Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ View Post
    Did he actually kill anyone?
    You are right of course.

He should be released immediately.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits
    Likes FJ Steve liked this post

Motorbike
    None for now.
    Liked
    247 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanoceros View Post
    They’re full of loads of people stuck in the welfare trap and people convicted for something as petty as selling weed
    If jails were were full of weed dealers, they'd be a much more pleasant place to hang around in. I don't know even 2nd hand what jail is like, but I'm going to assume it's not fun. If anyone's been there, done that, I'm listening...

I would agree that jails are full of people convicted of petty crime as a way of punishing them for crimes that cannot be proven in court beyond reasonable doubt (e.g. Al Capone's eventual tax evasion charge, after all the evil he 'supposedly' did) but then I'm also of the belief that the Australian justice system is pathetically weak, so anyone who actually ends up in jail has clearly had 10000 chances and is probably onto their 10000000th murder.

Motorbike
    K 1200 r
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A interpretation of justice was based apond religion, I’m not convinced that has any substance in today’s world.
    “The only thing for evil to arise is when good men do nothing “
    Pretty deep stuff, an there a lot of these saying about.
    So whom is to blame when we turn a blind eye to crime.
    In my area we recently had a new police station, I could argue that the crime rate has not diminished.
    Now, yet we all relie on this justice system to take care of it.
    Sure the burning of witches in the main square days are over, but how many of us as individuals are prevented by justice to interfere on what we can call our own punishment for harm to our family’s.
    In some countries this still applies.
    Rotting in a shit hole jail, unfortunately doesn’t put my mind at rest for these murders.
    Would you pull the trigger on these worthless souls?
    I wouldn’t hesitate of a split second.

Motorbike
    MT09
    Liked
    317 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by INTJ View Post
    Did he actually kill anyone?
    I seem to recall Hitler didn't actually get his hands dirty either same with Stalin...both as evil as Manson...and others. Why we keep such trash alive is beyond me
    Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Motorbike
    None for now.
    Liked
    247 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was Hitler evil, or were all of his followers the evil ones? You're right, he didn't do anything in the same way Manson didn't do anything... but the girls who butchered Manson's victims laughed in court. They're more fucked in the head than him. Just like Hitler probably wasn't dancing around giggling as prisoners were killed - but his henchmen sure were. They're 2 influential people who fueled a lot of hate, but their followers and the fact that people are willing to follow them is what I worry about. If Manson or Hitler were in a room with most grown men, they'd get the shit kicked out of them in a fight. They're not intimidating or scary in the least. But they manage to convince an army that they're worth killing for and the dumb people who believe that... that's humanity

Motorbike
    MT09
    Liked
    317 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not totally true...you forget that the depression was in full swing...people were pissed off with the limp wristed major parties squabbling between themselves while the economy got worse so they turned to someone who promised them strong leadership...Manson on the other hand was just a fucked up cunt.
    Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast