User Tag List

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 8485455565758
Results 1,141 to 1,158 of 1158

Thread: Independent Safety Audit for Barbagallo Almost Approved ... at last!

Motorbike
    s1000rr
    Liked
    101 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corona 221 View Post
    [/I]

Honestly antonn your a muppet.

One of the group that only wants Barbs and will throw all the toys out the pram and fuck anyone else or any other options until you get what you want.

You know itís pretty sad but the list is getting longer ( for many ) of the people that will be greeted with a ďGet Fucked CuntĒ rather than a ď How are ya. Fucking good to see youĒ at the track for many people.

Yes I will continue to ride Collie ( on the rare days the calendar works ) to support the operators financially to finish the works they have started. In my opinion it has always been a safer place to ride than Barbs and even before any audits were done I always felt if I was going to have a big accident it was more likely to be at Barbs due to the higher speed and much harder braking zones and faster corner entries.

Give Collie a fair chance. Itís the best chance of getting on the track anytime soon.
    so you are a hypocrite, you will continue to ride collie because as an adult you have assessed the risks and accept them, same as barbagallo you have assessed the risks and do not accept them and choose not to ride there, well done, but only works one way yeah??? your mate Scott thinks the place is just as dangerous as barbagallo, fuck it though i just wan't to ride?

i never greeted many at the track with a "fucking good to see you" i have a very low tolerance for fuckwits i guess that's why i have never met you at the track
    Likes SomeBloke, ah-bee, 76 Trident liked this post

Motorbike
    GSX1400
    Liked
    746 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by antonn View Post
    so you are a hypocrite, you will continue to ride collie because as an adult you have assessed the risks and accept them, same as barbagallo you have assessed the risks and do not accept them and choose not to ride there, well done, but only works one way yeah??? your mate Scott thinks the place is just as dangerous as barbagallo, fuck it though i just wan't to ride?

i never greeted many at the track with a "fucking good to see you" i have a very low tolerance for fuckwits i guess that's why i have never met you at the track
    I always assessed Barbagello as higher risk regardless of any other opinions.

Donít expect me to want to sit down and have a beer with you either. Iím sure a fair few round here share my opinion.

Trust me. I have more sources of information than just Scott and I form my own opinion.
    The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Motorbike
    s1000rr
    Liked
    101 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I always assessed Barbagello as higher risk regardless of any other opinions.
    yet you rode there regularly that either makes you an idiot or a hypocrite

i guess at the speed you ride it wasn't all that dangerous

Motorbike
    s1000rr
    Liked
    101 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Donít expect me to want to sit down and have a beer with you either. Iím sure a fair few round here share my opinion.
    i wouldn't know who you are if i was at the track anyway same for most on here, so i won't lose any sleep over that

Motorbike
    GSX1400
    Liked
    746 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yet you rode there regularly that either makes you an idiot or a hypocrite

i guess at the speed you ride it wasn't all that dangerous
    I said the higher of the two. Not unacceptable.

The fact someone with considerably more experience than I has done a full audit resulting in the closure of the venue hasnít left me with an option to make my own assessment anymore.

If no adjustments are made based on the new information then surely it is reasonable to reassess that opinion.

I wonder how much damage that concussion from your big Superman last year really did to you cos it was a pretty blank look on your face when you returned to your pit box.
    The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Motorbike
    Few different breeds
    Liked
    207 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And hopefully the chequered flag will come up soon
    Corona's times are good antonn so best to compare skills at Collie rather than on a chatline. Hopefully everyone can just enjoy any future day at the track rather than take past fights personally and ruin the sport.
    Life is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: "Wahoo!! What a ride!"
    Likes Green Trident, MikeL liked this post

Motorbike
    s1000rr
    Liked
    101 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder how much damage that concussion from your big Superman last year really did to you cos it was a pretty blank look on your face when you returned to your pit box.
    ???? superman?? not sure what you are referring to? i have a blank look on my face most times, it's my defence against fuckwits

Motorbike
    GSX1400
    Liked
    746 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ???? superman?? not sure what you are referring to? i have a blank look on my face most times, it's my defence against fuckwits
    Does it work against the one in the mirror
    The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Motorbike
    s1000rr
    Liked
    101 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo View Post

And hopefully the chequered flag will come up soon
    Corona's times are good antonn so best to compare skills at Collie rather than on a chatline. Hopefully everyone can just enjoy any future day at the track rather than take past fights personally and ruin the sport.
    actually i really don't know who he is!! i just know he isn't one of the faster riders so his opinion would differ from mine and some others

sport was ruined the day the track was closed.

- - - Updated - - -

Does it work against the one in the mirror
    i keep telling you, i really don't know you so how would i know what you look like in a mirror????

what was the superman remark about?

Motorbike
    A Clockwork Orange
    Liked
    2173 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK... so now it's more...

Woodstock for MA guy. Still doing sweet FA.
    Snoopy for rider group, competing with self.

S.
    Buy my KTM RC8. Stunning condition. Stock as a rock. https://www.perthstreetbikes.com/for...d.php?t=186147

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.
    Likes keys, potato, Shady7/8 liked this post

Motorbike
    GSX1400
    Liked
    746 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    actually i really don't know who he is!! i just know he isn't one of the faster riders so his opinion would differ from mine and some others

sport was ruined the day the track was closed.

- - - Updated - - -

i keep telling you, i really don't know you so how would i know what you look like in a mirror????

what was the superman remark about?
    The big accident in T3 last year or have I had you mistaken for the Antonn that pits with Mick Morelly and your actually someone else.

My apologies if I have got that wrong.
    The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Motorbike
    s1000rr
    Liked
    101 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The big accident in T3 last year or have I had you mistaken for the Antonn that pits with Mick Morelly and your actually someone else.

My apologies if I have got that wrong.
    different antonn, i'm anthony mcFadden but i use antonn as it's easier for log in.

no need to apologise, i crash often, just wasn't sure what one you were referring to and i usually have and angry look on my face when i crash, the blank look is just before.
    Likes Tim the PM liked this post

Motorbike
    GSX1400
    Liked
    746 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    different antonn, i'm anthony mcFadden but i use antonn as it's easier for log in.

no need to apologise, i crash often, just wasn't sure what one you were referring to and i usually have and angry look on my face when i crash, the blank look is just before.
    Your cooler and calmer than I thought. My couple of offís definitely didnít involve a blank look until after kicking the bike and throwing my pacifier over the fence. A couple of dinner plates and a huge gasp were well and truly on display in the lead up to kicking the bike.
    The Bend

Hurry Up!!!
    Likes Wahoo liked this post

Motorbike
    Sprint, CBR600RR, RGV250, 450 Desmo, scooter
    Liked
    244 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Moderators how about closing this thread. It has degenerated to the point that it reflects badly on our sport.
    Likes 76 Trident, henrys, Josh93, bigsikkle liked this post

Motorbike
    2003 R6 Road bike; 2008 R6 Race bike
    Liked
    154 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It will just end up popping up somewhere else. At least it is somewhat contained here I guess.. :/
    "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."

Motorbike
    79 Trident
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    given that MA have no faith in their own guidelines and are currently re-writing them but have stated it could take another 12 months to complete why would any circuit operator spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on changes that the author of the report has clearly stated he will not endorse! when it may not meet the new MA guidelines?

A competent management team should be able to formulate a design and drop it on MAís desk and demand a yes or no not all this backpedaling and buck passing.

Are you serious, is it really going to take another 12 months to come up with MA guidelines? Where did you get this from?

If so, most racers of last year will transition into other interests or just lose motivation. Our sport is almost dead!

76 T

Motorbike
    Big bang boom and a sewing machine
    Liked
    2533 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The West Australian secret Do good soft cock sterilisation strike team mission continues.
    We next have to protect the public from the public by getting these 2 wheeled instruments of the devil of the streets .

I know this doesn't help the conversation in any way at all.
    Its just how I feel the west has become.
    Is the CWA pulling the strings here in the west.
    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
    (anarchy in english )

Motorbike
    2 x R1's
    Liked
    646 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As this seems to be going in circles, and is just seeing frustrations, and personal attacks being levelled. I'm closing this thread fort he moment.

I'll do a similar things to any additional threads raised until there is actually information to update, rather than the speculation, rumours and "I know something but can't tell you" posts that aren't doing anything at all but divide us all further..