User Tag List

Page 71 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1608

Thread: 2018 MotoGP, Moto2, Moto3 discussion (spoilers)

  1. #1401
    Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    bedford
    Motorbike
    848,748r,900ssfe
    Liked
    950 times
    Posts
    3,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Dealer View Post
    Crutchlow pessimistic for future of British MotoGP riders.

    https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/www....s/3167488/amp/
    Sure it's going to take time , but at least they are on track now highly skilled 10 year olds.........
    I wont be back regards james.
    Tim please close this llbuono account.
    Likes Speed Dealer liked this post

  2. #1402
    Member Kristy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Motorbike
    2011 Gixxer 600
    Liked
    2552 times
    Posts
    12,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crafar said he's been knocked out a number of times - makes sense 😃. To be fair though he's a lot better than he was and have warmed to him. It's actually the pronounciation of people's names that kills me now - it's like each time he says a name he's pronouncing it for the first time and he's never heard it before.

  3. #1403
    Member Creme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    South East
    Motorbike
    Few Yamahas and others
    Liked
    36 times
    Posts
    1,770
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jacks front row in the dry has got to be one of his best results. His rhythm is looking good too

    Marquez had another near-save, lucky to be uninjured again!
    - Mike

  4. #1404
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Motorbike
    MT09
    Liked
    1569 times
    Posts
    6,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What the actual fuck? Fenati in Moto2 disqualified for grabbing another rider's brake lever on the straight during the race.


  5. #1405
    Member rubin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    where money grows
    Motorbike
    A 2 wheeled one
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Dealer View Post
    What the actual fuck? Fenati in Moto2 disqualified for grabbing another rider's brake lever on the straight during the race.

    I only saw the replay of it - would never have thought that someone would do something that dumb, that could have taken both of them out


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #1406
    Member Kristy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Motorbike
    2011 Gixxer 600
    Liked
    2552 times
    Posts
    12,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fenati has always been a dick. At the very least that's fucked his reputation, at worst his career.

  7. #1407
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Motorbike
    MT09
    Liked
    1569 times
    Posts
    6,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Fenati has always been a dick. At the very least that's fucked his reputation, at worst his career.
    Needs a lifetime ban. Pulled this shit in Moto3. Kicked out of VR46 for his behaviour too.

    Likes Triple, redbeard liked this post

  8. #1408
    Member shan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Above you
    Motorbike
    Big bang boom and a sewing machine
    Liked
    2533 times
    Posts
    9,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Fenati has always been a dick. At the very least that's fucked his reputation, at worst his career.
    Just like rossi
    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
    (anarchy in english )

  9. #1409
    Member Kristy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Motorbike
    2011 Gixxer 600
    Liked
    2552 times
    Posts
    12,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Dealer View Post
    Needs a lifetime ban. Pulled this shit in Moto3. Kicked out of VR46 for his behaviour too.

    Yup. Cal nails it: http://www.motogp.com/en/videos/2018...-banned/271239
    Likes Speed Dealer liked this post

  10. #1410
    Member Prefectionist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    The far part of Ellenbrook
    Motorbike
    Doesn't matter, don't ride them anymore anyway.
    Liked
    517 times
    Posts
    2,005
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fenati penalty: Italian suspended from two Grands Prix
    The Moto2™ rider will not take part at Aragon or Buriram following Misano incident, Manzi also penalised

    At Misano, Romano Fenati (Marinelli Rivacold Snipers) was shown the Black Flag and disqualified from the Moto2™ race for irresponsible riding after an incident between the Italian and compatriot Stefano Manzi (Forward Racing Team). The FIM MotoGP™ Stewards decided to suspend Fenati from the next two Grands Prix following the offence, deemed serious. The penalty applies to the rider only, not the team - leaving the door open for a replacement to race.

    Manzi also recieved a penalty of six grid positions at his next race, and also for irresponsible riding, but that was for a different and earlier incident between the two at Turn 4.
    Maybe everyone will get lucky and he will get dropped by his team mid-season again.

  11. #1411
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Motorbike
    MT09
    Liked
    1569 times
    Posts
    6,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Prefectionist View Post
    Maybe everyone will get lucky and he will get dropped by his team mid-season again.
    The dumb @#$% has signed to race with Forward racing next season...the same team the guy he just tried to kill rides for...

    Yeh good luck with that! It surely is a mental problem.

  12. #1412
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Fremantle
    Motorbike
    cbr250rr
    Liked
    66 times
    Posts
    1,415
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Dealer View Post
    The dumb @#$% has signed to race with Forward racing next season...the same team the guy he just tried to kill rides for...

    Yeh good luck with that! It surely is a mental problem.
    The head of MV has come out and said he won't be there next year because of this.
    Likes datsikk, Speed Dealer, BillyBoof liked this post

  13. #1413
    Member ApatheticEnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vic Park
    Motorbike
    Trackwhore & SuperRetard
    Liked
    46 times
    Posts
    2,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cal's comments are bang on. Racing is a dangerous business with contact/rubbing nearly every lap. You can't have a guy like this running around. He should be banned for the rest of the season which is effectively a career-ender as nobody will employ him again. He's clearly lost his mind.

    The paddock needs larrikins like Cal and Sic to counterbalance the dead eyed Spanish robot children but this fuckwit isn't right in the head.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by p4p1 View Post
    The head of MV has come out and said he won't be there next year because of this.
    Quote? I've heard rumblings but can't find a confirmation.
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest or internet.

  14. #1414
    Member TurboR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Just a speck in the distance
    Motorbike
    2001 ZX7R Whale. 2007 RSV1000R Factory. 2012 ZX10RR Endurance Special.
    Liked
    3663 times
    Posts
    15,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Fenati is and always has been a monumentally gormless fuck trumpet, he lost his VR46 ride for being an incorrigible knob goblin.

    If he keeps going at this rate, we'll have to give him an Australian passport and send him on the international tennis circuit.

    Just look at the head on the guy;



    Face like a robber's dog, and enough forehead to attract sympathetic looks from down syndrome kids. He looks like he'd be more at home living in Manchester wearing a Kappa tracksuit and beating up Pakistani teenagers.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"
    Likes Prefectionist liked this post

  15. #1415
    Member rubin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    where money grows
    Motorbike
    A 2 wheeled one
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    508
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboR1 View Post
    fuck trumpet

    That is awesome - mind if I borrow it?



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Likes TurboR1 liked this post

  16. #1416
    Member Para045's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    City of Wanneroo
    Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Posts
    16,070
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboR1 View Post
    Fenati is and always has been a monumentally gormless fuck trumpet, he lost his VR46 ride for being an incorrigible knob goblin.

    If he keeps going at this rate, we'll have to give him an Australian passport and send him on the international tennis circuit.

    Just look at the head on the guy;
    Face like a robber's dog, and enough forehead to attract sympathetic looks from down syndrome kids. He looks like he'd be more at home living in Manchester wearing a Kappa tracksuit and beating up Pakistani teenagers.
    Fuck I'm in tears here man, you sure have a way with words On a more serious note he is obviously an A grade moron who has a history of retarded shit and should get a life ban
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

    98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

  17. #1417
    Member ApatheticEnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vic Park
    Motorbike
    Trackwhore & SuperRetard
    Liked
    46 times
    Posts
    2,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So far I've not seen one single post defending Fenati anywhere. Could "This guy is a cunt" be the first universally accepted truth in MotoGP?

    Has anyone even flat out said he shouldn't be sacked?
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest or internet.

  18. #1418
    Member Kristy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Motorbike
    2011 Gixxer 600
    Liked
    2552 times
    Posts
    12,539
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticEnd View Post
    So far I've not seen one single post defending Fenati anywhere. Could "This guy is a cunt" be the first universally accepted truth in MotoGP?

    Has anyone even flat out said he shouldn't be sacked?
    It is indefensible. Nothing Manzi did could be justified by that as retaliation. Marquez and Dovi wanted to know what Manzi did first before saying what Fenati's punishment should be but let's just say Manzi grabbed Fenati's brake lever rather than the issue being the overtake attempt - even if Manzi did grab Fenati's brake lever and Fenati then retaliated with a brake lever squeeze, he'd still be no better than Manzi as both acts are as serious as each other. If that makes sense... what I'm trying to say is even if it was tit-for-tat that doesn't make Fenati's action any more defensible.

  19. #1419
    Member ApatheticEnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Vic Park
    Motorbike
    Trackwhore & SuperRetard
    Liked
    46 times
    Posts
    2,997
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    It is indefensible. Nothing Manzi did could be justified by that as retaliation. Marquez and Dovi wanted to know what Manzi did first before saying what Fenati's punishment should be but let's just say Manzi grabbed Fenati's brake lever rather than the issue being the overtake attempt - even if Manzi did grab Fenati's brake lever and Fenati then retaliated with a brake lever squeeze, he'd still be no better than Manzi as both acts are as serious as each other. If that makes sense... what I'm trying to say is even if it was tit-for-tat that doesn't make Fenati's action any more defensible.
    I couldn't agree more.
    EXPERIENCE: noun: Knowledge or skill derived from actual participation or direct contact rather than mere study, interest or internet.

  20. #1420
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Motorbike
    MT09
    Liked
    1569 times
    Posts
    6,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ApatheticEnd View Post
    Quote? I've heard rumblings but can't find a confirmation.
    From Giovanni Castiglioni's (President of MV Augusta) Instagram.

    Likes xrsism, CbrRider81, Triple, BillyBoof liked this post

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •