Liked
    901 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This the greatest thread on PSB.

Good riddance. Don't let the door hit you in the arse.
    He was gone at lunch time and they are already doing new surveying on the Roe 8 site.
    Fuck. Its win win win for everyone.
    Likes Tim the PM liked this post

Motorbike
    Aprilia SXV550, KTM250EXC-F & Kawasaki Balius
    Liked
    3434 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now that he's got some spare time will he go clean up some of the rubbish that the Roe 8 protesters left behind?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://thewest.com.au/opinion/insid...-ng-b88505276z

Remember the Roe 8 protests before the State election?

In an impressive display of people power, thousands of protesters descended on Bibra Lake, determined to preserve the ecological value of the Beeliar wetlands.

Despite the protest, a sizeable chunk of the area was cleared by the Barnett government, but then Roe 8 was scrapped when Labor took office.

It was good to see volunteers assist the rehabilitation effort at the wetlands this year but the area can’t return to its original state until protesters remove the stuff they left behind.

Photos were taken yesterday, revealing a makeshift platform still wedged high up a gum tree, which, fittingly, also bears a sign reading “save me”.

According to the Save Beeliar Wetlands website, the wetlands are both “precious” and “too important to be exposed to unnecessary risks”, so whoever put the items in the tree should probably take them down now.

One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.
    Likes GreenMeanie, Para045, GTSam liked this post

Motorbike
    Yamaha XSR900
    Liked
    1569 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    This the greatest thread on PSB.

Good riddance. Don't let the door hit you in the arse.
    He was gone at lunch time and they are already doing new surveying on the Roe 8 site.
    Fuck. Its win win win for everyone.
    Except that WA Labor promised no Roe 8.

Motorbike
    Raj
    Liked
    901 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Dealer View Post
    Except that WA Labor promised no Roe 8.
    They did too!
    Surprise surprise.

- - - Updated - - -

Still cut up the 'burbs on Friday nights though even after ii is built.

Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It appears Ludlum gets his day in court..????
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanoceros View Post
    this thread has been commandeered, and is now a scott ludlam die a long lingering death of cancer thread
    fixed for truth
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator
    Dislikes Ryanoceros disliked this post

Motorbike
    Doesn't matter, don't ride them anymore anyway.
    Liked
    517 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Para045 View Post
    fixed for truth
    Why would you wish that on someone?

Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200
    Liked
    56 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefectionist View Post
    Traditional right-wing voters are cruel and love violence. How many death threats did Yasmin (the Muslim woman who posted the controversial Anzac Day post) get ? Read the comments on a Pauline Hanson or "the west Australian" post and it's the same. It's quite a sad sign of the times
    Rest in Peace

A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.

Motorbike
    2011 Gixxer 600
    Liked
    2552 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because he's a cunt (Para). I read it through bleary eyes this morning and thought what a cunt, then I thought maybe there is a backstory coming to light - thought maybe I should check the news and I thought, nah there's no back story, Para's just being his usual disrespectful, cunty "I'm alright thanks mate" self.
    "This is great. Not only am I not learning, I'm forgetting stuff I used to know".

- Milhouse Van Houten
    Likes Ryanoceros, Blondie09, Thomas Peel, Skut liked this post

Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200
    Liked
    56 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Now that he's got some spare time will he go clean up some of the rubbish that the Roe 8 protesters left behind?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://thewest.com.au/opinion/insid...-ng-b88505276z

Remember the Roe 8 protests before the State election?

In an impressive display of people power, thousands of protesters descended on Bibra Lake, determined to preserve the ecological value of the Beeliar wetlands.

Despite the protest, a sizeable chunk of the area was cleared by the Barnett government, but then Roe 8 was scrapped when Labor took office.

It was good to see volunteers assist the rehabilitation effort at the wetlands this year but the area can’t return to its original state until protesters remove the stuff they left behind.

Photos were taken yesterday, revealing a makeshift platform still wedged high up a gum tree, which, fittingly, also bears a sign reading “save me”.

According to the Save Beeliar Wetlands website, the wetlands are both “precious” and “too important to be exposed to unnecessary risks”, so whoever put the items in the tree should probably take them down now.

How are they/we meant to remove it when it's a criminal offence to trespass on the construction site ? Inflammatory post fail
    Rest in Peace

A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.

Motorbike
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But it's not a construction site.... is it...?

Motorbike
    Yamaha XSR900
    Liked
    1569 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was listening to ABC radio today on the issue and the main points were.

Scott Ludlam will not have to pay back his salary as he actually did perform the duties of a Senator.

His votes in Parliament still stand due to a high court ruling in 1997.

He can get back into parliament if after the recount, the person who won the seat resigns, and in the meantime, Scott Ludlam has renounced his NZ citizenship.

The person who WILL win the seat after the recount is a greens candidate. A 22 year old with cerebral palsy who is in a wheelchair. So there is a chance he may step aside so Scott can come back.
    Likes Thomas Peel liked this post

Motorbike
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeh greens...pick the easy target.....khartz....

although ....having said that I bet the CP..wheelchair guy will do a much better job.....easy to see he ,at least ,will be a great deal more engaged in the process of politics than Ludlum. 2c

Edit... so there you go, Ryanosiferous... there was a question of default...and having to pay back his salary...

We are getting so close to the truth in Australian politics..... so close... to having the lazy self grandious fuktards be accountable for their actions.. and comments...Inside Parliamentary priveledge and IN the public arena...

("B Joyce joking about being step-primeminister" fktard--in fact what' he said' cannot be unsaid...as it is on the PUBLIC record.Dumb fuk.. Yes my comments are probably liable....it is a case that needs to tested... )

Motorbike
    Yamaha XSR900
    Liked
    1569 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GsxInShed View Post
    yeh greens...pick the easy target.....khartz....

although ....having said that I bet the CP..wheelchair guy will do a much better job.....easy to see he ,at least ,will be a great deal more engaged in the process of politics than Ludlum. 2c
    I'd rather a Kiwi than a Brit.

Likely Senate successor calls on Greens to decide

Young disability rights advocate Jordon Steele-John says he wants rank-and-file Greens members to decide who will fill the Senate seat vacated by Scott Ludlam.

As the third Greens candidate on the ballot paper at last year’s Federal election, Mr Steele-John is expected to be Mr Ludlam’s successor.
    But the 22-year-old university student, who has cerebral palsy, said yesterday that he would be happier if the choice of candidate was put back into the hands of the party’s membership.

“One of the possible ways forward after Scott’s resignation is a countback from the last election, which could in theory put me in the position of having to decide whether or not to accept that role,” Mr Steele-John said in a statement.

“Luckily, there’s a lot of process in the Senate, the court and the party before any of that becomes something to think about.”

Mr Steele-John would be unlikely to follow in Mr Ludlam’s footsteps and fall foul of Section 44 of the Australian Constitution, having given up his British citizenship in 2013 to run for the Federal seat of Fremantle as an 18-year-old.

If he was to resign once declared elected by the High Court, it would create a casual vacancy and a Greens candidate would be elected by the WA Parliament.

Mr Ludlam could be eligible to fill the vacancy and return to Parliament if he was to renounce his New Zealand citizenship in the meantime.

However, he yesterday ruled out attempting to make an immediate return to politics.

“I will find some other way of stirring up trouble,” Mr Ludlam said.

Other possible replacements for Mr Ludlam are lawyer and domestic violence campaigner Kate Davis, who ran for the Greens in Fremantle at last year’s Federal election, and State prosecutor Hannah Milligan, who was the party’s candidate for the State seat of Perth in March.
    Neither could be contacted yesterday.

Mr Ludlam’s replacement as co-deputy leader of the Australian Greens will be decided by the party room.

It is unclear when his replacement will take their seat in the Senate, which is not due to sit until August 8.

Motorbike
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'...find another way of stirrring up trouble..'

She will NOT be impressed.

-Is he commin' out..? - That'll cause a minute stir... at least Bob will have some fresh meat.... to go with His greens...-

Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe because I reckon he's a low life piece of pond scum that I wouldn't cross the road to piss on if he was on fire, much like the rest of the Greens and their hippy tree hugging mates
    Oh FYI I don't consider myself right wing, more centrist in my views than right or left and if not liking a turd like Ludbum makes me a cunt then so be it as at least cunts are useful for something, maybe we could do a two for one offer with Tony Rabbit
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator
    Dislikes Ryanoceros disliked this post

Motorbike
    Doesn't matter, don't ride them anymore anyway.
    Liked
    517 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Because he's a cunt (Para). I read it through bleary eyes this morning and thought what a cunt, then I thought maybe there is a backstory coming to light - thought maybe I should check the news and I thought, nah there's no back story, Para's just being his usual disrespectful, cunty "I'm alright thanks mate" self.
    I was thinking much the same. "Maybe theres good reasoning here." I was very much mistaken, and you are correct.

I try not to read comment sections on most social media sites Ryanoceros, for that reason.
    Likes Ryanoceros liked this post

Motorbike
    Street Triple R. Bye bye bandit :(
    Liked
    126 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of us are just jaded with politicians in general. Maybe it's due to the higher number of times we have been around the sun on this great big flat earth of ours.

A modern day politician that has been an inspiration. Good to hear. But I think that's the problem in that inspirational politicians are very few and far between in our country.

I have read that pollies who have lost office in the last local election have found it hard to readjust to I think someone said, the real world and the loss of income and perks. I found it saddening to read, some have struggled to find work afterwards, this to me shouts volumes about the calibre of the current crop of people we entrust our taxes to.

What I also find sad is my lack and unwillingness to engage in politics in the first instance. No matter what result the outcome is the same. More taxes, more excuses, higher salaries and no change.
    You can't *burrrp* can't just post, just post anything you feel like morty, you just *burrp* just end up *burrp* end up hurting people's feelings morty I mean how, how would you like it if I said things that offended you morty?
    Likes keys, Crim, Coastal0 liked this post

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Para045 View Post
    at least cunts are useful for something
    Even when they are your size?
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Motorbike
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nudge View Post
    Some of us are just jaded with politicians in general. Maybe it's due to the higher number of times we have been around the sun on this great big flat earth of ours.

A modern day politician that has been an inspiration. Good to hear. But I think that's the problem in that inspirational politicians are very few and far between in our country.

I have read that pollies who have lost office in the last local election have found it hard to readjust to I think someone said, the real world and the loss of income and perks. I found it saddening to read, some have struggled to find work afterwards, this to me shouts volumes about the calibre of the current crop of people we entrust our taxes to.

What I also find sad is my lack and unwillingness to engage in politics in the first instance. No matter what result the outcome is the same. More taxes, more excuses, higher salaries and no change.

The real problem with "current day politicians" IS THEY DON'T CARE.. for anyone other than themselves..

Mind you .... "it's not their fault"

Fuk you farcebuk...titter...facepic.. etc etc..

Their.. ENTIRE EXISTANCE revolves around the reflection in the mirror...media...lunchroom....reflective surface..

Fuk 'em.....fuk 'em hard...

Use civil law to evaluate the snide self interested cunts...

Don't let them ... hide behind....the highest paid ..Parents in the land..

Better still.. give them a chance to stand on their own 2 feet..

Let's see what happens when they have to let go of mummies apron strings.... ( metaphor... release the alliance to the crown.)

Or at least....

Follow through ...on the promise they made to get into ..( the easiest job on the planet..) when elected .."by the people...for the people...".. Politics..