User Tag List

Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Orange VStrom at Curtin your lights are on!

  1. #1
    Member BOFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia, Australia
    Motorbike
    2009 V-Star 250
    Liked
    1372 times
    Posts
    3,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Orange VStrom at Curtin your lights are on!

    Orange VStrom at Curtin your lights are on!
    The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

  2. #2
    PSB Corporate Sponsor PREMIUM potato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    your paint/scratched it/crashed it smash repair shop
    Motorbike
    rattly v-twins-love em
    Liked
    1127 times
    Posts
    9,960
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    call the RAC !!!!!


    Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

    insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

    dianella 93703770

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Yokine
    Liked
    973 times
    Posts
    7,990
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smash the light - save the battery.
    Likes Tron, potato, Green Trident liked this post

  4. #4
    Member Ryanoceros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    All Night Pizza Cafè
    Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200
    Liked
    56 times
    Posts
    5,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Post up on CAKE, most people my age/students don't come on here
    Rest in Peace

    #294


    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.

  5. #5
    Member Prefectionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Spearwood
    Motorbike
    Doesn't matter, don't ride them anymore anyway.
    Liked
    517 times
    Posts
    1,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is the Curtin Motorcycle Club still a thing? I'd be surprised if it was, otherwise you could probably post it there BOFH.

  6. #6
    Member Coastal0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Como
    Motorbike
    2015 R1
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    146
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanoceros View Post
    Post up on CAKE, most people my age/students don't come on here
    What's CAKE!?

  7. #7
    Member Ryanoceros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    All Night Pizza Cafè
    Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200
    Liked
    56 times
    Posts
    5,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefectionist View Post
    Is the Curtin Motorcycle Club still a thing? I'd be surprised if it was, otherwise you could probably post it there BOFH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastal0 View Post
    What's CAKE!?
    Curtin Automotive Klub for Enthusiasts. Mainly about cars but loads of the mech eng nerds have bikes too.

    CMC got dissolved due to not many members/a small group of dickheads ruining it for everyone. CAKE accepted all the old CMC people, and I think a bunch of us are going on the next cruise with bikes.
    Rest in Peace

    #294


    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.

  8. #8
    Member Prefectionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Spearwood
    Motorbike
    Doesn't matter, don't ride them anymore anyway.
    Liked
    517 times
    Posts
    1,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doesnt surprise me. Didnt think there were too many dickheads in it short of Monty, but he was mostly tolerable anyway.

    Most of the people from when I was running it would have graduated or dropped out by now anyway. Kind of a shame no one else picked it up though.

  9. #9
    Member Green Trident's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Yanchep
    Motorbike
    Triumph Trident
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    663
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BOFH View Post
    Orange VStrom at Curtin your lights are on!
    But nobody's home...
    The only thing wrong with a perfect ride to work is that you end up at work.
    G T
    Likes Buffy78 liked this post

  10. #10
    Member Ryanoceros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    All Night Pizza Cafè
    Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200
    Liked
    56 times
    Posts
    5,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefectionist View Post
    Doesnt surprise me. Didnt think there were too many dickheads in it short of Monty, but he was mostly tolerable anyway.

    Most of the people from when I was running it would have graduated or dropped out by now anyway. Kind of a shame no one else picked it up though.
    Hahaha Monty was ok, it's just people that complained there was no rides and then never showed when they got organised..

    Yeah there's that too, and it's easy enough to just fall under CAKE and go to their events now. The same thing happened to UMC and ECMC, so it's no surprise
    Rest in Peace

    #294


    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.

  11. #11
    Member Prefectionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Spearwood
    Motorbike
    Doesn't matter, don't ride them anymore anyway.
    Liked
    517 times
    Posts
    1,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanoceros View Post
    Hahaha Monty was ok, it's just people that complained there was no rides and then never showed when they got organised..

    Yeah there's that too, and it's easy enough to just fall under CAKE and go to their events now. The same thing happened to UMC and ECMC, so it's no surprise
    Yeah, the lack of turning up to shit was why I stopped putting in the effort.

    Didnt think the ecu club ever got up and running. The UWA one died off also? Wow.

  12. #12
    Member Towlybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Siberia
    Motorbike
    2016 S1000R
    Liked
    184 times
    Posts
    1,471
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefectionist View Post
    Doesnt surprise me. Didnt think there were too many dickheads in it short of Monty, but he was mostly tolerable anyway.
    Just reading back on this thread and saw that comment. Fkn lol. I've been in many arguments with that c*nt, he thinks he's gods gift to motorcycling. Mostly he just talks a lot of shit and gets aggressive when called out on it. He doesn't post much anymore after I schooled him.
    "I remember the first time I got my knee down on a track, it was like the first time I put my winkle inside a girl, I just wanted to tell all my mates."
    Keith Flint, The Prodigy.
    Likes Prefectionist liked this post

  13. #13
    Member Ryanoceros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    All Night Pizza Cafè
    Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200
    Liked
    56 times
    Posts
    5,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Towlybear View Post
    Just reading back on this thread and saw that comment. Fkn lol. I've been in many arguments with that c*nt, he thinks he's gods gift to motorcycling. Mostly he just talks a lot of shit and gets aggressive when called out on it. He doesn't post much anymore after I schooled him.
    Watch out

    Rest in Peace

    #294


    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.
    Likes Towlybear liked this post

  14. #14
    Member GsxInShed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Next to the big hole in the economy
    Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Posts
    6,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Coastal0 View Post
    What's CAKE!?
    Cake..? They're a shit band from 'Merica.....
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

  15. #15
    Member Para045's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    City of Wanneroo
    Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Posts
    15,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coastal0 View Post
    What's CAKE!?
    Ahem

    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

    98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

  16. #16
    Member vroonvroon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Motorbike
    Street Triple R
    Liked
    8 times
    Posts
    37
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefectionist View Post
    Yeah, the lack of turning up to shit was why I stopped putting in the effort.

    Didnt think the ecu club ever got up and running. The UWA one died off also? Wow.
    Any idea what happened to the mini-bikes they managed to purchase?

  17. #17
    Member BOFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Perth, Western Australia, Australia
    Motorbike
    2009 V-Star 250
    Liked
    1372 times
    Posts
    3,059
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Managed to meet the guy yesterday, (after he left his lights on again!), and got his extension # so I can let him know if his lights are on
    The correct number of bikes to own = N + 1, where N is the current number of bikes you own.

  18. #18
    Member Prefectionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Spearwood
    Motorbike
    Doesn't matter, don't ride them anymore anyway.
    Liked
    517 times
    Posts
    1,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vroonvroon View Post
    Any idea what happened to the mini-bikes they managed to purchase?
    Last I heard they were sitting in the guild store room. They were pretty shit though. One didnt even come with a front brake. Chain kept coming off them as well.

  19. #19
    Member GsxInShed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Next to the big hole in the economy
    Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Posts
    6,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by BOFH View Post
    Managed to meet the guy yesterday, (after he left his lights on again!), and got his extension # so I can let him know if his lights are on

    You're just making that up ..?
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •