User Tag List

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: 2017 MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 discussion (spoilers)

Motorbike
    Liked
    1569 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rossi says if Vinales hadn't cut the track he may not have crashed.

"I did not see it, but he cheated me a little bit by cutting the track," said Rossi, who was handed a 0.5-second time penalty in Austin for cutting the track while battling Johann Zarco.

"I did a very fast lap I think 1m32.3s but he cut the track in sector three and caught back up to me when I had a little bit of advantage.

"If I passed the finish line four tenths ahead, maybe I would not have made the mistake. The rules however are like this, and in any case I still made the error."
    Rossi: Vinales "cheated me a little bit" by cutting track
    https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/ne...-track-909119/

Motorbike
    cbr250rr
    Liked
    66 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Dealer View Post
    Rossi says if Vinales hadn't cut the track he may not have crashed.

Rossi: Vinales "cheated me a little bit" by cutting track
    https://www.motorsport.com/motogp/ne...-track-909119/
    Always someone else's fault. Timing shows Vinaeles gained no advantage. The fact that Vinaeles broke the lap record on the last lap to win the race is somehow no longer important.

Motorbike
    Street Triple R. Bye bye bandit :(
    Liked
    126 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When mav cut the corner I thought he had royally stuffed it up. Iirc Rossi had been pretty faultless up to then and then he too had his own moment. The other guy was there to then take the chocolates.

Would like to know if Rossi's comment was based on a verbal debriefing from a team fanboi or a review of the tape of the last couple of laps? If the latter then I am definitely not across the nuances of modern gp and will have to go and buy a more expert armchair.
    You can't *burrrp* can't just post, just post anything you feel like morty, you just *burrp* just end up *burrp* end up hurting people's feelings morty I mean how, how would you like it if I said things that offended you morty?

Motorbike
    S.A.K.
    Liked
    43 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know how stoner went at the test? Cant find anything. Crashnet only has Wednesday times.

Aside what has happened to the champion wearing the number one, did I miss something? Marquez is still wearing his original number.
    Ninety nine percent of the people in this world are fools. The rest of us are in great danger of contagion.

Motorbike
    GSXR1000 - GSXR750 - GSXR600
    Liked
    231 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^^ marketing/branding... Thats what happened. When rossi won his first he said he's keeping the 46 because everyone knowd who that is.
    Others have followed this.
    Stoner ran the number 1 because he thinks the champ should run the number 1 plate. I agree with him.
    I gather Nicky Hayden did for the same reason.

Marc will have a number 1 somewhere on the bike tho. Rossi used to put a 1 on the back of his leathers...

Motorbike
    Liked
    1569 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxer 7 View Post
    Marc will have a number 1 somewhere on the bike tho. Rossi used to put a 1 on the back of his leathers...
    In 2015 Marc had the number 1 on the top of his speed hump, on the little flap that allows connection to the hydration pack. Not sure this season.