User Tag List

Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Rear facer in the bushes Gt East Highway.

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The Hills
    Motorbike
    2014 Ninja 300
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    168
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Rear facer in the bushes Gt East Highway.

    Great Eastern Highway, both directions at the top of greenmount hill. Got to hand it to them, their camouflage skills are on par with the armed forces....

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Stoneville of course
    Motorbike
    2 Gixxers, and a Honda and no bloody Yammie!!
    Liked
    1579 times
    Posts
    26,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    What you didn't see them? Rear and front?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The Hills
    Motorbike
    2014 Ninja 300
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    168
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Yeah I saw them but the second time I went through he had moved the car right back and hidden the camera behind a tree so you couldn't see it until it was directly in line with you - the one towards Mundaring has changed to front facing now as well.

    There was a bloke there with a speed camera sign from revenue raisers on my second trip down!

  4. #4
    Member Para045's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    City of Wanneroo
    Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Posts
    14,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robw View Post
    Yeah I saw them but the second time I went through he had moved the car right back and hidden the camera behind a tree so you couldn't see it until it was directly in line with you - the one towards Mundaring has changed to front facing now as well.

    There was a bloke there with a speed camera sign from revenue raisers on my second trip down!
    Yeah they've been getting sneaky with the ones on Toodyay Rd recently as well, hiding them in bushes or at the end of Armco etc All in the name of safety too given they are usually on or at the end of the overtaking lanes
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

    98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Stoneville of course
    Motorbike
    2 Gixxers, and a Honda and no bloody Yammie!!
    Liked
    1579 times
    Posts
    26,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Para045 View Post
    Yeah they've been getting sneaky with the ones on Toodyay Rd recently as well, hiding them in bushes or at the end of Armco etc All in the name of safety too given they are usually on or at the end of the overtaking lanes
    Behind the hill on the left going up, is one of their best ones

  6. #6
    Member Crim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Inside my head
    Motorbike
    Crims
    Liked
    33 times
    Posts
    533
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone has to contribute to the $30bn bill that this woefully inept bunch of trough feeders managed to accumulate during the biggest mining boom in the States history.
    Last edited by Crim; 30-12-2016 at 12:32 PM.
    Likes demonsbane liked this post

  7. #7
    Member Para045's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    City of Wanneroo
    Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Posts
    14,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoneville View Post
    Behind the hill on the left going up, is one of their best ones
    Yeah, although I haven't seen them there for a while, lately it's on the OT lanes near Stoneville Rd
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

    98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    The Hills
    Motorbike
    2014 Ninja 300
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    168
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Para045 View Post
    lately it's on the OT lanes near Stoneville Rd
    shit really - obvious or well hidden?

  9. #9
    Member Para045's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    City of Wanneroo
    Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Posts
    14,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robw View Post
    shit really - obvious or well hidden?
    Bit of both If you are looking for them you can usually see them as the cameras are on the dirt section in front of the trees alongside the OT lane but are on a low mount set ack in the hollow so can be tricky to see if you aren't looking or are heading into the sun X Trail is usually parked behind the trees on the side road
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

    98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator
    Likes Robw liked this post

  10. #10
    Member Hillz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Mundaring
    Motorbike
    ZX10R, DRZ400SM
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    1,268
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    I went past it and it was forward, but i still went through at the posted speed limit

  11. #11
    Member Para045's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    City of Wanneroo
    Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Posts
    14,951
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Para045 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Robw View Post
    shit really - obvious or well hidden?
    Bit of both If you are looking for them you can usually see them as the cameras are on the dirt section in front of the trees alongside the OT lane but are on a low mount set ack in the hollow so can be tricky to see if you aren't looking or are heading into the sun X Trail is usually parked behind the trees on the side road
    Also had a sneaky one yesterday in Gidgegannup near the bakery on Toodyay Rd low down on the side of the road near the trees and the X Trail hidden in the bushes Not easy to see heading into the sun on the way home and would have been a rear facer for me on the bike but was taking it easy and got a heads up from a couple of cagers A couple of people here at work got pinged by one of the Gt Eastern Hwy ones yesterday though
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

    98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •