User Tag List

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 273

Thread: Bye bye Ludlum, you won't be missed

  1. #81
    Member Tim the PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Joondalup
    Motorbike
    Honda CBR1000RR
    Liked
    664 times
    Posts
    3,647
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefectionist View Post
    Regarding point 3... youve read work by one person, and that suddenly disproves the fuck load of research out there by all those other scientists? Well shit, I read something about the moon not being real, so that one thing I read from one person must make that real, right?

    You wanna send through some of that reaearch which is supposedly disproving climate change? Or was it all written on the back of a napkin in your local deli?

    Youre a fucking crackpot Tim.
    FFS read the entire post! I CBF spending too much time crafting my posts on this to allow for the comprehension difficulties on PSB, but I said something like "a lot of my reading" not that it was the only source, but certainly extremely well researched info.
    Likes Para045 liked this post
    Dislikes Ryanoceros disliked this post

  2. #82
    Member Tim the PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Joondalup
    Motorbike
    Honda CBR1000RR
    Liked
    664 times
    Posts
    3,647
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanoceros View Post
    Excuse me, do you happen to have empirical evidence on the THEORY of gravity ? I would like some proof before we start believing in a THEORY (as it is theoeretical)

    You can tell Timmy voted 1Nation last election, AFAIK they're the only party that denies everything science considers to be fact. Ah well, I guess when we lefty socialists are in power and Tim is being looked after in his old age in a top-quality medical facility that's 100% taxpayer funded, he'll have to find someone else to complain about..
    As for you it's time to go back on ignore... I stupidly decided to give you the benefit of the doubt, but no, you're still a deluded little boy. Don't worry though, when I was at Uni in the early 80s I voted Labour and joined CANE, I learned more as I grew up and got a job, and realised that money didn't grow on trees and the far left are just as cuntish as the far right.

    As for your comment about ferals and NIMBYS, you know which category you come under!
    Likes Para045 liked this post

  3. #83
    Member Prefectionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The far part of Ellenbrook
    Motorbike
    Doesn't matter, don't ride them anymore anyway.
    Liked
    517 times
    Posts
    1,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim the PM View Post
    FFS read the entire post! I CBF spending too much time crafting my posts on this to allow for the comprehension difficulties on PSB, but I said something like "a lot of my reading" not that it was the only source, but certainly extremely well researched info.
    I read the entire post, but much like your research I chose to only use the bits that agreed with my beliefs.
    Likes Sprint liked this post

  4. #84
    Member Tim the PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Joondalup
    Motorbike
    Honda CBR1000RR
    Liked
    664 times
    Posts
    3,647
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by INTJ View Post
    Reductio ad absurdum, so is Ludlum, your thread is shit.
    Remind me again about the time I fraudulently accepted a position I wasn't legally entitled to due to my dual nationality?

  5. #85
    Member GreenMeanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cardboard Box
    Motorbike
    Raj
    Liked
    901 times
    Posts
    4,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Climate change isn't bullshit.
    It has been cycling for millions of years.
    What is bullshit is the gullible have swallowed the crap that is dished out on how dramatic it is and how the human race is causing it.
    Likes Tim the PM, redbeard, Sauer, Para045, ReCon liked this post

  6. #86
    Member Tim the PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Joondalup
    Motorbike
    Honda CBR1000RR
    Liked
    664 times
    Posts
    3,647
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefectionist View Post
    I read the entire post, but much like your research I chose to only use the bits that agreed with my beliefs.
    haha I'm yet to see any genuine research (by accepted standards) which proves GW/CC/WSWCITW. My source who provides a lot of researched facts is one of the few from the pro SCIENCE side who has the free time to go into this deeply. A bit hard for him to counter the massively funded GW/CC/WSWCITW/wealth redistribution industry plus all the deluded and brainwashed current crop of students filling the internet with their agenda driven noise...

    I remember when University taught us HOW to think, not WHAT to think
    Likes GreenMeanie liked this post

  7. #87
    Member Prefectionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The far part of Ellenbrook
    Motorbike
    Doesn't matter, don't ride them anymore anyway.
    Liked
    517 times
    Posts
    1,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim the PM View Post
    haha I'm yet to see any genuine research (by accepted standards) which proves GW/CC/WSWCITW. My source who provides a lot of researched facts is one of the few from the pro SCIENCE side who has the free time to go into this deeply. A bit hard for him to counter the massively funded industry plus all the deluded and brainwashed current crop of students filling the internet with their agenda driven noise...

    I remember when University taught us HOW to think, not WHAT to think
    Im ALSO yet TO see any of your BUDDIES research ON the matter. (I can capitalise words as well).

    So what are these accepted standards since apparently only your friend fulfills them?

    I also want to see proof the moon is real since like I said before, I read something online that the moon isn't real and have been provided with no evidence that says otherwise.

  8. #88
    Member GsxInShed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Next to the big hole in the economy
    Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Posts
    8,033
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    hah ahha hhaaahhaahh this shit is gold..

    Sadly I fear a great deal of HECS has been wasted on creating a 'new ignorance' in people deprived of common sense and the ability to see beyond the need to critique others in lieu of being able to stand on their own two feet in an ever changing and evolving world..

    I'm off to the Shed to wreak some ignorant blissfull installation art on a Ford Inline 6.
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."
    Likes Tim the PM liked this post

  9. #89
    Member Tim the PM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Joondalup
    Motorbike
    Honda CBR1000RR
    Liked
    664 times
    Posts
    3,647
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefectionist View Post
    Im ALSO yet TO see any of your BUDDIES research ON the matter. (I can capitalise words as well).

    So what are these accepted standards since apparently only your friend fulfills them?

    I also want to see proof the moon is real since like I said before, I read something online that the moon isn't real and have been provided with no evidence that says otherwise.
    It's bizarre that those supporting unsubstantiated and constantly changing claims try to accuse the realists of being flat earthers lol.
    Still i guess its the same tactics employed by other religions, calling people heretics and corrupting science to support their agenda. I guess we'll have Gore appointing himself cardinal to oversee some sort of spanish inquisition into us non believers 😂
    Likes Para045 liked this post
    Dislikes Ryanoceros disliked this post

  10. #90
    Member Prefectionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The far part of Ellenbrook
    Motorbike
    Doesn't matter, don't ride them anymore anyway.
    Liked
    517 times
    Posts
    1,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim the PM View Post
    It's bizarre that those supporting unsubstantiated and constantly changing claims try to accuse the realists of being flat earthers lol.
    Still i guess its the same tactics employed by other religions, calling people heretics and corrupting science to support their agenda. I guess we'll have Gore appointing himself cardinal to oversee some sort of spanish inquisition into us non believers 😂
    Its bizarre that I keep asking for this supposed research by your buddy and you keep ignoring me on that. If what youre claiming is true then youd be able to give me your proof.

    Seriously, give me your life altering evidence so I can adjust my beliefs to suit.

    Or are you as full of shit as I think and it doesnt exist?
    Likes Ryanoceros liked this post

  11. #91
    Member Ryanoceros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Retired from riding
    Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200, Tryhard Gayowner, and a tractor with sik scooter wheels
    Liked
    56 times
    Posts
    6,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefectionist View Post
    Its bizarre that I keep asking for this supposed research by your buddy and you keep ignoring me on that. If what youre claiming is true then youd be able to give me your proof.

    Seriously, give me your life altering evidence so I can adjust my beliefs to suit.

    Or are you as full of shit as I think and it doesnt exist?
    Give up dude. Tim was gonna give us all evidence about stuff on the car club back in 2015, and it still hasn't happened. His usual tactics are denial, name calling, subject changing, and accusing you (the one questioning him) of being ignorant/wrong/not reading what he said. His arguing style is the same across all subjects, I honestly thought it was just to do with the track but this is giving me a real 'groundhog day' feeling.

    Just like his car club stories, him showing you evidence is never going to happen
    Rest in Peace

    #294


    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.
    Likes Shady7/8 liked this post

  12. #92
    Member Ryanoceros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Retired from riding
    Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200, Tryhard Gayowner, and a tractor with sik scooter wheels
    Liked
    56 times
    Posts
    6,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim the PM View Post
    As for you it's time to go back on ignore... I stupidly decided to give you the benefit of the doubt, but no, you're still a deluded little boy. Don't worry though, when I was at Uni in the early 80s I voted Labour and joined CANE, I learned more as I grew up and got a job, and realised that money didn't grow on trees and the far left are just as cuntish as the far right.

    As for your comment about ferals and NIMBYS, you know which category you come under!
    You're a funny guy. I gave you advice regarding cheap batteries and you liked the majority of my posts, and even though you went full retard on me in the track thread I still helped you out because I don't have a personal issue with you, just the shit you say. Call me feral/nimby/whatever and it doesn't phase me bud. You've never said anything about me that has had substance or has hit close to the mark, so it means nothing.

    I will offer you help again in the future Tim, because even though I think you post utter garbage (like this and the aforementioned WASCC trash) I don't believe in writing people off just because they don't agree with me. Maybe you could lose the alt-right attitude and the obsession with greens bashing, and instead just be a humanist and look out for your fellow man ?

    Regardless of your political persuasion, Scott Ludlam worked in your best interest. Remember that.
    Rest in Peace

    #294


    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.

  13. #93
    Member Prefectionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The far part of Ellenbrook
    Motorbike
    Doesn't matter, don't ride them anymore anyway.
    Liked
    517 times
    Posts
    1,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanoceros View Post
    Give up dude. Tim was gonna give us all evidence about stuff on the car club back in 2015, and it still hasn't happened. His usual tactics are denial, name calling, subject changing, and accusing you (the one questioning him) of being ignorant/wrong/not reading what he said. His arguing style is the same across all subjects, I honestly thought it was just to do with the track but this is giving me a real 'groundhog day' feeling.

    Just like his car club stories, him showing you evidence is never going to happen
    Shows what you know, he just PMed me his irrefutable evidence. Cant argue with this.

    Likes Ryanoceros, Shady7/8 liked this post

  14. #94
    Member GsxInShed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Next to the big hole in the economy
    Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Posts
    8,033
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ^^^ It MUST be true...then!^^^

    Blinded by science.
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

  15. #95
    Member Ryanoceros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Retired from riding
    Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200, Tryhard Gayowner, and a tractor with sik scooter wheels
    Liked
    56 times
    Posts
    6,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hope my google-fu is on point

    https://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

    http://www.nationalgeographic.com/en...-warming-real/

    And some evidence from people who deny climate change

    http://www.express.co.uk/news/clarif...hannel-founder

    That is John Coleman, a former news broadcaster with no science background making these claims. He has never published a peer-reviewed article, and has never even substantiated any of his claims. Interesting.

    And a list of some high-profile climate deniers. Interestingly, a lot of these people receive funding from oil/gas/petroleum/fossil fuel giants. I wont make a comment about whether or not that has affected their opinion. The majority of these people have no science background , and for those that do none of them have a background in meteorology or any such science. Very interesting

    https://www.beforetheflood.com/explo...imate-deniers/

    So in summary, some of the organisations that support the fact climate change is real, human-accelerated, and needs to be tackled are:
    - NASA
    - CSIRO
    - 97% of the wider scientific community

    And organisations that deny climate change, or deny that it is caused by human activity are:
    - Right-wing conservative political parties
    - Political commentators
    - People supported by the fossil fuel industry

    Just thought I'd lay out some facts. I'm eagerly awaiting your riposte Tim the PM
    Rest in Peace

    #294


    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.

  16. #96
    Member Prefectionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The far part of Ellenbrook
    Motorbike
    Doesn't matter, don't ride them anymore anyway.
    Liked
    517 times
    Posts
    1,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But the tissue says its fake, so you're wrong Ryanoceros.

  17. #97
    Member GreenMeanie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cardboard Box
    Motorbike
    Raj
    Liked
    901 times
    Posts
    4,482
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NASA recently said the Polar ice had increased.

  18. #98
    Member Ryanoceros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Retired from riding
    Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200, Tryhard Gayowner, and a tractor with sik scooter wheels
    Liked
    56 times
    Posts
    6,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    NASA recently said the Polar ice had increased.
    You're right grandad
    https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard...er-than-losses

    But that's the same as saying global warming is wrong because it was cold yesterday. Climate change is a general trend over a long period of time, usually from when we started recording temperature to now. There are bound to be anomalies along the way
    Rest in Peace

    #294


    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.
    Likes Shady7/8 liked this post

  19. #99
    Member Heretic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Coast
    Motorbike
    Plausible Denial
    Liked
    609 times
    Posts
    3,488
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rynos gone full university mode !!

    Its either that or manopause but i think hes too young...
    I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality



  20. #100
    Member Ryanoceros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Retired from riding
    Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200, Tryhard Gayowner, and a tractor with sik scooter wheels
    Liked
    56 times
    Posts
    6,201
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
    Rynos gone full university mode !!

    Its either that or manopause but i think hes too young...
    I'm having withdrawal symptoms
    Rest in Peace

    #294


    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •