... Is a lost human.... threads intertwine like a curious mind.