PSB Events Tally

User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New Member

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    WA
    Motorbike
    Ninja 300
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    New Member

    Hi Guys,

    Signed up a while back but wasn't active. Been riding for a bit over a year and loving it.

    Currently jumping between a lightly modified Ninja 300 for commute (clipons/rearsets), and an old GSXR for joy rides. Although, riding a motorcycle is always a joy ride.

    I hope to join a group ride this year and meet some of you folks!
    Likes INTJ liked this post

  2. #2
    Member Crobbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Not a Zero Hero
    Motorbike
    The lil tractor that could.
    Liked
    631 times
    Posts
    4,748
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No time like the present/Thursday... welcome.
    Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the obedience of fools. - Sir Douglas Robert Steuart Bader
    Likes N300 liked this post

  3. #3
    Member BikeONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Freo
    Motorbike
    2015 Daytona 675RABS, 2006 CRF450X (Rtd), 2013 Nuda 900RABS (Ret), 2014 Street Triple 660ABS (Ret)
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    2,591
    Post Thanks / Like

    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome.
    Best I can do to describe the issue is this.
    Normally it goes BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, shift, BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

    But now it's a bit more like this
    BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-R-R-r-r-r-r-r-, shift

    exan
    Likes N300 liked this post

  4. #4
    Member Para045's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    City of Wanneroo
    Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Posts
    14,828
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome N
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

    98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator
    Likes N300 liked this post

  5. #5
    Member t bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    morley
    Motorbike
    CBR 1000 2007 REPSOL
    Liked
    203 times
    Posts
    3,948
    Post Thanks / Like

    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Welcome to PSB 😎
    Likes N300 liked this post

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    WA
    Motorbike
    Ninja 300
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    6
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the welcome guys, and for the invitation Crobbo. I'm SOR and riding through traffic is my commute to and from work, so will probably join another more spirited ride when the sun's out.

    Cheers!

  7. #7
    Member Crobbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Not a Zero Hero
    Motorbike
    The lil tractor that could.
    Liked
    631 times
    Posts
    4,748
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by N300 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys, and for the invitation Crobbo. I'm SOR and riding through traffic is my commute to and from work, so will probably join another more spirited ride when the sun's out.

    Cheers!
    I'm sure you'll find these ones spirited enough. Despite the name they aren't just for learners and are a good place to meet new people who will invite you to faster rides.
    Rules are for the guidance of wise men and the obedience of fools. - Sir Douglas Robert Steuart Bader
    Likes SinRose liked this post

  8. #8
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    All Night Pizza Cafè
    Motorbike
    Tryhard Gayowner
    Liked
    56 times
    Posts
    5,650
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by N300 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome guys, and for the invitation Crobbo. I'm SOR and riding through traffic is my commute to and from work, so will probably join another more spirited ride when the sun's out.

    Cheers!
    and if you make friends, they might even invite you to more spirited rides that aren't posted on the public forum..
    Likes SinRose liked this post

  9. #9
    New Member Kaffine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Kallaroo
    Motorbike
    Honda CBR500RA
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings Y'all

    Old Newbie here, Just got my L's last week, first lesson this Saturday, thanks to the recommendations on forum about instructors. I live up in Hillary's. The intention of getting my license to get away on the weekend and go explore out in the country, I'm a rep during the week so I get to see too many traffic lights and too much traffic now hopefully I get to see more open road from a different point of view eg over handlebars in the open air not behind a steering wheel.

    I've got a few questions about first bike but I'll post them up in the General talk page.

    Hope to catch up with some of you on the black stuff..


    Cheers
    Craig

  10. #10
    Member Para045's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    City of Wanneroo
    Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Posts
    14,828
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaffine View Post
    Greetings Y'all

    Old Newbie here, Just got my L's last week, first lesson this Saturday, thanks to the recommendations on forum about instructors. I live up in Hillary's. The intention of getting my license to get away on the weekend and go explore out in the country, I'm a rep during the week so I get to see too many traffic lights and too much traffic now hopefully I get to see more open road from a different point of view eg over handlebars in the open air not behind a steering wheel.

    I've got a few questions about first bike but I'll post them up in the General talk page.

    Hope to catch up with some of you on the black stuff..


    Cheers
    Craig
    Welcome mate, good 1st name there
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

    98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •