User Tag List

Page 335 of 337 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337 LastLast
Results 6,681 to 6,700 of 6726

Thread: Barfy's thread for 'getting it off your chest' v2.0

Motorbike
    Doesn't matter, don't ride them anymore anyway.
    Liked
    517 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking housing company have screwed me again.

Had the company for the masonry wall come and start the wall because they figured we had the keys because the build has taken so long. They were shocked to find out that we didn't have the keys yet given how long the pavings been done because "normally when the pavings done its only a few weeks until people get the keys." For us its been a few months.

Turns out where we put the bin pad now has to be moved because the soakwells are preventing them from putting in the wall. Both companies involved said location of things would be fine, but it isn't. Now instead of having my bin pad adjacent to my driveway, when someone decides to buy the block next door, my bin pad will be adjacent to their driveway.

At least this isn't going to cost me anything, but I'm pissed. Cunts still can't give us a date that we will get the keys either.

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weeellll, along with the fact the copper pipes were cut off the house again... (my charitable spirit is being sorely tried - so anyone who raises a hand against me in violence is going to have their sternum ripped out and stabbed into their heart...tick...tick...tick, okay a bit better now) I unexpectedly run into an old friend (possibly the oldest as we met at school) with whom a series of unexpected events happened quite a few years back.

I was dealing with my own marital issues, and I was a less than decent bloke with regard to my own behaviour (I could make excuses, but I was being a dick and also kinda going off the rails... but it was rather bizarre - it involves affairs, drugs, hookers, gangs, assaults, you know, the usual stuff ) and actually moved out of home and family to deal with it because this guy's wife also started to make subtle efforts to win me over (you know, like "I want you to fuck me in the arse, and I hate my husband and my kids and if you don't come over I am going to do something stupid" subtle).

I suggested to him that he did not go away on long trips leaving his wife alone with the kids, cos she expressed privately she was having trouble - you know, friend to friend. "No, she's fine!" I actually would beg him not to go away, suggesting he had family to deal with, because every time he did my phone would be flooded with texts and threats.

I finally told him about SOME of the texts. His response was that it must have been one of his kids playing with his wife's phone.

I had to go to his home while he was away because his wife was being erratic and I knew there were two children there. I called friends because I didn't want to go there alone - none were in (and a time where mobile phones weren't common) - so I fielded a naked woman who threw herself at me and had blood all over me (not going to spell that one out) so I have to get her settled, throw all the booze out, and make sure the kids are okay. I drove to a friend's (who was finally home) covered in menstrual blood from the waist down in a kind of shock.

What can I say to old friend? I just keep telling him not to keep going away for work, that weird stuff is happening (reality being drunk wife constantly begging for dirty sex, knowing I'm no saint). He won't do a thing.

Now reaches the stage I have left my family because I felt too rotten to be part of them, I needed space to deal with myself and all the shit I had involved myself with (which was heavier than this crap). She won't let up, he won't accept it despite my efforts to suggest there is a problem.

She goes into rehab.

He, knowing I have moved out, moves on my wife.

At the time I actually laughed to the point of hysteria when I found out because it had a Shakespearean level of irony. When SHE found out she spilled all kinds of dirt about how I got blood on me and more sordid stories, and suddenly THEIR marriage was in more trouble.

Lots and lots of sordid stories at that time (most of which SHE didn't even know - but were less sordid really)

Eventually, old school friend and I met up and talked at length and agreed that none of this stuff should mess us up and it wasn't "my" fault and we move on.

Cool.

Until a while later when he spams every email, phone contact, and friends describing how debauched I am and how he and his wife were innocent victims of my Satyrnlalian (making up words again) desires when I just wanted the fuck to be left alone to rebuild my family.

I told him if that's all he had to say then fuck right off.

That was it for years...

Then on the weekend, at a food truck event I turn around and see him (it's been a VERY long time, but I recognised him) - I debated whether to walk away and skulk or...

I turned back, went over, and said ""Hey (name), how the hell are you? Good to see you!"

Wiggle wiggle, "Oh, I didn't recognise you"

"This is my boy, isn't he tall? Only year seven"

"Umm, yeah"

"Really good to see you!" and I shake his hand.

I tell my wife, she goes to talk to him for a bit. My son asks about why that was awkward - no idea where to start on THAT one.

Why am I angry? I chose to forgive in that moment, despite everything you did out of vindictiveness and opportunism. I let go a decade of resentment and held out my hand in the friendship you swore to back then before you lashed out in an effort to destroy me in the eyes of my family and business.

And you just wished me and my son were not there (I don't know what you said to my wife, whom you shagged, and that's the past and I'll leave it there and so I wont ask her - but I know you told her back then you would take him on as your own child despite two of your own left in the care of a psychotic)

You wriggled and writhed and reached out to the young Korean girl with you (what happened to your last 2 wives, also surprising since you were always so racist?).

Yeah, I finally lost any regret for the end of our friendship in that chance encounter. I remember calling you when watching Doctor Who as the Daleks first conquered stairs back when we were kids, and we rejoiced in it - we were friends for life to survive that damn school. We captained the Gym team, we were the renewal of the school wrestling team - winning trophies and sticking it to the principal and the systemic abuse we both fought against. So I lied, I still regret the loss of who we were, who you were, or maybe we never really knew each other at all.

For the TLR?

Fuck everything

You know what? Fuck everything

Edit: because this is a place for a relatively anonymous rant... sorry if it's too heavy
    Last edited by Skut; 18-10-2017 at 12:19 AM.

Motorbike
    Recalled R3
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skut View Post
    You wriggled and writhed and reached out to the young Korean girl with you (what happened to your last 2 wives, also surprising since you were always so racist?).

Edit: because this is a place for a relatively anonymous rant... sorry if it's too heavy

Koreans turn any guy non-racist.

Not too heavy. Though I completely resonate with "maybe we never really knew eachother at all" ... and covered in menstrual blood from waist down.

Props to you for turning it all around! That's not an easy feat in the slightest; his story, for whatever reason, turned out far less happy.

Edit: typing while relatively late for work, never again.
    Last edited by PinkVelociraptor; 18-10-2017 at 05:37 PM.

Motorbike
    2007 R1
    Liked
    2246 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skut there are times just to leave it be and let it go. Don't give him another minutes thought and next time don't bother with the hello. People rarely change. I've given up giving people second chances. Lifes too short to waste time on deadshits that inevitably return to their usual primal urges.

My rant, minor in comparison. Went to BA search and rescue recertification. Not feeling great (recovering from being crook) I got stuck in the bottom of the 'Temple' in some weird confined gap in pitch blackness and eventually had my whistle blow after half an hour of getting stuck and looking for glow sticks. Then realised as I was racing up three levels of stairs to the exit I was going to throw up in my mask.

Made it out and ripped my mask of as the whistle stopped and the mask had just started to hug my face harder on that last inhale. Somehow managed to not chuck. Feel shit today and battered and bruised. Worst bit, I was really crabby with my boys tonight as they were playing up and I really cracked the shits with them, sent them to bed under a cloud of angry shouting. Not my best form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abuse this View Post
    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.
    Likes Ryanoceros, Skut liked this post

Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's always surprising what I learn about myself when I read the words presented in this thread.
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Motorbike
    Expensive Espresso Machine
    Liked
    389 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Riding the bus listening to sponges winge that there homeswest house is too small and are going/want to swap for a bigger house with massive backyard.

It’s called a job you sponge want a big house work for it.
    Last edited by Halo_2; 26-10-2017 at 10:05 AM.
    "One day I'll fly away"
    Likes Heretic, Thomas Peel, Water pig, mekon, Nudge liked this post

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The blokes filming riders on the O’Brien hairpin park their bikes and cars in the runoff area. The driveway a bit up the hill would be better.

The trees on the east side hide them until late into the downhill turn. Very distracting. Especially if they cop 300kg’s of bike and rider sliding into them.

Rnickleymouse they are not.

Motorbike
    Liked
    389 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The way hospital staff treat public patients is appalling. People that work pay enough taxes that we shouldn’t need private healthcare at all.
    Last edited by Halo_2; 06-11-2017 at 03:26 PM.
    "One day I'll fly away"

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Halo_2 View Post
    The way hospital staff treat public patients is appalling. People that work pay enough taxes that we shouldn’t need private healthcare at all.
    Are you talking admin or medical staff?
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Motorbike
    None for now.
    Liked
    247 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo_2 View Post
    My mum's experience in hospital last year was a worry and that was a private hospital. It's a people problem (aka social skills), not a specific 'hospital' problem in her instance.

Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by INTJ View Post
    My mum's experience in hospital last year was a worry and that was a private hospital. It's a people problem (aka social skills), not a specific 'hospital' problem in her instance.
    +1 I've been treated a couple of times at the old Swan Districts Hospital and had no issues but had dramas at JHC It can also be down to certain individuals as well because I had dramas at the old SDH with a certain person when down there on "work related" business
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Motorbike
    Aprilia SXV550, KTM250EXC-F & Kawasaki Balius
    Liked
    3434 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Para045 View Post
    I had dramas at the old SDH with a certain person when down there on "work related" business
    Benny still flunking all the drug tests these days?
    One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Benny still flunking all the drug tests these days?
    Due to privacy concerns I can neither confirm or deny the answer to that question
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Motorbike
    Liked
    389 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try help out my brother and sister with financial advise but don’t listen.

Brother who’s on borrowed time as his low paying job said good chance unemployment in November for all staff. Decides it’s a good idea to buy a Xbox X even though has xbone, doesn’t have a 4K TV and a new console is within 2-3years.

Oh well can lead a horse to water but can’t make it drink.
    Last edited by Halo_2; 08-11-2017 at 03:22 PM.
    "One day I'll fly away"

Motorbike
    VFR800+Tenere660+Postie Bike
    Liked
    72 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Went to c/out chain/sprockets and tyres on the Tenere.

Put bike on bike lift platform, pump foot pedal to raise it up, safety lock catches, I don't notice and I bend the frame of the bike lift raising it up. Bike back on ground.

Had to use loooooong length of pipe on breaker bar to undo front sprocket nut, it was loctited, then found both sprockets were wrong.
    Off to the local parts guys to get correct ones, have to come in from elsewhere, fine, ride home and the Postie bike cops a flat so I have to push it the last 500 meters home
    Take off rear tyre on Tenere to spoon on knobbie, found tear in side of new tyre where it seals against rim, back to bike shop to order new tyre

Have huge dummy spit, Postie bike can wait, drinking beer at whinging in front of a computer now.....

Motorbike
    ZX10R, DRZ400SM
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i knew i should never have broken one of my golden rules, "Never go euro... bikes or cars"

well as expected my BMW 735iL seems to have a transmission control module error, wont start as it doesn't know where any of there gears or park is, tried a battery $250 still no good will have to go buy a control module (most wrecks have this particular part missing) and the wreckers that do bump up the price as they know you need it lol fuckers
    Hoonaholics Garage

Motorbike
    Crims
    Liked
    33 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously contemplated a Beemer car as my next car a while back until I started researching about various models. I came to the conclusion that I would be far better off going local or Japanese in order to ensure cost saving & reliability.

Motorbike
    ZX10R, DRZ400SM
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't get me wrong its a great car and i love driving it and my kids enjoy all the room in the back, if i didnt have 2 bikes & a triton i would never have brought it tho lol

Hoonaholics Garage

Motorbike
    2003 R6 Road bike; 2008 R6 Race bike
    Liked
    154 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The fucking government putting their populist vote in and banning junior drag racing. The opinions of those so far removed from any form of motorsport. Blaming parents when they know nothing.

Aaargh why are people such twats!?
    "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."

Motorbike
    ZX10R, DRZ400SM
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i knew this would happen soon as i heard about the girl dying, its the WA way if some one dies ban it

just surprised they didn't ban drag racing as a whole
    Hoonaholics Garage