User Tag List

Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How does it work - bike knocked over whilst parked - person has left without a note

Motorbike
    '13 YZF-R1
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, rather he keep paying taxes though than go on welfare. Hope whatever comes from the hit and run side of things is a lesson learned enough that it is not the right thing to do, or to repeat in future.

What a coincidence though, a week to the day he's arrived at the same building, at around the same time, and parked in the same spot as last time!
    '13 YZF-R1 // '00 RZ Supra // '72 XA Fairmont Sedan (Resto Project)

Liked
    379 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't let him off the hit and run,teach the Cunt a lesson.
    Likes Phildo liked this post

Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marras View Post
    Don't let him off the hit and run,teach the Cunt a lesson.
    Wont be up to him, unfortunately the cops will likely just put it in the too hard basket especially as there wasn't another person involved or injuries
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Motorbike
    Gpx 250 suzuki bandit 1250
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Para045 View Post
    Wont be up to him, unfortunately the cops will likely just put it in the too hard basket especially as there isnt a way to attach a revenue raising fine to the incident.

fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraletic View Post
    little end bearing. best describes as the sound of 'A little black man with a hammer in your engine'. big end sounds like a bigger black man...
    Likes shifted liked this post

Motorbike
    1998 RGV250 (Road), 1993 RGV250 (track), 2007 KBR200G-Y2 (R/T), 1984 TS250X (basket case)
    Liked
    160 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'd think so but more likely they think they can get away without copping shit from the boss The missus was parked at the Police Academy as she used to do bookwork for the people that ran the cafe there and came out to see this vvv

Thankfully there are CCTV cameras there and she was able to see vision and get details of the delivery truck and chase down the company who pushed the driver to come clean
    Looks to be a Disabled parking bay next to it.......I might have found the culprit

On a Serious Note. I have been in the predicament of having my bike knocked over but Luckily (you could say) I was there at the time. I used to live in Port Hedland in the 90's and kept a Spare bike (Kawasaki KR250A2....wish I still had it) at my Grandmothers house as Transport when I had Holidays. I did a trip to Frazer's Motorcycles and while I was talking one of the assistants, we heard a loud Crunch from outside. Without even having to look I could tell it was mine

I walked outside to find the guy who hit it doing the whole Meercat, look left-look right, run from danger thing. I caught his eye before He was able to drive off. A quick look over the Bike and the Only damage was a Indicator and Clutch lever which the guy promptly paid for
    Last edited by Amish Warrior; 19-10-2017 at 02:38 PM.
    Rules are for the Obedience of Fools and the Guidance of Wise men. Douglas Bader.

Only two things are Infinite, the Universe and Human Stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein.

Three can keep a Secret, if Two of them are Dead. Benjamin Franklin.

Motorbike
    ZX10R, DRZ400SM
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'd think so but more likely they think they can get away without copping shit from the boss The missus was parked at the Police Academy as she used to do bookwork for the people that ran the cafe there and came out to see this vvv

Thankfully there are CCTV cameras there and she was able to see vision and get details of the delivery truck and chase down the company who pushed the driver to come clean
    i have seen plenty of territory's and im pretty sure that comes standard
    Hoonaholics Garage