User Tag List

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465
Results 1,281 to 1,291 of 1291

Thread: 2017 MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 discussion (spoilers)

Motorbike
    A Clockwork Orange
    Liked
    2173 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What a fantastic scrappy MGP race.
    MMís championship to lose with Dovi finishing 13th.
    Brilliant ride from the rookie of the year, Zarco.

S.
    Buy my KTM RC8. Stunning condition. Stock as a rock. https://www.perthstreetbikes.com/for...d.php?t=186147

Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Motorbike
    cbr250rr
    Liked
    66 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What a race.
    Marquez needs to crash to lose this title.
    Rossi and Vinales did awesome.
    Zarco was great.
    Iannone has hopefully turned a corner at Suzuki.

Gutted for Miller.

But it was a great day of races. All 3 classes delivered today.

Motorbike
    Liked
    1569 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watched the race from the entry to Stoner corner with Frosty and ThatChick. OMFG

Motorbike
    Plausible Denial
    Liked
    609 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fantastic race. heard a bit of a mixed response to Marquez on the podium, a fair few boo's but could have been just wherever the mic was, even as a somewhat Rossi fan i thought it was pretty poor form after the best race i've watched of motogp for a long long time, especially after they both acknowledged each other sportingly after the race.
    I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Motorbike
    Doesn't matter, don't ride them anymore anyway.
    Liked
    517 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zarcos been playing too much Road Rash i think.

Hell of a race, and as usual, Rossis dickhead fans have shown how scummy they can be. No offence to those that have respect for others, but theres just way too many showing that disrespectful behavioir. Spoiled what was an otherwise great race.

Feel bad for Dovi. Gonna take a lot for him to get the championship now, but he's done well to get the Duc in second.

Motorbike
    Liked
    1569 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
    fantastic race. heard a bit of a mixed response to Marquez on the podium, a fair few boo's but could have been just wherever the mic was, even as a somewhat Rossi fan i thought it was pretty poor form after the best race i've watched of motogp for a long long time, especially after they both acknowledged each other sportingly after the race.
    I was at the podium and yes the Rossi fans booed Marquez.

Motorbike
    Doesn't matter, don't ride them anymore anyway.
    Liked
    517 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Dealer View Post
    I was at the podium and yes the Rossi fans booed Marquez.
    It kinda seemed like they shut off a bunch of microphones around the podium after they realised it was happening. When Marquez celebrated with the trophy it was like they were only picking up the cheers from the Honda team, especially when compared to how negative the response was when Marqiez originally stepped out for the podium.

Motorbike
    Liked
    1569 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefectionist View Post
    It kinda seemed like they shut off a bunch of microphones around the podium after they realised it was happening. When Marquez celebrated with the trophy it was like they were only picking up the cheers from the Honda team, especially when compared to how negative the response was when Marqiez originally stepped out for the podium.
    Marquez Actually got a great response from the majority of the crowd, itís just huge pack of the Valeban was up against the fence closer to the microphones. Barely anyone cheered for Vinales. He got a lukewarm clap.

Motorbike
    cbr250rr
    Liked
    66 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Dealer View Post
    Marquez Actually got a great response from the majority of the crowd, itís just huge pack of the Valeban was up against the fence closer to the microphones. Barely anyone cheered for Vinales. He got a lukewarm clap.
    The fanfare for Vinales seemed to be from the Valeban who had pinned their hopes on him stopping Marquez taking #4. Then he 'caused' Rossi to crash at LeMan, 'his terrible development' lead to Rossi struggling once Rossi got the tyre and chassis he wanted which lead to Vinales not being able to even challenge Marquez which was the main reason for his support in the first place.

One thing Michelin has given the series over the season is that bikes are performing better or worse depending on the circuit and I think Yamaha may have been too quick to get rid of the chassis that their top rider had used to dominate the first 6 races because of Jerez and Catalunya, two tracks that were anomalies last year and this year because of really poor track conditions. If you take out Marquez the RCV has been very inconsistent, as has the Duc and I suspect if not for all the chassis changes the same thing probably would've been said about the Yamaha as well.

Adaptability is IMO now the most important factor across for a championship challenge with the Michelins. Marquez is head shoulders above everyone else on the grid for adaptability and now with Honda having sorted their Big Bang engine he shouldn't be struggling during the first 1/3 of the season next year which will make it very hard for Rossi/Vinales/Dovi/Lorenzo to stop him going 3/3 on Michelin.

Motorbike
    cbr250rr
    Liked
    66 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kjteYo8Ua8w

Marquez and Miller celebrating.
    Likes Speed Dealer, Barfridge liked this post

Liked
    973 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PI delivers again.

They really should sort their shit out with the celebratory lap though.
    I understand that they have to come back into the pit lane in the reverse direction - so let them do 1.5 laps instead of .5
    Let the fans see who / what they came for!

I applaud the riders that ignore the human fence and give their thanks / take their praise from the crowd.

EDIT: PI is the great equaliser for all the marques. Makes it super interesting.
    Last edited by Rhino; Today at 10:37 AM.