Well they have released the 400cc Scrambler, called the Sixty2.
Not sure of the local pricing, but in the states it's only $500 less than the 800cc version.
- 41hp instead of 75
- 320mm 2-piston conventional front caliper instead of 330mm 4-piston radial jobbie
- conventional forks instead of USD
- round mirrors instead of triangular
- standard muffler is black instead of silver
- swingarm looks different (steel instead of ali I think)
- belt covers blacked out
- only 3kg lighter
Should be LAMS legal if it makes it here, but likely to be pricey.