PSB Events Tally

User Tag List

Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: New ride, style change, back on the horse!

Motorbike
    2005 Suzuki M50 Boulevard VZ800
    Liked
    7 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool New ride, style change, back on the horse!

Good evening all,

It has been a few years since I last posted on perthstreetbikes.com. I attended a few meets and charity rides. Including a M.A.D ride a while back when my sister was in Shenton Park. It as great to see all the riders get together to support fallen.

Back then I was riding an 06 CBR1000RR Blade. Loved every minute of owning that bike. I parted ways with it unfortunately as my family was growing and my wife and I were expecting twin boys. Now they have grown and I am getting some time back in my busy little life I decided to hunt down a new bike and get back on the steel horse.

I loved the sports bikes and they are crazy fun, thought I would try something new and hunt for cruiser. Love the look and sounds of the Harley's but do not have the available funds to keep one on the road! Heard a lot of stories that they spend more time in the shop than on the road. Never mind never had the coin to buy one anyways. Like the Honda Fireblade I was looking for reliability and what better than one of the big four Japanese bikes.

Did a large search across the interweb and one day after work I found myself sitting on a Suzuki M50 Boulevard in Bunbury. I tell you what. I as rather impressed with how comfortable I felt on this thing! Completed the usual checks on the bike, handed over the cash and croooooozed my way back to Perth. Did not get home till late but what a great ride it was for my maiden voyage on the new horse.

I will be keeping an eye out for future Boulevard/Cruiser rides, charity events etc as I am keen to ride with a new lads, share stories and the rest of it.

Perthstreetbikes.com have been good to me in the past and I hope you lot are still as welcoming as I remember. (Even if I have changed my riding style)

Thanks peeps.

Likes Para045 liked this post

Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator
    Likes El Skitzo, drt-84 liked this post