A Clockwork Orange
    Liked
    2173 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fucking painters... Mista Tata has probably prioritised that whingeing pommie's fender

S.
    Buy my KTM RC8. Stunning condition. Stock as a rock. https://www.perthstreetbikes.com/for...d.php?t=186147

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.
    Likes potato liked this post

PSB Corporate Sponsor PREMIUM potato's Avatar
    your paint/scratched it/crashed it smash repair shop
    Motorbike
    rattly v-twins-love em
    Liked
    1127 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprint View Post
    Fucking painters... Mista Tata has probably prioritised that whingeing pommie's fender

S.
    fuck knows were that is

i quoted on a silvia 2--3 years ago,its turned up

apparently i have the headlight somewhere

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770
    Likes perdition liked this post

Motorbike
    MT-09
    Liked
    88 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chop chop potato , some of us here need our fix and we've been very patient!

Motorbike
    Aprilia RS250, GSXR750 Slabbie
    Liked
    906 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seandre View Post
    You suck Loud.

You got me hooked on your build thread and then stop providing updates.
    Quote Originally Posted by moshriff View Post
    Chop chop potato , some of us here need our fix and we've been very patient!
    So there's now a shiny looking frame in my lounge room. And I have two days off in a row next week
    Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
    1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Motorbike
    MT-09
    Liked
    88 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HGNGNGNGGNN!! I just re-read this from start to finish again, couldn't have come at a better time! I'd forgotten how much progress had actually been made, it must be ready to go back together now?

Motorbike
    Liked
    906 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Forks, wheels, brakes, frame, engine, carbs, exhaust... it should start looking like a bike again fairly quickly.

But there'll be plenty of dicking around to come with the loom, fairings, lighting and tuning. So don't expect to see it on a ride soon
    Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
    1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"

Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

as difficult as it seems atm..

post pics...

I would, for one.....be interested to see the OCD mind of another who hasn't seized...in the process of the " right to rebirth a great creation...."

in short ...I love your work...TBH. :-)
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Motorbike
    L0 GSX-R 1000, L5 RMX450Z
    Liked
    203 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loud View Post
    So there's now a shiny looking frame in my lounge room. And I have two days off in a row next week
    Um, it's mid week, where's the update?
    my pics
    Likes moshriff liked this post

Motorbike
    MT-09
    Liked
    88 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by seandre View Post
    Um, it's mid week, where's the update?
    ahem

Motorbike
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

......these things take time.....

He's probably fallen in love ....again...

Motorbike
    '89 Honda MC19
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Loud,

Ummm..... sorry to pester you..... ummmm.... but, it's been like, FOREVER since you put up a post.

Everyone here is being most patient, but we sorta NEED our fix from "Loud Garage of Amazingness" ....

Cheers
    Drew

disclaimer: It's your fault Loud, you got us all addicted
    "Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for ..."

Epicurus

Liked
    1 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ What he said ^^
    I'm not saying let's go kill all the stupid people, I'm just saying lets remove all the warning lables and let the problem sort itself out...
    - Sarcasteacher

Motorbike
    rattly v-twins-love em
    Liked
    1127 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GsxInShed View Post
    ......these things take time.....

He's probably fallen in love ....again...
    he bought a jeep,oops, dog[s]

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sprint View Post

S.
    i walked past a shelf out the back and it fell on me yesterday !

were's faggis ? oops haggis

dianella 93703770
    Likes Sprint liked this post

Motorbike
    zx9
    Liked
    2 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember this thread.....started so well, draw me in immediately with a good plot and twists and turns. Plus had good additional story lines of love, career pursuits, netball, Italian cars..when is the next season starting?

Motorbike
    Liked
    906 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a plot twist you might not have seen coming Daren. Nearly 9 months of terrible and sometimes utterly incapacitating depression.

It's a massive bummer to go through and I'd highly recommend that anyone thinking of trying it seriously reconsider and do something else with their time instead. But if you're really insistent on giving it a whirl then I'm going to suggest you take an interest in my story. Equally have a read if you enjoy revelling in the misfortune of others; haven't taken the time to do sensible things with your money, enjoy happy endings that don't leave you feeling slightly ashamed, or have some time to kill while the latest Game of Thrones downloads.

Firstly. If you don't have Income Protection as recommended by a Financial Planner then for your own sake, make an appointment and get it. Like, write it on your list of things to do for tomorrow. Me? I'm "unable to work due to sickness or injury" and started getting paid by the insurers after the first month. They. Pay. Me. To. Get. Better. Waaaay better than having to deal with the stress of negative cash flows on top of the other fun things I'm seeing a plethora of people for - some of which they also pay for. It's insane. I'm happy to recommend mine - I worked in the industry and you'd struggle to find better.

Now let's gloss over some of those story lines you mentioned, for fun.

Love. Well, over the last four or five years for me it's been like playing Mortal Kombat and my opponent is always Kano. Inevitably a menacing voice over says "Fatality" while my beating heart is being clutched in someone else's fist. Case in point - My friend of four years and girlfriend of the last two (we've had some breaks) was to move in. Only the day it was to happen she didn't, and hasn't returned my calls or texts since. Because I couldn't give her an exact time my housemate was moving out on the Saturday. On the plus side she wanted a dog so I got us a dog. And now I have a dog. Who I love. He's a large, blue greyhound called Stanley and people fall over themselves to pat him - I can't think of a better wingman!

Career Pursuits. MLC Business Development Manager earning 6 figures plus bonuses. No amount of money was worth the mind fucking I was experiencing there. "I'm making life hard for you deliberately to see what you'll do" says my manager. Well, I quit. And I proceeded straight to bed without passing "Go" or collecting $200 and there I stay for some weeks.

I tried working again early this year after advice from my psychologist. I was spectacular at the job as it was selling motorcycle-related gear. But the employer and I didn't quite see eye to eye on "agreed pay", "occasional weekend work" or what constitutes someone not being a dick. So I resigned. Oh - kept being paid by the insurer during this time too - legit.

Now I have an insurer paying for Workplace Rehabilitation, Career Guidance Councillors, 75% of my old MLC salary, and all I have to do is keep seeing my Doc, Psyche, and to take these pills that help me not to feel like the bottom has fallen out of the world. Seriously - really do look at Income Protection. But I no longer have career aspirations. They kinda died along with some other parts of my persona and now I'm in a place of reinvention. It's a much better place than before.

Netball. Can't. The second hip operation didn't have immediate impact on my pain levels and only recently have I felt like I could push it. There's another operation booked for late August. Most of my social life revolved around sport and work, so now I'm a hermit and have even taken some time to get pretty beardy (for me).

Italian cars. Have a read of this to see how that went: https://www.perthstreetbikes.com/for...d.php?t=185621
    Let's just say that I have a very specific set of skills and I did find him. Liam Neeson comes to me for advice. I now have a bright yellow Fiat 124AC parked out front, waiting for the new garage to be ready.

Oh and the Aprilia broke down and needed a tow. Aaaand the tow driver damaged the fairings while putting it on the truck. The RAC deferred it to the Tow Company who were a nightmare to deal with. But I finally got the paint repair issue sorted with help from potato

So there's enough bad luck and stuff there to fill a Country and Western song. Only I gained a car and a dog instead of losing them. And the job I lost? Didn't need it, it was only making me miserable. I guess with that positive viewpoint Garth Brooks isn't going to be singing about me anytime soon

Shiiiiiiiiit.... were you expecting any motorcycle stuff? Soz folks, I've done nothing but move the parts from my carport to my spare bedroom. While I renovate the house and turn the carport in to a proper garage for working on cars and motorcycles!! It's nice to have a project that I don't have to leave home for often, and the change to my surroundings is having a really positive effect. Once it's done I'll be turning my attention to the vehicles to repair them / put them back together / part with them. Getting the GSXR to resemble a motorcycle will be up top of the list.

Until then, really, get to see a Financial Planner. Oooh, Game of Thrones

PS Can people still see my pictures from this thread or has PhotoBucket been added to my list?
    Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
    1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"
    Likes Crobbo, potato, ninjaa, whowalks, 66 and 3 others liked this post

Motorbike
    Twin
    Liked
    122 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, it's really fucked what you've been going through - I know what it's like. At least you still manage a sense of humour.

Anyway, on the bright side, your pics are still showing, looks like you've missed PB's wrath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gippo
    cuntoxly
    Likes Loud liked this post

Motorbike
    MT-09
    Liked
    88 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loud View Post
    Here's a plot twist you might not have seen coming...
    Sorry to hear mate And good on you for being open and honest about the black dog! On the plus side greyhounds are indeed awesome!

I'm sure others have said it before me, and not to be an ass but I called it a while back:

Quote Originally Posted by moshriff View Post
    Just stop with the procrastinating and build bikes for a living! Do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life yadda yadda plus then we can have more sweet updates
    Likes ninjaa liked this post

Motorbike
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea what's it like to be you... i like what you do ..how you do it and why.

Surely all the heartache in the world is not your problem.?

Some of it is reserved for each of us... it is the way of the world.

I wish we could see eye to eye.....what you are doing for Suzuki...is the grand thing.

Like Scara.... you are reinventing Suzuki's world famous bike.... if no one else gets it the way you get....they will.

And so will millions of people ....all over the world....Loud. this is the thing that sets you apart from everyone else....this is why you can't work..

to make it yours....first you have to break it.... There is a joy in destruction......

here is solace and peace in recreation. Do what you will ....do what you can.... defeat is simply the start of another conversation.

Motorbike
    zx9
    Liked
    2 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Loud, tried to PM but your box is full.
    detailed synopsis for 2nd season you gave there. More interesting than GoT.. why because your an engaging writer. I don't know anything about you but only your writing on forums and imagines of your creations. Now here's the funny thing I've noted when people with depression who are able to write about their interests. Everyone wants to able to do what they are doing.
    Lots of folk would love your ability and drive. A work mate is travelling around Tazzie in a F250 with a dog exploring it to help with his depression and I envy his current life. Another mate is trying to crack windsurfing wave pro tour whilst dealing with depression. His blogs are fucking funny and so far from the dream surf lifestyle. Lots of comedians and engineers too If i really start to think.

I'm in a job as a remote site manager on a construction ship where i get involved in many peoples personnel lives when it goes wrong for them and being remote I have to get involved for safety reasons and long term as I tend to care. Then there is my son who briefly indulged in depression as kids do when change social groups. So I'm familiar with depression, although very fortune not to suffer.

Can I send you a book I'm reading. The subtle art of not giving a fuck by Mark marson. Its not about curing depression or anything like that, its about suffering for the achievements and priories in life. Great read and funny with few helpful pointers to tell the world to get fucked. Let me know suitable post office and name you want used on the parcel and i'll send to the post office. You've too many nice bikes to give out your address on the web. Its a small gift from a person who has enjoyed your writing. Cheers Daren
    Likes Sprint, pnork, ninjaa, potato, Munut and 1 others liked this post

Motorbike
    rattly v-twins-love em
    Liked
    1127 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

na, dont cut him any slack,just give him shit about his build !!

hmm, do i delete that?

got more for that bike here lol

dianella 93703770
    Likes Mr DJ liked this post