User Tag List

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 14546061626364
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1270

Thread: 2017 MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 discussion (spoilers)

Motorbike
    GSXR1000 - GSXR750
    Liked
    231 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by p4p1 View Post

Serious question has anyone ever crashed twice in the same race more time than Crutchlow?
    Dont know about gp but in sbk Troy Bayliss did it on a few occasions... He still managed to finish the races tho :-P

What a mint race today tho....
    Marquez is still the man to beat... But Dovi's gonna give it one hell of a crack!

Liked
    973 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DePuniet - surely

Amazing race.
    Someone should have told them both that it was a wet race. Jesus.

Fantastic to see them both in Parc Ferme and the presser - great attitudes.

Petrucci should consider dead pan comedy. Expressionless.

Motorbike
    cbr250rr
    Liked
    66 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had to watch that last few laps again.

Honestly watching them both slip and slide on the straights because of how much water was on the track makes the last 3-4 corners more impressive. Dovi making that corner was amazing and then Marquez going through victory curve almost elbow down was almost as ridiculous.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Ducatis new fairing outlawed next season, it does help with braking stability and is a big advantage in the wet. I wouldn't be surprised if aero outlawed almost completely, teams have found loop holes in the rules so will be interesting to see what DORNA decide to do. Having said that I think it's great to see Ducati so competitive now and if not for the aero(mixed with Dovis brilliant riding this season) the championship fight would be almost done by now and we would've missed out on at least two great battles this year. Hopefully with Lorenzos and Stoners continued input Ducati can get their chassis to the point where they don't need the downforce on the front end to help make up for the short comings.
    Likes Speed Dealer liked this post

PSB Corporate Sponsor PREMIUM Pucara @ JDSTUDIO's Avatar
    Motorbike
    BMW K1300 GT
    Liked
    80 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why am I the impression that Maverick can be a pain in the arse this weekend? Stats shows that the Yammis performed better (eventhough that honda won the past 2) than other brands..............

Motorbike
    Liked
    1569 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pucara @ JDSTUDIO View Post
    Why am I the impression that Maverick can be a pain in the arse this weekend? Stats shows that the Yammis performed better (eventhough that honda won the past 2) than other brands..............
    Well we hope so! As much as I'm a Marquez fan, I watch MotoGP to see racing. Think back to Phillip Island 2015 I don't like seeing riders winning championships with 3 or 4 races left to go. A nail biter at Valencia is what I want to see.

See if Marquez can handle the pressure or if he chokes. Sure he won the title at 2013 at Valencia, but as he's said, there was no pressure on him as he was a rookie.
    Likes Triple, p4p1 liked this post

Motorbike
    cbr250rr
    Liked
    66 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The championship is not over and we aren't even at Valencia and because of that I don't think any rider putting in good performances is a pain in the arse. The conditions shouldn't be and hopefully will be no different to what they were at Qatar where everyone is out for their best possible result. The championship is 18 races, it isn't 14-15 rounds after which no one is allowed to race or beat guys that are fighting for the championship. No matter what Rossi told his fans to believe riders should be pushing for their best possible result for the whole season even if that means Dovi or Marquez finish off the podium and lose a huge amount of points to the other.

I'm a Marquez fan and if he doesn't have the speed down the stretch to maintain a points advantage that's on him, it isn't on the other riders to make sure they don't put themselves between him and Dovi. If he has a few bikes between him and Dovi it doesn't mean other riders shouldn't overtake him if they're faster. The idea that riders not in the championship shouldn't effect the championship by beating championship contenders is fucking ridiculous.

Motorbike
    Doesn't matter, don't ride them anymore anyway.
    Liked
    517 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I concur. The best rider of the day should win, championship be damned. As long as nobody is deliberately running anyone off or something, everyone should be going for it. Its what they're paid to do.

Motorbike
    R1
    Liked
    2 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SIC

Motorbike
    cbr250rr
    Liked
    66 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's time Fox pissed Kevin McGee off. He can't hide his bias for Rossi and he can't hide his resentment when Marquez does well.

Motorbike
    A Clockwork Orange
    Liked
    2173 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice drifting by Marquez through Stoner Corner during qualifying.
    Reminiscent of McCoy and Stoner.

S.
    Buy my KTM RC8. Stunning condition. Stock as a rock. https://www.perthstreetbikes.com/for...d.php?t=186147

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.
    Likes Triple liked this post