Plausible Denial
    Liked
    609 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How to be vindictive from afar, well my advice is dont rush things, playing the obvious hand and peak too soon because if it goes nowhere ( getting money from greeks) you will only get more angry. theres possibly many years of running this particular cunt around for lols, especially if you got their measure on the interweb.

Fake ad resonses here, protracted bargaining over weeks to knowhere there, getting them to meet you at a location and not showing up. Possibilities are only limited by your vindictiveness and free time.

You gotta run the long game. Run the long game.
    I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Likes =Stevo=, Para045, potato liked this post

Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barfridge View Post
    I find the most tenacious fuckers to be life insurance sales and their infernal auto-dialers. I'm currently getting multiple calls a day from private numbers, and the one time I did answer to scream at them, no cunt picked up the call.
    Not Real Insurance is it? We filled out an online form to get a quote on Life Ins a few years back and then shortly after suddenly being inundated with calls on our landline who never answered or left a message on the answering machine Ended up doing a search online after getting the number off the phone and found out off one of these cpmplaints forums that it was RI but not one of their normal numbers Had to go onto their site and request removal from their phone list which they have to do by law or you can get them hammered by the ACCC

Obviously they hide the numbers to make it harder, just can't work out why the fuck no one answers if they are that desperate to sell insurance

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
    100% this ^^
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Motorbike
    Triumph Trident
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
    Cliche or truism?
    Revenge is a dish best served cold...
    The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
    G T

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Motorbike
    2007 R1
    Liked
    2246 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vindictive from afar, should have never posted this up here. Procured illegal rifle, gone out to middle of nowhere, honed your shooting. Traveled to him, shot him in the head from something less than afar but not quite up close and personal. Then melted down said rifle and bleached all other evidence.

Kidding...
    Quote Originally Posted by Abuse this View Post
    Get a load of this pussy, he wouldn't travel back in time to murder a baby.
    Likes Mr Bean liked this post

Motorbike
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mekon View Post
    Vindictive from afar, should have never posted this up here. Procured illegal rifle, gone out to middle of nowhere, honed your shooting. Traveled to him, shot him in the head from something less than afar but not quite up close and personal. Then melted down said rifle and bleached all other evidence.

Kidding...
    Ah I kinda like the idea of whispering death

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Likes mekon liked this post

Motorbike
    MT-09
    Liked
    88 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Para045 View Post

Obviously they hide the numbers to make it harder, just can't work out why the fuck no one answers if they are that desperate to sell insurance
    Most of em use auto diallers or software and there can be a delay between you picking up the phone amd it connecting you to the telemarketer. Also some software will be voice prompted in an attempt to not waste time on answering machines or vm's....so avoid answering the phone with "Hello"....try "This is McFly"....or "Batman speaking" instead! (Substitute your name or feel free to use those..up to you )

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Motorbike
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moshriff View Post
    Most of em use auto diallers or software and there can be a delay between you picking up the phone amd it connecting you to the telemarketer. Also some software will be voice prompted in an attempt to not waste time on answering machines or vm's....so avoid answering the phone with "Hello"....try "This is McFly"....or "Batman speaking" instead! (Substitute your name or feel free to use those..up to you )
    Yeah I had an idea they were auto dialers etc but given I picked the phone up several times and said "hello" several times along with a few other expletives and got no answer it seemed pointless The ones from OS always seem to have a delay before they talked so expected that

Motorbike
    MT-09
    Liked
    88 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good revenge is living your life well...post more in your fucking project thread already!! 😉

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Likes Loud liked this post

Motorbike
    Aprilia RS250, GSXR750 Slabbie
    Liked
    906 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm an able multi-tasker, but right now I'm past capacity. I'll explain in detail soon.

As for this, I just have to work out a way to have the guy in a certain place at a certain time in order for him to be served with the papers. Today I began setting that up - my character has a back-story, just like Andy Samberg does in Brooklyn Nine-Nine!
    Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
    1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"
    Likes moshriff, B0RDEX liked this post

Motorbike
    Liked
    906 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well well well.

A post on a Facebook group has yielded dividends. It turns out this guy is despised by numerous people and even his friends contacted me as they couldn't sit idly by after hearing about his actions.

I now have his:
    Real name
    Home address
    A photo of him
    Other phone numbers
    His work email address

So the name and bank account he used were not his. That's fraud, right? Things I have in mind from here:

Have the papers served on him.
    Report him to the police.
    Report him to the ATO
    Contact CarSales and Gumtree and have his ads retracted.
    Aaaaand he works for the Department of Corrective Services, it seems. I wonder how I find out the name of his manager?

Oh he's going to rue the day he crossed me!
    Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
    1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"
    Likes keys, shan, Crobbo, Green Trident, Stephan and 10 others liked this post

Motorbike
    Big bang boom and a sewing machine
    Liked
    2533 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I canot put into words how much I like this
    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
    (anarchy in english )

Motorbike
    Expensive Espresso Machine
    Liked
    389 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I think you got more f*cked over by the motorcycle shop then you did this guy.
    But the motorbike shop got off

I took the path of letting karma sort shit out, it's worked well but I wouldn't next time.
    "One day I'll fly away"

Motorbike
    Liked
    906 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo_2 View Post
    Personally I think you got more f*cked over by the motorcycle shop then you did this guy.
    But the motorbike shop got off

I took the path of letting karma sort shit out, it's worked well but I wouldn't next time.
    In terms of dollars and cents it's actually within a couple of hundred dollars.

This guy bought his $1.5 million house in Sydney in 2011 and lied to me from first contact about his ID, while telling me about all of his assets and how well off he is. I'd say his intentions were even worse than Mat Day's.

I believe in Karma, but I also believe in fighting my own battles. And if it happens to benefit others that have been slighted by the same person then I reckon some Karma comes my way too
    Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
    1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"
    Likes Halo_2, robp69, marras, Green Trident, shifted liked this post

The wretched hive of scum and villainy that is my office.
    Motorbike
    Nothing as yet, soon as I get a license and bike I will let you know
    Liked
    299 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Loud I would make a few calls - all within a few minutes, for choice from a pay phone :

AFP - anonymous tip that you overheard him discussing bananas that were $1500 each, with a person of questionable character wearing what appeared to be a sleevless leather vest with patches all over the front and a really big one on the back, they will be ready for collection at Time X at Address Y*

NSW Police - anonymous tip that you saw him digging in his back yard very late at night and that it was out of character, oh and you hadn't seen his wife for a few days

Customs - anonymous tip that you overheard him in a cafe discussing bringing ceramic pots in from China, that they had cleared customs no problem and that the gear should be delivered tomorrow at Time X at Address Y*

ATO - been selling lots of cars lately, which is odd in that far as you know he's a property developer

* For real fun make these the same, just a shame that you cant be there to watch the shits and giggles
    DO NOT TOUCH - Probably the most unsettling thing to read in braille.
    Likes Loud liked this post

Motorbike
    Triumph Trident
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Venkman View Post
    Loud I would make a few calls - all within a few minutes, for choice from a pay phone :

AFP - anonymous tip that you overheard him discussing bananas that were $1500 each, with a person of questionable character wearing what appeared to be a sleevless leather vest with patches all over the front and a really big one on the back, they will be ready for collection at Time X at Address Y*

NSW Police - anonymous tip that you saw him digging in his back yard very late at night and that it was out of character, oh and you hadn't seen his wife for a few days

Customs - anonymous tip that you overheard him in a cafe discussing bringing ceramic pots in from China, that they had cleared customs no problem and that the gear should be delivered tomorrow at Time X at Address Y*

ATO - been selling lots of cars lately, which is odd in that far as you know he's a property developer

* For real fun make these the same, just a shame that you cant be there to watch the shits and giggles
    Vexatious complaints often are seen as just that...
    The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
    G T

Motorbike
    Aprilia SXV550, KTM250EXC-F & Kawasaki Balius
    Liked
    3434 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, what's the update?
    One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Motorbike
    Liked
    906 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, what's the update?
    There's a pre-trial Magistrate Court hearing on the 8th of November. In Fremantle. Which he has to attend - in person

I hired a Private Investigator to serve the court documents on him. When they tried the first time he denied his identity. Wonderful for my case as it goes to prove how dishonest he is. They showed up the second time and recorded a video of him being served so he couldn't deny it.

I figure it will go one of two ways.

1. He flies to Perth to contest the case. To do so he has to have a story sorted out explaining why he provided a fraudulent name; address; bank account. And why he lied about his identity when approached by the P.I. to have the court documents served. That would be one hell of a story, wouldn't it? I'm hard pressed to think of a reason the judge would take him at his word, given that history.

2. He doesn't fly to Perth, fails to contest the case, and tries to stall the outcome for as long as possible. Mu understanding is that if he doesn't show up the case will get ruled in his absence and then I can set the bailiff's on him. So stalling won't do him any favours.

I managed to get the claim over $5,000. I'm 1 for 2 with Small Claims at the moment so this will be the tie breaker. Only this time the other party isn't getting out of the situation with a simple lie... can they?
    Click Link for My Bikes:

Aprilia RS250
    1985 GSXR750 "Slabbie"
    Likes Nudge, Bluebandit, Para045, marras, Graelin and 4 others liked this post

Motorbike
    '13 YZF-R1
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I've ever heard about is people dumping gearboxes full of oil on doorsteps.

This, this is so much better.
    '13 YZF-R1 // '00 RZ Supra // '72 XA Fairmont Sedan (Resto Project)

Motorbike
    ZX10R, DRZ400SM
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would of paid a bunch of lebo's to break his legs as apposed to the court who-har
    Hoonaholics Garage