ER6f
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I recognise that bike from work, do you come in to midland hospital quite a bit ?

Motorbike
    650NK
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That would be us indeedy

Motorbike
    2009 Honda CBR600RR
    Liked
    130 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw a blood bike last Tuesday behind me, intersection of Reid Hwy and West Swan Road. Livery looked great!
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    "No, no. Not Sawyer like the valley. Sour like sweet and sour, only European"

Motorbike
    650NK
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a quick update form me,

Its been a hetic few weeks and we haven't had a chance to get online as much as we would like.

The BBQs are going well and we are slowly getting to our targets. With masters closing down unfortunatly some of our fundraising days have been cancelled, but thats ok, we shall keep our chins up. The volunteering from the BBQ's has been over the moon, with heaps of people putting thier hands up.

We are getting new riders established every now and again, with Mike from Learn2 Lean putting his spare time to train the new riders, this is a slow progress as he puts his free time to help out. Mikes been great.

We are looking again for new bikes and sponsors and now the biggest hurdle we have is the legalities, and getting the contracts from the hospitals. Things take time when you try to convince people to spend less money apparently. Who knows. We are still here and we are still slowly getting everything together so keep susbscribed for more information

Rachel
    AusServ
    Likes Graelin, Tron, BikeONE, Gim, BIGMANDAZZ liked this post

Motorbike
    CB500X
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this still alive?

Hi there

I just read up on this after seeing the program in the uk, I was hoping to find out more info, but the link to the website seems to be compromised. I would really like to help out and get involved, can someone let me know if this is still going or put me in touch with folk.

cheers

Motorbike
    Bandit 1200S
    Liked
    69 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AusServe Blood Bikes View Post
    Just a quick update form me,

Its been a hetic few weeks and we haven't had a chance to get online as much as we would like.

The BBQs are going well and we are slowly getting to our targets. With masters closing down unfortunatly some of our fundraising days have been cancelled, but thats ok, we shall keep our chins up. The volunteering from the BBQ's has been over the moon, with heaps of people putting thier hands up.

We are getting new riders established every now and again, with Mike from Learn2 Lean putting his spare time to train the new riders, this is a slow progress as he puts his free time to help out. Mikes been great.

We are looking again for new bikes and sponsors and now the biggest hurdle we have is the legalities, and getting the contracts from the hospitals. Things take time when you try to convince people to spend less money apparently. Who knows. We are still here and we are still slowly getting everything together so keep susbscribed for more information

Rachel
    AusServ
    bump.

Hi Rachel, have you had any traction establishing blood bikes in perth? Looks like the website is down...
    Quote Originally Posted by devolved
    I just crashed into a schoolbus full of kiddies, killed them all, raped them, set them on fire and now I'm pissing on their charred remains.