Liked
    2552 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbin Banks View Post
    I think you ought to check the defenition of anarchy.
    I never see the police when i am riding its magic. I am always riding within the limit anyhow.
    anarchy
    ˈanəki
    noun
    a state of disorder due to absence or non-recognition of authority or other controlling systems.
    so police not doing their job (as implied by your first post), and/or the absence of police (as implied by your second post) leads to people doing whatever they want to do? Anyways, reading your first post I just pictured Rick from the Young Ones in my head... mainly the purpose of my post
    "This is great. Not only am I not learning, I'm forgetting stuff I used to know".

- Milhouse Van Houten

Motorbike
    ZX10,CBR1000F
    Liked
    585 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yep, I survived
    missed an r6 at that intersection by about a foot

Motorbike
    Domenico & his cousin Alfredo.
    Liked
    122 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm - very lucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gippo
    cuntoxly
    Buy my RSV4 RR!! See here: https://www.perthstreetbikes.com/for...d.php?t=185313

Motorbike
    A fast cunt
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    so police not doing their job (as implied by your first post), and/or the absence of police (as implied by your second post) leads to people doing whatever they want to do? Anyways, reading your first post I just pictured Rick from the Young Ones in my head... mainly the purpose of my post
    LOL thats not what anarchy means.

That is not what i was implying in either case ftr.

I have no issue with the cops i feel sorry for them id hate to enforce ridiculous laws and carry out the implementation of tyranny. Then get zero support from the ptb the second something goes wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich... View Post
    Yeah, he's a cop...

A cop that rides faster than you even with steel belts hanging out the tyre...

Motorbike
    DRZ400SM, ZX10R
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i was nowhere near beelair friday, hit up newcastle st tho.. very scary
    Hoonaholics Garage

Motorbike
    Honda CBR 1000 RR. CBR 600 RR track
    Liked
    695 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbin Banks View Post
    I think you ought to check the defenition of anarchy.
    I never see the police when i am riding its magic. I am always riding within the limit anyhow.
    The limit of the law or your limit?
    SP RACINGis supported by:
    MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
    Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
    Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au
    Likes Robbin Banks liked this post

Motorbike
    User is a dirty Perve
    Liked
    578 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZAZL View Post
    Old man story. Drag with a v8 torana in the 80's. Observed by police who gave chase. Lowsided cornering into roadworks and peeled my tshirt boardies and flesh crayoned the limestone roadbase.

Are some seriously suggesting the police involved should have not chased me?

My decision. My responsibility. The police did their job.

Would you have crashed or continued riding recklessly if they had not given chase?

Problem these days is that the punishment for the incident(wherein no one was harmed or likely to have been harmed) is nearly as harsh as the punishment for a runner. Why stick around?
    Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
    One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
    . .

Motorbike
    Liked
    1569 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady7/8 View Post
    Would you have crashed or continued riding recklessly if they had not given chase?
    I'm still failing to see how the cops FORCE you to run like you have no choice in the matter. Could you please explain?

Motorbike
    Liked
    1569 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no doubt that in the future, every police car will have an autonomous drone on the roof. The police car will 'lock' the drone onto your car or bike and then launch it. It follows you from a safe height, and people will know there's literally no point in trying to outrun these drones. If it starts to run low on battery, another drone can be launched to meet it and continue following the suspect.
    Likes El Skitzo, Bohanelli liked this post

Motorbike
    User is a dirty Perve
    Liked
    578 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Dealer View Post
    I'm still failing to see how the cops FORCE you to run like you have no choice in the matter. Could you please explain?

Can you please use a question relevant to the statement quoted.
    Your comment is unrelated, and I am thus confused about the intent and direction of your questioning.
    Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

. .

Motorbike
    Liked
    1569 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you please use a question relevant to the statement quoted.
    Your comment is unrelated, and I am thus confused about the intent and direction of your questioning.
    Don't try and Donald Trump around the question acting like you've been misunderstood.

The second part of your post about 'why hang around?' gives meaning to the question 'Would you have crashed or continued riding recklessly if they had not given chase?'

Motorbike
    User is a dirty Perve
    Liked
    578 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't try and Donald Trump around the question acting like you've been misunderstood.

The second part of your post about 'why hang around?' gives meaning to the question 'Would you have crashed or continued riding recklessly if they had not given chase?'
    Don't try and evade your responsibility of ensuring the discussion is at least connected somehow...
    Clearly you have misunderstood, or failed in your method of attempting to translate my statements(plural) - I gave you more credit than that. Maybe the eastern air is addling your brain.
    My second comment is relevant to today's environment, and not the initial statement. That story is from a long time back, before hoon laws and other ridiculousness.

Were his actions endangering anyone other than himself?
    Would he have stopped his potentially reckless actions if the police had left him be?
    Knowing that he had performed a reckless and potentially dangerous action; is it wise to pursue knowing the extreme likelihood of that behaviour continuing and thus endangering others? Perhaps follow at a safe distance for a while and monitor, and have a quiet chat later. That would of course require the police have brains and critical thinking.

At the point in the story he had not harmed anyone, and was likely in control of the vehicle. Victimless crime, now has victim(which could still be called victimless as it was the instigator who is the victim) and police who no doubt called of the chase moments before an accident.

. .
    Likes Para045, Robbin Banks, J1NXD liked this post

Motorbike
    2009 Honda CBR600RR
    Liked
    130 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no doubt that in the future, every police car will have an autonomous drone on the roof. The police car will 'lock' the drone onto your car or bike and then launch it. It follows you from a safe height, and people will know there's literally no point in trying to outrun these drones. If it starts to run low on battery, another drone can be launched to meet it and continue following the suspect.
    Mmmm. Now you're talking.
    Add oil/caltrop drop/confuse rider capability to the drone, dashboard technology to hack the drone and have it chase the cop car etc and this could be quite the fun!

"Sarge, it's 9-10PM Sunday night. The drone was working fine...then the R6 ran through the intersection of Newcastle and Palmerstone, missed a car by about a foot and the drone crashed into a bus and we lost the lock-on. Very lucky. Very scary."
    __________________________________________________ ____________
    "No, no. Not Sawyer like the valley. Sour like sweet and sour, only European"
    Likes pnork, MikeL liked this post

Motorbike
    Liked
    1569 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauer View Post
    Mmmm. Now you're talking.
    Add oil/caltrop drop/confuse rider capability to the drone, dashboard technology to hack the drone and have it chase the cop car etc and this could be quite the fun!

"Sarge, it's 9-10PM Sunday night. The drone was working fine...then the R6 ran through the intersection of Newcastle and Palmerstone, missed a car by about a foot and the drone crashed into a bus and we lost the lock-on. Very lucky. Very scary."
    I was thinking more of a helicopter replacement type drone. Flying above everything it could potentially run into.

But I got the reference

Motorbike
    Tryhard Gayowner
    Liked
    56 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The two options when you see cops behind you when you've been doing something wrong are:

1) You stop and cop whatever punishment they give you.

2) You run, and gamble between getting no punishment at all (you get away) or a worse punishment (6 months mandatory sentence, serious injury to you or others, death).

Whichever option you pick depends on the situation, but a lot of us ride by the roll of a dice. It just so happens that some of us keep getting lucky rolls, but not everyone is that 'lucky'. Some people believe that by taking the chance and running they will get a better result than stopping because the law and officers that enforce it are heavy-handed when it comes to traffic law enforcement.

I've never been in a police chase or broken the law so I have no experience in the matter, it's just what a mate told me..
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.

Motorbike
    Liked
    1569 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanoceros View Post
    I've never been in a police chase or broken the law so I have no experience in the matter, it's just what a mate told me..
    You'll never be in the same league as Byte. 18 year old on a Yamaha R1 with fake plates. Ran from police, lost them, then waited for them to catch up before running again.

https://www.perthstreetbikes.com/for...ad.php?t=16815
    Likes Kristy, Shady7/8, potato, BillyBoof, XSorXpire and 1 others liked this post

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Problem these days is that the punishment for the incident(wherein no one was harmed or likely to have been harmed) is nearly as harsh as the punishment for a runner. Why stick around?

Penalty for a mono, drag and chase in '85 was Dangerous, 9 demerits, $100 fine. My riding was pretty consistent back then so I don't think I would have done anything different, but yes, I crashed because of the chase. Similar to the attitude of some now that I better knew what was the right time and place. Erindale road 3 blocks from Warwick Police station was not the right time and place.

The penalty now is important with last year's changes. Stopping for a Sect 60/61, yeah you might lose your bike, get $X,000 fine but: Mandatory jail for running makes the penalty equation a whole new ballgame.
    Last edited by AZAZL; 20-02-2017 at 12:48 PM. Reason: just to answer the question
    Likes Shady7/8, Speed Dealer, potato liked this post

Motorbike
    User is a dirty Perve
    Liked
    578 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'll never be in the same league as Byte. 18 year old on a Yamaha R1 with fake plates. Ran from police, lost them, then waited for them to catch up before running again.

https://www.perthstreetbikes.com/for...ad.php?t=16815
    Put Polony to shame

. .

Motorbike
    A fast cunt
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Back in 05 I too baited the cops from Guildford to Morley until the chopper caught me. Two days later i got my bike back jumped straight back on it and ran over a roundabout. I got compound fractures of my femur tib and fib and had abdominal injuries. I absolutley loved hospital and was asked to take part in a program called PAARTY talking to kids about the consequences of risk taking behavior. When i got out of hospital i went to court and pleaded guilty and was remanded in custody for sentencing. A week later i went back to court and was handed a suspended sentence. I couldn't walk for 9 months so i did my Electrical contractors license when i got back on my feet i started my own business and never looked back. I've had 4 apprentices who all turned out good for me. There are some days I've felt like sacking one or two over the years winding up their apprenticeship and punishing them in a way that would devastate a young bloke doin his time. It would be no skin off my balls, but i never did and i never would. Because i know if you give people a second chance and the right encouragement they come good. Now i reckon if you added up the real criminals that have been caught in chases vs the fathers, sons, brothers who made a stupid mistake who have been killed. It would be a no brainer.
    What would you like the police to do should your son, brother, father make a bad decision?
    The Police are there first and foremost to keep us safe, I thought and i think its the noble thing to do as a protector of the community to let the idiots go. They will run outa luck eventually or they will learn, theres no value in it for the police to help them kill themselves it just turns people against them in the long run.
    "Blessed is he who sheperds the stupid" "In the end the love you take is equal to the love you make."
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich... View Post
    Yeah, he's a cop...

A cop that rides faster than you even with steel belts hanging out the tyre...

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The day the police stop chases is the day I tape my plate and never stop.
    So would you.
    Never going to happen nor should it.