Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GsxInShed View Post
    News Flash WAPOL has caught 44 yes only 44 fuktard cages on their phones while driving including some without seatbelts on.?

In the general Perth City area .. this A.M. Simply 'cause they are clamping down on it.

It made 2 news bulletins before being ousted by 'Oprah for President' was the new big news....awesome WA and totally relevant...sigh..;-(
    was this 44 caught over the christmas break?

may sound like a big number to some people i suppose. but if you think about the tens of thousands of people on the road just here in perth each day its such a small percentage that if it was in any test it would be well within the margin of error for the test itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraletic View Post
    little end bearing. best describes as the sound of 'A little black man with a hammer in your engine'. big end sounds like a bigger black man...
    Dislikes vickj disliked this post

Motorbike
    ZX10R, DRZ400SM, YZ250
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im all for busting people on their phones, but seat belts much like the bicycle helmet laws to protect people from themselves really grind my gears over 18... make your own choices
    fuck bubble wrap, the only time you would seen me with a belt on is if the police are around lol
    Hoonaholics Garage

"Itís not going to judge you like a fucking Volkswagen would."

Motorbike
    Expensive Espresso Machine
    Liked
    389 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny D View Post
    was this 44 caught over the christmas break?

may sound like a big number to some people i suppose. but if you think about the tens of thousands of people on the road just here in perth each day its such a small percentage that if it was in any test it would be well within the margin of error for the test itself.
    Just in one day yesterday, one guy watching a movie

Every c@nt is on their phone, canít put it down for two seconds. If you donít notice then obviously a phone zombie too

They either need automated vehicles for the phone zombies or blocked signal as soon as their inside a car.

Instead of p2p cameras being installed if they installed phone detection cameras they would make a killing.
    Last edited by Halo_2; 10-01-2018 at 07:46 AM.
    "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"
    Likes Thomas Peel, SPman, Benzo liked this post

Motorbike
    several
    Liked
    202 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GsxInShed View Post
    Has wapol forgotten already that one of their own was involved in a fatality????..speed wasn't the issue..??? environment was.....fkn media blowout.

This is how they want the public to see us.....( the problem is that when a bike has a single vehicle accident...it usually ends much worse than a cage.. usually )

I'd say failure to read the road correctly and ride according to circumstances, ie, too hot into a deceptive bend he wasn't familiar with, was the cause of that one - unless a critter ran in front of the bike at a critical moment.....
    ďThe truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. - W ChurchillĒ

Motorbike
    Ducati 899 Panigale, Honda CBR250RR
    Liked
    130 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SPman View Post
    I'd say failure to read the road correctly and ride according to circumstances, ie, too hot into a deceptive bend he wasn't familiar with, was the cause of that one - unless a critter ran in front of the bike at a critical moment.....
    Might have been one of those suddenly-growing-oilslicks or massively-expanding-rocks they have been advertising recently.
    Poor bastard though, no one deserves to go to work and get killed.
    Quote Originally Posted by mekon
    Why are pirates called pirates?
    Because they Arrrrrr
    Likes Para045 liked this post

Motorbike
    Striple
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillz View Post
    im all for busting people on their phones, but seat belts much like the bicycle helmet laws to protect people from themselves really grind my gears over 18... make your own choices
    I'd agree with you except in the case of a car with passengers. an unbelted person then becomes a hazard to other people
    Likes Para045 liked this post