Liked
    819 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo_2 View Post
    Because they got shat on, like dubs when he was trying to sell his Frankenbusa
    I know.

We got more than our fair share with MAD.

But i also remember Ozy's Albany trip, the Wednesday and Friday rides that were *organised here, the fantastic parties and the huge social machine that was PSB.
    Those people are still around and quite a few of them married each other.

I believe the Vic Park hotel is reviving some of the social spirit that used to thrive here.

Perhaps in time that will come back here and we can get on with having fun.
    The amount of kids that have been born from PSB hook ups is surprising too.

Maybe family days are the future...

*I know the Wed and Fri night rides pre-date PSB. There were many groups that left in different directions. But one of them was led by someone from here and talked about on here.
    Likes shan, marras liked this post

Motorbike
    stealth busa
    Liked
    343 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Renewed my subscription

sooo... that's one new years resolution done then.
    Note: this may not be the universe where the above is relevant.
    Likes BlackFZR liked this post

Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is PSB in the red again.....?

Edit what about ... StreetCoin.. ? CryptoBike..?
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Motorbike
    ZX10R
    Liked
    6 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This might not be the thread for it but BlackFZR I've noticed the supporter image/tag hasn't been loading?

Motorbike
    2 x R1's
    Liked
    646 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Known View Post
    This might not be the thread for it but BlackFZR I've noticed the supporter image/tag hasn't been loading?
    Thanks. I noticed myself a couple of weeks ago. Nath is trying to work out where the error is.
    Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Motorbike
    None
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whats the point...
    Last edited by Cleverone; 05-02-2018 at 09:36 PM.

User is on Probation
    Motorbike
    Gsx750f, 1980 gs1000s st race bike.
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleverone View Post
    Tim, what about all members pay a fee to join say $4.95 as a basic so certain areas are open then for a bit more say $7.99 you could call them a premium member they get full access, the forum needs to be used more than just a place for a place to talk you should do something that incorporates education so people keep coming back for more. Also get business to advertise on this platform say in banners and not just having there own small section in the shadows you want to make it stand out for them. Don't just focus on drawing on the Perth crowd focus Australia wide that way you're more likely to draw in a bigger audience, if you don't change things PSB will die and people will go else where its just what happens, look at the big companies and brands that didn't move with the times they're all gone.

I'm going to be setting up a forum this year packed full of useful stuff like interviews, lessons, meet ups, sales section, pro area, work shops, etc... I'm still yet to ask people what they want from it. Also charging people as well as having connections to the industry advertising and joining in as I wouldn't want them to be quite.

Perhaps with your merchandise redo it with a fresh new look so people will want it as the old stuff is dated now this is if you're serious about doing it.

just my 2c.
    I didn't realize the above was the case i feel at least $25.00 a year for members is more than fair for this great platform for motorcycle rider's in this state, pre internet the medium was the pub / milkbar etc when i was younger, send me a invoice tim i will pay mine tomorrow if you decide to go down cleverone's path.
    Mate stick to the facts not a fantasy.

Motorbike
    None
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Cleverone; 05-02-2018 at 09:36 PM.

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm on anotherbike forum with about 10 regulars and we ride. Up to I guess 20 that will post. It also has a stalkerbook page that gets even less traffic. It's good because most of us know each other and no village idiots,

Motorbike
    None
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit I got annoyed for no reason all good now. good thing people done quotes of my posts
    Last edited by Cleverone; 05-02-2018 at 11:16 PM.

User is on Probation
    Motorbike
    Gsx750f, 1980 gs1000s st race bike.
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleverone View Post
    PSB just needs to work on making this place again like when I joined in 2008 those where good, now a lot of people have left and said its dead. They can always delete this forum and start off from scratch creating a forum thats not just Perth based increasing there range or spend heaps of time on this forum and money trying to clean it up and polishing it up again. They also need to always be looking for ways to improve keeping it fresh so new people keep joining and allowing it to grow, otherwise it will die and PSB will have to close its doors its its costing $7,748AU to keep it active.

Thats really not a lot of money not when you look at the membership of psb our junior football club in vic park cost more than four times that in the nineties per year, we did lots of fund raising sausage sizzles to running carnivals for the perth wafl club district junior football association, we also ran quiz nights and social nights, there are way's to raise fund's for good causes.
    Mate stick to the facts not a fantasy.

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ninja editors. the world be full of them.

From my email notifications:

Dear AZAZL,

Cleverone has quoted you!

-----------

---Quote (Originally by AZAZL)---
    I'm on anotherbike forum with about 10 regulars and we ride. Up to I guess 20 that will post. It also has a stalkerbook page that gets even less traffic. It's good because most of us know each other and no village idiots, ---End Quote--- Yeah I understand that I used to go on the group rides back in 2008-2010 and they used to be big up to 120+ motorbikes it was mental it was fun at the time but looking back the shit that we done and what others where doing could have got us killed we did have accidents, I was one that rode out of my comfort zone just so I could keep up... I should have stopped and gone home instead of going forward. Smaller rides are so much better with friends you know and you don't go crazy.
    -----------

Yes, village idiots seem to be in plague proportions at the moment but you have unwittingly flushed out a psychopath in another thread. All good. we save this shit for later popcorn. My comment was... How do you say it... a "toll"?

And you may have misunderstood me. I love and lust a nice spirited country ride and I don't care if it is one or a hundred riding.

Critically, take responsibility for your own shit and if it turns to shit, whining does no one no good.

Worse still are psychopaths on a 10 year crazytrain that were not even on the ride that turned to shit.

Motorbike
    2015 MT07 2012 FZ8n
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this thread reminded me I needed to renew my Sub