User Tag List

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 634

Thread: NSFW - Thread for when GM is banned from Facebook and Messenger.

  1. #341
    Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    bedford
    Motorbike
    848,748r,900ssfe
    Liked
    950 times
    Posts
    3,705
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by BenG View Post
    If you really think that Roe Highway was the big issue in this election you must be living in a fantasy world. 98% of the population of WA really couldn't give a fuck either way on Roe 8.

    These girls will be pissed off

    Likes 98kellrs, Sprint liked this post

  2. #342
    PSB Corporate Sponsor PREMIUM potato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    your paint/scratched it/crashed it smash repair shop
    Motorbike
    rattly v-twins-love em
    Liked
    1127 times
    Posts
    9,969
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    keys

    hey, thats funny


    Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

    insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

    dianella 93703770

  3. #343
    Member =Maz='s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the burbs...East
    Motorbike
    2006 Suzuki GSX1400, 2008 Suzuki SV650
    Liked
    833 times
    Posts
    4,318
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    These girls will be pissed off

    Cox don't count there either?! lol
    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
    #158...RIP James Thompson

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanoceros View Post
    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter

  4. #344
    Member chew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Rivervale
    Liked
    2943 times
    Posts
    14,073
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by =Maz= View Post
    Cox don't count there either?! lol
    You are thinking of Roe 9.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits
    Likes keys liked this post

  5. #345
    Member Benzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Motorbike
    Japanese
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    400
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenG View Post
    Also, for someone who campaigned on a platform of "creating jobs", making your first move telling hundreds of construction workers not to bother coming to work any more makes him just as big of a hypocrite and liar as Barnett.
    Come on.

    We all knew the Liberals would lose government. The analysts knew it, the bookies knew it (thanks sportsbet $$$), the parties knew it, the public knew it.

    Labor stated many times that they'd kill Roe 8 upon winning the election.

    This should not be a surprise or news to anyone (whether you agree that it's right or not).

    Yes, I absolutely feel for the people out of work, especially with unemployment being what it is. But this should not be a shock to anyone - the project was always going to get cancelled. "Polishing brass on the Titanic".
    Likes =Maz=, Ryanoceros liked this post

  6. #346
    Member Ryanoceros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Retired from riding
    Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200, Tryhard Gayowner, and a tractor with sik scooter wheels
    Liked
    56 times
    Posts
    6,198
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
    Come on.

    We all knew the Liberals would lose government. The analysts knew it, the bookies knew it (thanks sportsbet $$$), the parties knew it, the public knew it.

    Labor stated many times that they'd kill Roe 8 upon winning the election.

    This should not be a surprise or news to anyone (whether you agree that it's right or not).

    Yes, I absolutely feel for the people out of work, especially with unemployment being what it is. But this should not be a shock to anyone - the project was always going to get cancelled. "Polishing brass on the Titanic".
    Logic has no place in this thread. Away you go !!
    Rest in Peace

    #294


    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.
    Likes Maloney67 liked this post

  7. #347
    Member Benzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Perth
    Motorbike
    Japanese
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    400
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It says a lot about our economy and employment situation after the last eight years that people are having to take jobs knowing that they'll probably lose them before too long.
    Likes stromrider, Para045 liked this post

  8. #348
    Member Tim the PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Joondalup
    Motorbike
    Honda CBR1000RR
    Liked
    664 times
    Posts
    3,645
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
    It says a lot about our economy and employment situation after the last eight years that people are having to take jobs knowing that they'll probably lose them before too long.
    I don't think many people would have thought the new government would be retarded enough to actually cancel this project. I still hope they know this and are playing the political game...

    sent from my pos Android phone so apologies if it makes no sense.
    Dislikes Ryanoceros disliked this post

  9. #349
    Member VaneRR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Kinross, North of River
    Motorbike
    A red one
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    152
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzo View Post
    Labor stated many times that they'd kill Roe 8 upon winning the election.

    This should not be a surprise or news to anyone
    An Australian political party keeping their word? I'm surprised.


    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Gixxerguy View Post
    But at least it doesn't have a hole in the exhaust
    Quote Originally Posted by nos View Post
    I'd hope it has at least one.

  10. #350
    Member Para045's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    City of Wanneroo
    Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Posts
    15,906
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BenG View Post
    Also, for someone who campaigned on a platform of "creating jobs", making your first move telling hundreds of construction workers not to bother coming to work any more makes him just as big of a hypocrite and liar as Barnett.
    While to a degree it is probably no surprise it must be a big kick in the guts to those with families that rely on the income generated because the companies will be laughing all the way to the bank after all the penalties to get out of it mount up while the trades get the shaft and have to look for new jobs


    Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    These girls will be pissed off

    Girls?????????????
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

    98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

  11. #351
    Member Maloney67's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    733
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rio Tinto 6.4 Billion Profit/ BHP 3.2 Billion

    Quote Originally Posted by Tim the PM View Post
    I don't think many people would have thought the new government would be retarded enough to actually cancel this project. I still hope they know this and are playing the political game...

    sent from my pos Android phone so apologies if it makes no sense.
    Would we prefer to have a White Elephant. Or bail loose a few million at best and build an appropriate solution? Labor have inherited this mess and mounting debt; now it's their turn to prosecute the mandate the people gave them on Saturday. Lets wait and see.............

    Segue my 2C on Nationals demise. On Saturday they hood winked the voters and had a scary influence on the outcome in at least two seats. It sets a dangerous precedent when the big end of town, largely foreign owned and whose profits (over 80% of which) go off shore are manipulating our government.
    This is the second time they have done this, the first time was 2010 MRRTT; which if correctly developed and implemented would have left Australia with a sovereign wealth fund.
    Rio & BHP ran a dirty campaign saying royalties for regions would go East. Ironic isn't it, when you think where the profits for the sale of our minerals go. Mother Theresa they aren't, King makers they are!

    Edit: http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-0...profit/8250954
    Last edited by Maloney67; 16-03-2017 at 11:48 AM. Reason: more info
    "Love a ranga today"

    "How long, not long, because because what you reap is what you sow"
    Likes Ryanoceros, Skut liked this post

  12. #352
    Member GreenMeanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cardboard Box
    Motorbike
    Raj
    Liked
    901 times
    Posts
    4,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's that time again.
    Sensitive Poofters.
    Likes shortSteve, Tim the PM liked this post

  13. #353
    Member Tim the PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Joondalup
    Motorbike
    Honda CBR1000RR
    Liked
    664 times
    Posts
    3,645
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    It's that time again.
    Sensitive Poofters.
    Did you laugh at the ferals as they slowly realise that the road is being built anyway? I'm loving it
    Likes GreenMeanie liked this post

  14. #354
    Member GreenMeanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cardboard Box
    Motorbike
    Raj
    Liked
    901 times
    Posts
    4,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some Feminest with a hairy ball bag was having a hissie fit about Julian Assange having the rape charges dropped against him.
    I told her to rape herself with her dildo and she would feel a lot calmer.
    She reacted, had a cry about being a sexual assault victim etc.
    I replied, her story was bullshit as no one could raise a chubby over her.

    FB said I offended community standards.
    Likes BenG, Para045, Iffy liked this post

  15. #355
    Member Skut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia, Australia
    Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Posts
    10,889
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I pop in to see what's going on in an increasingly inactive section of a forum.

    Then someone brags about being a complete attention-seeking offensive cunt.

    Starts a thread to whine about it.

    Then continues to whine/brag about it.

    Hey GreenMeanie - you really are a hero.

    You're the kind of guy that brags about abusing a woman for being a woman, trolling on the interwebs, and making light of sexual abuse (or maybe I'm missing a joke?)

    Try that to someone's face.

    Just wow.

    So this is what PSB has become...
    Last edited by Skut; 22-05-2017 at 01:34 PM.

  16. #356
    Member GreenMeanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cardboard Box
    Motorbike
    Raj
    Liked
    901 times
    Posts
    4,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skut View Post
    I pop in to see what's going on in an increasingly inactive section of a forum.

    Then someone brags about being a complete attention-seeking offensive cunt.

    Starts a thread to whine about it.

    Then continues to whine/brag about it.

    Hey GreenMeanie - you really are a hero.

    You're the kind of guy that brags about abusing a woman for being a woman, trolling on the interwebs, and making light of sexual abuse (or maybe I'm missing a joke?)

    Try that to someone's face.

    Just wow.

    So this is what PSB has become...
    Ahh. You got more than your share of 'Y' chromosomes in a bodily fluid transaction.

  17. #357
    Member Skut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia, Australia
    Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Posts
    10,889
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    Ahh. You got more than your share of 'Y' chromosomes in a bodily fluid transaction.
    Ah, I see you have a very insecure idea of what amounts to masculinity.

    Go beat up another woman online tough guy.

    Oh, that's right, you can't - so you created a thread here to circle jerk yourself. Geez...
    Last edited by Skut; 22-05-2017 at 03:49 PM.

  18. #358
    Member GreenMeanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cardboard Box
    Motorbike
    Raj
    Liked
    901 times
    Posts
    4,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skut View Post
    Ah, I see you have a very insecure idea of what amounts to masculinity.

    Go beat up another woman online tough guy.

    Oh, that's right, you can't - so you created a thread here to circle jerk yourself. Geez...
    No need to at all. They manage so well solo.

  19. #359
    Member Skut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia, Australia
    Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Posts
    10,889
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And yet you keep jerking to it.

    Keep it up, big fella

  20. #360
    Member GreenMeanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cardboard Box
    Motorbike
    Raj
    Liked
    901 times
    Posts
    4,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skut View Post
    And yet you keep jerking to it.

    Keep it up, big fella
    Be offended all you like for her Skut.
    Being offended is the new game in town. Play on.
    It appears you are exactly like her. Possibly in more ways than one.

    Don't mistake cynasism for jerking off.
    I find it very humourous I can offend so many with so little effort.
    My life is shattered without FB.
    Fortunately, I took precautions and have a number of fakies so I can still remain in the loop.

    It is so much more amusing watching those who are offended than those who shell out likes.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •