User is a dirty Perve
    Liked
    578 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just another reason the industry needs a peak sporting body like MSWA was intended to be.
    Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Luther King Jnr
    One has a moral responsibility to disobey unjust laws.
    . .

Motorbike
    Girls bike and its baby brother
    Liked
    746 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remember to if there was another player involved an MWA were aware of it they would likely be unable to disclose any knowledge of it due to it being considered commercially sensitive.

DSR did express an interest in a new facility last year and there has been no confirmation either way.

Shit takes time. I live in hope
    The Bend

Hurry Up!!!
    Likes =Maz=, Captain Caveman liked this post

Motorbike
    Honda CBR1000RR
    Liked
    664 times
    Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady7/8 View Post
    Just another reason the industry needs a peak sporting body like MSWA was intended to be.
    I think it's been established that wasn't what was intended at all!

The WASCC are the only player being proactive ( who would have thought it? oh yes, a few did...) but keep getting stymied by other parties. More bad news on that front being released
    Likes Para045 liked this post

Motorbike
    A Big V4 Ape.
    Liked
    166 times
    Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *edited - let sleeping dogs lie..
    Last edited by brendanc; 20-03-2017 at 03:17 PM.
    This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time

Motorbike
    848,748r,900ssfe
    Liked
    950 times
    Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marras View Post
    Do you have to be a member or can the public go to the AGM?
    Looks like everybody is welcome this is from MWA

Motorcycling Western Australia
    3 hrs

MWA AGM Monday 3rd April at 7pm-everyone welcome
    Annual General Meeting of Motorcycling Western Australia (Inc)
    The Annual General Meeting of Motorcycling Western Australia (Inc) will be conducted on Monday the 3rd of April, 7pm at the Maylands office of…
    motorcyclingwa.org.au
    Likes brendanc, marras liked this post

Motorbike
    2x 2011 Gixxer 600s: track & road
    Liked
    2552 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    Looks like everybody is welcome this is from MWA

Motorcycling Western Australia
    3 hrs

MWA AGM Monday 3rd April at 7pm-everyone welcome
    Annual General Meeting of Motorcycling Western Australia (Inc)
    The Annual General Meeting of Motorcycling Western Australia (Inc) will be conducted on Monday the 3rd of April, 7pm at the Maylands office of…
    motorcyclingwa.org.au
    It is far better to be constructive with your presence, not destructive.

MWA be like:

"This is great. Not only am I not learning, I'm forgetting stuff I used to know".

- Milhouse Van Houten

Motorbike
    CBR 125 Fully Sick Edition, Z1000, XJR13 hunjy. The wife
    Liked
    1143 times
    Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Just a thought. Doesn't excuse the fact that whatever's going on, it should be communicated (unless there are reasons [legal or not] for the secret squirrel bizness)
    Many moons ago I suggested that there was a track mentioned on Patterson Rd , but failed to get over the line.

It WAS a serious bid and the Barbs dramas were part of the downfall. ( budgets, changes of Gov, council reticence)

There has been another 'enquiry' by an Eastern State's business person who has experience in track building and management over seas , who has strong interest in WA.

Brookton area has been thrown up again.

So too had the Murray region as well, but these rumours are sketchy at best. Was supposed to be an offer by a land owner to relinquish land and will end up right next to the proposed new industrial and engineering area.

Traffic access is smooth and an airfield passed for upgrade just 5 k's away. ( light aircraft and Choppers? )

Have no idea who knows, if it in fact it Is truthful , or the actual logistics as yet.

If there were going to be a ban on bikes at Wanneroo and a private track could be built elsewhere, maybe it has legs.

Time will tell...
    Sventek, being a predominantly lazy fuck can you please purchase some for me, bring me the stuff, create something I want after you think of it for me then clean my house, wash my car, dog, bike breathe for me.

Liked
    379 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim the PM View Post

The WASCC are the only player being proactive ( who would have thought it? oh yes, a few did...) but keep getting stymied by other parties. More bad news on that front being released
    Seriously Tim get your head out of your arse about WASCC. All parties in this matter need a good look at themselves. There are hidden agendas everywhere and I have a sneaky suspicion that bikes will not be back at barbs.
    Likes Shady7/8 liked this post

Motorbike
    Honda CBR1000RR
    Liked
    664 times
    Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marras View Post
    Seriously Tim get your head out of your arse about WASCC. All parties in this matter need a good look at themselves. There are hidden agendas everywhere and I have a sneaky suspicion that bikes will not be back at barbs.
    Are you on the WNOTB group page? It's the only place you'll find the facts about what is going on. Really appreciate the efforts the guys behind it are going to to be proactive and work towards getting bikes back against all the opposition.

sent from my pos Android phone so apologies if it makes no sense.

Motorbike
    2006 Suzuki GSX1400, 2008 Suzuki SV650
    Liked
    833 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you on the WNOTB group page? It's the only place you'll find the facts about what is going on. Really appreciate the efforts the guys behind it are going to to be proactive and work towards getting bikes back against all the opposition.
    Tim...while I appreciate your input some of what you say is wrong.
    With all due respect to the people involved, the Facebook page/group is heavily moderated and NONE of the discussion in this thread has been discussed, at the point where I left Facebook, none of the reports posted here are available, it is a "Stay On Message" page and anyone not agreeing like a nodding dog with the message is shutdown or has their comments removed...it is hardly a free place for a discussion.
    People make comments there, they are removed, then the OP(who has our phone number BTW) posts retractions and apologies in case they have offended peoples families.
    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
    Likes Ryanoceros, Shady7/8, brendanc liked this post

Liked
    379 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No I'm not going on that page Tim. I'm only on here. I don't do computers.

You need to realise Tim that people are only telling little snippets of the full story on both sides. There is way to much politics involved in this.
    Likes Tim the PM, shortSteve liked this post

Motorbike
    User is a dirty Perve
    Liked
    578 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please to provide substantiating information or STFU.

It's been the same request made to you since the first time you opened your mouth on this topic and all you can do is masturbate profusely whilst picturing the WASCC in your head.

Until you can substantiate your wild claims your words are as useless as single ply toilet paper and just as odorous.

When(if) you can substantiate your claims we will adjust our perspective.
    Commander Keen and Shady 7/8 are doing the Kiwi Shitbox rally 2016 as the Dropkick Dropbears- donate here to help us change cancer!

. .
    Likes Ryanoceros liked this post

Motorbike
    User is a dirty Perve
    Liked
    578 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whilst I appreciate your intent (and to a point theirs), it is NOT the place to find all of the facts, only the ones they want to share.
    That said, they are providing a SHITE load more information than MA, MWA, and WASCC.

marras is on the money - they're all a fucking mess, hence why a body like MSWA is needed.
    PS I really don't care about your opinion on what happened TTPM, only if you have input on what it could be if done correctly, and without political sabotage on any side.

. .

Motorbike
    2x 2011 Gixxer 600s: track & road
    Liked
    2552 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WASCC is *now* proactive cos their hip pocket is being affected and probably realise that if they don't make a stand bikes may never return - either cos there's another track in the wings or because no one can be fucked spending the dosh to bring the track up to scratch. If they could have bikes back without doing anything I'm sure they'd do it** because with bikes brings dosh, but because the report is in the public domain and subject to scrutiny it's not as easy to ignore... (**based on the fact they have had informal advice previously - and apparently formally in the GHD report commissioned years ago)

Rumours are the 'independent' report backs up the Hall Report. Have we seen this report?
    "This is great. Not only am I not learning, I'm forgetting stuff I used to know".

- Milhouse Van Houten

Motorbike
    Honda CBR1000RR
    Liked
    664 times
    Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now i understand why the people who actually want to resolve this don't bother with PSB. Round and round with the same old bullshit and some still refuse to get up to date.

Motorbike
    Honda CBR1000RR
    Liked
    664 times
    Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shady7/8 View Post
    Please to provide substantiating information or STFU.

It's been the same request made to you since the first time you opened your mouth on this topic and all you can do is masturbate profusely whilst picturing the WASCC in your head.

Until you can substantiate your wild claims your words are as useless as single ply toilet paper and just as odorous.

When(if) you can substantiate your claims we will adjust our perspective.
    It's all been fucking posted and discussed ad nauseam. If you choose to ignore it that's your mistake.

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What was established and intended?

All I have seen is cryptic comments thrown around about agendas and pocket lining.

I am really not interested in going through court proceedings and the like trying to double guess WTF is going on.

edit; I will expand on that. All I read and I have been reading all of it on here is that the track was closed due to a safety report. There are works required to eliminate the concerns raised in the report. These cost $$$'s.

The DSR will hand over funds but to a body representing all motorsport interests in W.A.

Some people set up a body along those lines and they were taken to court by the WASCC and subsequently shut down for reasons not really outlined here but something to do with intellectual property (?).

The WASCC charter says it will address the interests of all tarmac based motorsport to maintain its lease on the land the track is on.
    Last edited by chew; 21-03-2017 at 10:28 AM.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits
    Likes =Maz=, Shady7/8, Benzo, marras liked this post

Motorbike
    2006 Suzuki GSX1400, 2008 Suzuki SV650
    Liked
    833 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now i understand why the people who actually want to resolve this don't bother with PSB. Round and round with the same old bullshit and some still refuse to get up to date.
    Tim, they don't bother because the "Message" isn't spewed forth here...different opinions are aired here.

Your post is so full of hypocrisy...you are also going around and around with the same old bullshit...where is the Mythical post you have promised for so long?
    You keep telling yourself the car club has nothing to answer for...the three main stakeholders were all involved in the 2008 report, have a read of it in this thread, and ALL did nothing about it...the car club WANT the sand in the runoff areas even though they know it is dangerous for bikes. Are they "Up to date" are they?

Do me and the rest of the forum a favour and make one post that clearly lays out your feelings and the evidence you have and post it...then walk away knowing that you have provided the information for all and maybe just come back to clear up any confusion...rather than just carrying on about how the WASCC are perfect and never did anything wrong and blah, blah, blah mate.
    This thread is about the Governing Bodies and their lack of action/reply to the issues that are 20yrs old...not a soapbox for your "I love WASCC" agenda. If you really want to get into it the car club have been just as lazy and stubborn about doing anything to stay up-to-date with safe practice for ALL users and have used their power to kill off competition, they have not lived up to their constitution, they have been dogmatic about changes that would improve safety, etc, etc...go start your own thread about the fucking WASCC.

- - - Updated - - -

It's all been fucking posted and discussed ad nauseam. If you choose to ignore it that's your mistake.

Way to duck the question...the only thing that has been established is that WASCC killed off any competition with a legal threat against an organisation that had no money to mount a defense.
    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley

Motorbike
    A fast one.
    Liked
    3461 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are 2%.....

They want us back, but it's no loss if we are gone.

A few of you need to chill out a bit.

(And if you are going to the AGM, do so with a level head. Rage and anger isn't going to get any answers)
    The greatest excitement comes from besting who you were yesterday.
    Likes =Maz=, Tim the PM, SomeBloke, BillyBoof liked this post

Motorbike
    Honda CBR1000RR
    Liked
    664 times
    Post Thanks / Like

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 66 View Post
    We are 2%.....

They want us back, but it's no loss if we are gone.

A few of you need to chill out a bit.

(And if you are going to the AGM, do so with a level head. Rage and anger isn't going to get any answers)
    Financially you are right its not disastrous for the WASCC despite the bull that gets posted here. For the wascc though it's not a purely financial issue and they are doing all they can to help get the bikes back.