Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pnork View Post
    Yes, you're doing it right, but nah, it's not lilboner - the post is written too clearly, and too easy to understand. Oh, and no constant reminiscing.
    Yeh dammit ..you're right..

Words like 'angst & kiddies,.....pushy awareness..' is however 'situationally aware' old school speller..mmmmm who could it be..?
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now you can never rule anything out. A dead giveaway tho is the fakey liking the fakey reply to a fakey post and getting likes from the fakey cabal.
    Likes Swagman liked this post

Motorbike
    Favourite one
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by STRIPR View Post
    Who has the new fakey?
    Nah, not a fakey, I ride, so I do look in on here, saw something I thought I'd both vent on and comment on, as is the way with forums, so maybe I'll rephrase it so as not to look like someone else :-)

Laws that are introduced like school zones, keep left, don't jam up a cyclist between your vehicle and the side of the road that basically say don't be a dick. That is, drive or ride to the conditions, and don't fuck up someone else. They shouldn't be necessary, but the frustrating thing is they are.
    And now we have people bitching that they should be able to be a dick coz they don't like the other road user ?

Cyclists and motorcyclists share a common theme when they're riding, and that is do what best fits to not get fucked up, and just let the laws operate in the background.
    That pisses off the handwringers who don't ride, who don't think much beyond what the law tells them to do, and if there aint a law they're fucked for what to do.
    They see you split, get away from lights quick, or whatever else that's irritating the sand in their crack, get their wanna be copper frustration on, lift their texting finger, point and quietly yell 'cunt' from the safety of their car. They'll tell others you shouldn't even be on the road, and that you deserved to get fucked up.
    To see motorcyclists join in with this whiney mob over another type of road user is a head fuck.

So to the theme of it all.
    Realistically, just fucking hard is it to make space for a cyclist ?
    And if you think lifting the throttle for a few moments is gunna blow the timing of your trip out then how the hell are you dealing with all the cars in your way ?
    A pushy on the road is likely a car left at home, and cars hold up traffic more than a pushy ever will. Just look how often you're sitting at a green light waiting for the queue to move off. To top it all, as motorcyclists, a pushy isn't really much of threat to you compared to a car, so why the fucking with their pudding ?

Why are they on the road.
    Well it ain't for shit and giggles that they're mixing it with traffic rather than taking a path. If they're on the road then they made that call for a reason, so why not leave them the fuck alone with that decision and just get on with your own business.

Are some cyclists cunts? Absolutely. Show me any any sector of the community that doesn't have them.
    To those who treat them all as cunts, harass them, deliberately try to scare them or endanger on the road, those choices are yours, and probably say more about yourself than them.

The kicker of all this is it just looks like an internet bubble.
    Motorcyclists I know and meet are top of the heap, another joy of riding, and I cant see any of them represented in some of the whiney shit I've seen in this thread.

There ya go. My second post, and I've probably pissed off or offended a whole bunch of people on here. ;-)

Cheers
    Last edited by Swagman; 14-01-2018 at 05:11 PM.
    Likes jaseyjase liked this post

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You've got the ninja edit down pat
    Fwiw yeah differenty

Motorbike
    Favourite one
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZAZL View Post
    Now you can never rule anything out. A dead giveaway tho is the fakey liking the fakey reply to a fakey post and getting likes from the fakey cabal.
    Stuff that. Too much work.
    A smart fakey would dislike their own fakey post to draw attention away.

Disclaimer: I did get a dislike in my first post from alekj, but it wasnít a real dislike.
    Kinda like a drive-by dislike, didnít say anything in the thread, had no opinion to offer, just passed through, stuck one on then on their way.
    Coulda been my grammar or something, dunno, but then there are some who take one look at ya and go Ďnah, donít likeí. ;-)

Nothing else I can do to sort the fakey claim, and to be honest, doesnít bother me and cant be arsed with it anyway. ;-)
    Having looked over this place though, itíd be nice not to be accused of being illbunghole, or whatever his name is.

Cheers
    Likes keys liked this post

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

timing! Now what was the question again.
    Last edited by AZAZL; 15-01-2018 at 08:32 AM. Reason: Like a ninja

Motorbike
    Favourite one
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZAZL View Post
    timing! Now what was the question again?
    The question ? Itís a three part jobbie.

Preamble: The government has now said, in law, that you should give cyclists enough space for them to find an out should they need it.

Part A: As a result of this change, how much tighter have your panties become bunched when operating a motor vehicle on the road, or operating a keyboard connected to the internet ?

Part B: If panties have become more bunched is it because you are concerned about how you will manoeuvre around a cyclist / concerned for their safety as you have trouble seeing them, and they may be around the next corner and you fear you wonít be able to stop as they come into view/ some wear clothes that you donít approve of/ you saw one being a cunt and donít like them / one touched you inappropriately once ( and you didnít like it )/ you think you pay more tax or rego than them / your time is too precious to lift the throttle before the next red light/add other reason as necessary ?

Part C: You answered No bunched panties in Part A. Is it because you couldnít give a fuck, nothingís changed coz you already left a space / donít have trouble dealing with vehicles that may be slower than you at a given time /are glad theyíre not a car/ add other solution here ?

Cheers

Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good luck Azazl..

It's all yours.

Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeBloke View Post
    Did you read the first part of my post or watch the video? Driver had a long time to plan a safe pass. Her swerve was tiny, the width of the line and barely affected the situation..
    He did have a safe pass till the dozy cunt on the pushy swerved out of her lane into the trucks "safe zone" She's just lucky there wasn't traffic in the right lane
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like she should be up for $100 from that video Good luck finding her without numberplates though

Wherever a bicycle lane is provided as part of a carriageway, and is in a reasonable condition for use, a rider of a bicycle shall use that portion of a carriageway and no other. $50 infringement.
    The rider of a bicycle shall not unreasonably obstruct or prevent the free passage of a vehicle or pedestrian by moving into the path of the vehicle or a pedestrian. $50 infringement.
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Motorbike
    Plausible Denial
    Liked
    609 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagman View Post
    The question ? Itís a three part jobbie.

Preamble: The government has now said, in law, that you should give cyclists enough space for them to find an out should they need it.

Part A: As a result of this change, how much tighter have your panties become bunched when operating a motor vehicle on the road, or operating a keyboard connected to the internet ?

Part B: If panties have become more bunched is it because you are concerned about how you will manoeuvre around a cyclist / concerned for their safety as you have trouble seeing them, and they may be around the next corner and you fear you wonít be able to stop as they come into view/ some wear clothes that you donít approve of/ you saw one being a cunt and donít like them / one touched you inappropriately once ( and you didnít like it )/ you think you pay more tax or rego than them / your time is too precious to lift the throttle before the next red light/add other reason as necessary ?

Part C: You answered No bunched panties in Part A. Is it because you couldnít give a fuck, nothingís changed coz you already left a space / donít have trouble dealing with vehicles that may be slower than you at a given time /are glad theyíre not a car/ add other solution here ?

Cheers
    Look thats great and a little bit facebook generic sitty on the fency really, but this thread is about" good old dog arse" in the movie there deciding the clearly defined bike lane white line was something that it was ok to sit on and move across when her situational awareness was well fuckin nill really. Did she anticipate the cyling lane narrowing? No, did she hear or feel the road train approaching? Nah......

did the truck enter the bike lane ? No.

to try and cover every single situation in a sweeping statement about situational awareness is difficult, one persons situation awareness is another persons hoon. This is why there are road rules, to set expectations and boundaries.

Anyway you should duck over to the new posters thread and say hi first, that would be the polite internet thing to do ay.
    I cant help it if your perceptions don't match my reality

Likes GsxInShed, Para045 liked this post

Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL much....

Motorbike
    push bike
    Liked
    6 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    7.40 am - Southbound on Mirrabooka Ave, just after passing the Yirrigan Dr intersection, dual carriageway. Im in the left hand lane, left wheel track, Mr White Holden Astra informs me 'theres a fucken foot path, use it'. I gestured that he should go play with himself, he replied that i in turn should have coitus with myself.

How are people so angry so early in the morning? Mirrabooka Ave isnt exactly chockers even during peak.

Motorbike
    GSX1400
    Liked
    746 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You see thats what shits me. I don't really give a fuck about someone passing close but I do shake my head at how big a braindead fuck they must be when there is a whole other empty lane and they squeeze by completely in your lane or the ones that drive in the cycle lane to get extra close.

I mean like really. Do you not give a shit about your own paint work or people coming to the conclusion your either a complete cock or a completely incompetent cock?
    The Bend

Hurry Up!!!

Motorbike
    push bike
    Liked
    6 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Corona 122 View Post
    You see thats what shits me. I don't really give a fuck about someone passing close but I do shake my head at how big a braindead fuck they must be when there is a whole other empty lane and they squeeze by completely in your lane or the ones that drive in the cycle lane to get extra close.

I mean like really. Do you not give a shit about your own paint work or people coming to the conclusion your either a complete cock or a completely incompetent cock?
    To be fair he passed me with plenty of space, no issues at all. But to then to slow down, roll down your window and scream out? head scratcher indeed.

Motorbike
    Ducati 899 Panigale, Honda CBR250RR
    Liked
    130 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaseyjase View Post
    To be fair he passed me with plenty of space, no issues at all. But to then to slow down, roll down your window and scream out? head scratcher indeed.
    People yell stuff at me all the time, mostly they yell stuff like "krahhh frooohhh drahhhhh ummm nya"
    Had a guy throw a (full) can of drink at me (on the path) from the centre lane of the freeway (which was stationary) a while back. The guy whose car he dinged didn't seem to think it was as funny as I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by mekon
    Why are pirates called pirates?
    Because they Arrrrrr