User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Results 261 to 266 of 266

Thread: Works being undertaken at Barbagallo.

  1. #261
    Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    bedford
    Motorbike
    848,748r,900ssfe
    Liked
    950 times
    Posts
    3,128
    Post Thanks / Like

    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shortSteve View Post
    Why is it up to the venue owners and not the groups that run the motorcycles to "foot the bill"? I think some of you need to stop blaming wascc and start looking at groups that operate motorcycles??? They are the ones responsible for motorcycle operations at a track, they are the ones that should be working for motorcyclists, not a car club.
    The wascc charge $$$

    I agree the bike clubs should pay for all the mods needed ,as long as WASCC share the lease with MCRCWA when it renewed in 2022
    Likes shortSteve, =Maz=, SomeBloke liked this post

  2. #262
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    10 mins from the track
    Motorbike
    Honda CBR1000rr8 racebike#27. KTM 1290 superduke. Honda CR250
    Liked
    283 times
    Posts
    1,044
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bean View Post
    I wouldn't exactly call a few lines of off topic abuse and self interest a case. No-one is even talking about MSWA or a new track in this thread.

    Personally I think you've confused me for someone who gives a fuck what you think.
    Fuck me....I've read the thread and have never heard so much bullshit before in my life. I thought you had a head on your shoulders Ray but obviously not.

    It doesn't matter what you think or who's comments you like or whatever but at the end of the day there is never going to be an FIM spec track in WA...

    Blackfzr and Antonn have explained in very simple detail ( prob so you retards can understand ) exactly what has been going on and why, and yet the fucking unlogicall arguments still carry on. I really can't believe how fucking stupid the majority of the comments are.

    Also, for your information Ray, I have zero self interest in the club or in my own agenda to see the track reopen.

    Wake up and smell the roses champ. We live in WA......

  3. #263
    Member filbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bunbury
    Motorbike
    Harley Davidson FXSB, Ducati 916S, Piaggio MP3 250
    Liked
    5055 times
    Posts
    15,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shortSteve View Post
    Why is it up to the venue owners and not the groups that run the motorcycles to "foot the bill"? I think some of you need to stop blaming wascc and start looking at groups that operate motorcycles??? They are the ones responsible for motorcycle operations at a track, they are the ones that should be working for motorcyclists, not a car club.
    I get shot down every time i say it...

    The people you pay your money to for access to the track should be looking out for your interests.

    They apparently need everyone back right now without delay so that they can contribute funds to safety upgrades or they're going to have to fold?

    What about all the other years they received money for access to the track?

    Oh they're just middlemen and it falls to the WASCC to fix it because they rent the track out? Nope not the WASCC's problem because they blah blah the blah blah and did it tough many blah blahs ago? Yeah the riders should be contributing directly because they're the ones who want use the track?

    If i rent a car and find it unsafe i don't go to the manufacturer or the dealership to rectify it.

    I'm also not expected to fix it myself nor is anyone else who rents it.

    Hit up the people you pay your money to for track access, if you feel that's the WASCC because they're the track owners/operators and they receive fees for track rental then you could be in the ballpark from a legal liability standpoint, but don't ignore the service providers you're paying your hard earned to for track access, they are a business making money from your track access so also have a responsibility.
    Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

    when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.

  4. #264
    User is on Probation
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Location Location
    Motorbike
    fast ones
    Liked
    406 times
    Posts
    1,608
    Post Thanks / Like

    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The next underhanded move by MA is going to be the handing of track inspections back to the clubs. The clubs will be responsible for delegating their own track inspectors and when something goes wrong or there's a problem guess who's responsibility it becomes? I wonder why they would do that and why would we even need MA anymore?
    “How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.”
    Likes =Maz= liked this post

  5. #265
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    perth
    Motorbike
    s1000rr
    Liked
    101 times
    Posts
    144
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    I get shot down every time i say it...

    The people you pay your money to for access to the track should be looking out for your interests.

    They apparently need everyone back right now without delay so that they can contribute funds to safety upgrades or they're going to have to fold?

    What about all the other years they received money for access to the track?.
    and this is the problem, people without a clue and an opinion, the wascc DON'T need bikes back, it is the mcrc, trakdayz, etc that need to get back as they rely on the income from running track-days, if they have no income they go broke! simple! wascc will continue with OR without bikes. PLEASE get your facts straight or don't comment.

  6. #266
    Member filbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Bunbury
    Motorbike
    Harley Davidson FXSB, Ducati 916S, Piaggio MP3 250
    Liked
    5055 times
    Posts
    15,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by antonn View Post
    and this is the problem, people without a clue and an opinion, the wascc DON'T need bikes back, it is the mcrc, trakdayz, etc that need to get back as they rely on the income from running track-days, if they have no income they go broke! simple! wascc will continue with OR without bikes. PLEASE get your facts straight or don't comment.
    Try reading it again slowly.
    Do you remember the good old days before the internet?

    when arguments were only entered into by the physically or intellectually able.
    Likes shortSteve liked this post

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •