Gpx 250 suzuki bandit 1250
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    somone get in touch with the gumbyment. i have a great revenue raising idea.

set speed limits to 15 km/h on cycle paths. then hide coppers in the bushes nexto the path.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraletic View Post
    little end bearing. best describes as the sound of 'A little black man with a hammer in your engine'. big end sounds like a bigger black man...

Motorbike
    Big bang boom and a sewing machine
    Liked
    2533 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny D View Post
    fucken lycra fags taking already taking over the roads. now taking over the motorcycle forums. you guys want a 1 post seperation rule so you dont get hurt feels too?

Carnt like this enough
    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
    (anarchy in english )

Motorbike
    ZX10R, DRZ400SM, Speedmaster 865, YZ250
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    apparently its like a $400 fine if you don't have bell, reflectors, brakes etc they should start dishing those out & leave the speeders alone :-)
    "Fuck Network 10, I hope the entire board of directors die in a house fire. "

Liked
    973 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've highlighted the horse shit for you.
    Since it is totally unfounded.
    Quote Originally Posted by BusaSteve View Post
    I might also point out that a lot of, not all, cylists are arrogant and ignorant and ride past people on what is essentially still a foot path with little to no regard of other users at speeds that will do both users possible serious damage...and yet these riders are the first ones to bleat when it is their rights to free unhindred passage that are ignored.
    What's the correlation?
    Was there a survey I'm unaware of?

Are SOME cyclists douchebags? Yes. Of course. I'd think it's the 80/20 rule that applies to most things in life.
    80% of the shit is caused by 20% of people.

To just come out and tie them together, and state that MOST (the 80, not the 20) are the cause, is horse.shit.

By the way - what options have you - any of you - given cyclists?

They're too slow for the road.
    They're too fast for the cycle paths.

Seriously.
    Likes crispymk2, Hooligan liked this post

Motorbike
    Liked
    2533 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whilst I do like the active conversation.
    Have you logged in to the kalamunda shire survey and read the proposal, both sides of the argument are more than welcome.
    Please take the time to do so
    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
    (anarchy in english )
    Likes =Maz= liked this post

Motorbike
    MT09
    Liked
    317 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It isnt a case of too fast for the footpaths its a case of follow the rules that they themselves demand. As for the horse shit comment you seemingly take an entire post and label it horse shit in its entirety ....one such occasion does, however jump to mind although it wasnt me ignoring a cyclists right of way...I had to swing out from a tight left hand turn...just as this idiot cyclist decides to try and overtake his retort made it obvious that he felt I had done so simply to piss him off.

Other situations have occured over the years....so no horse shit...personal experience. And for the record I would say 90% of the cyclist I have seen using the duel use path in Bayswater disregard the rules and on many occassions abuse anyone who dares to do the same.
    Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Motorbike
    Liked
    5260 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The cyclists see things from their personal view point...

"I ride down the road and hold up 100 cars, each for 15 seconds, so what, what's 15 seconds out of your day..."

Motorist see it from their personal view point...

"Sure I only took 15 seconds to pass you, but I had to do that 100 times..."

Motorbike
    Liked
    2533 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich... View Post
    The cyclists see things from their personal view point...

"I ride down the road and hold up 100 cars, each for 15 seconds, so what, what's 15 seconds out of your day..."

Motorist see it from their personal view point...

"Sure I only took 15 seconds to pass you, but I had to do that 100 times..."
    But it took 10 minutes to get to a spot i could overtake you, even then it was over double solid lines.
    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
    (anarchy in english )
    Likes =Maz= liked this post

Motorbike
    Liked
    5260 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by shan View Post
    But it took 10 minutes to get to a spot i could overtake you, even then it was over double solid lines.
    On that section of the Weir Rd I mentioned, thatís pretty much the truth...
    Likes shan liked this post

Motorbike
    Liked
    2533 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Truthfully im always on a R1
    It takes . 0001 of a second to pass and thats with caution
    Last edited by shan; 28-03-2018 at 07:11 PM.
    REPENT MOTHER FUCKER
    (anarchy in english )

Motorbike
    94 cbr1000f
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I think if they want be on the roads with motorcycles and cagers that there pushies should be licensed and pay a rego. And stick to single fucking form ffs show some respect to pedestrians who donít have eyes in the back of their heads (Iíve been taken out by one on a footpath and it was my fault some how) move over when a cage or a motorcycle is approaching (not like they canít hear us coming) that or they can get off the fucking roads all together.

37 years of living and never came across and push bike ride that didnít think they have the right of way across the board not say good one donít exsist just that I have never come across one
    Likes BusaSteve liked this post

Motorbike
    MT09
    Liked
    317 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sure thats not horse droppings???

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It isnt a case of too fast for the footpaths its a case of follow the rules that they themselves demand. As for the horse shit comment you seemingly take an entire post and label it horse shit in its entirety ....one such occasion does, however jump to mind although it wasnt me ignoring a cyclists right of way...I had to swing out from a tight left hand turn...just as this idiot cyclist decides to try and overtake his retort made it obvious that he felt I had done so simply to piss him off.

Other situations have occured over the years....so no horse shit...personal experience. And for the record I would say 90% of the cyclist I have seen using the duel use path in Bayswater disregard the rules and on many occassions abuse anyone who dares to do the same.
    What the fuck do you expect when you use a duel use path.

Stick to the dual use path if you don't want a blue!!!!!
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits
    Likes Para045 liked this post

Liked
    201 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It isnt a case of too fast for the footpaths its a case of follow the rules that they themselves demand.
    And for the record I would say 90% of the cyclist I have seen using the duel use path in Bayswater disregard the rules and on many occassions abuse anyone who dares to do the same.
    Thats why I ride on the road and "follow the rules that they themselves demand" so wanted to change the sentence structure of the quote 90% is a huge amount doing the wrong thing in a snapshot of a group of people. I know you are not fond of cyclists do you think this may impact this observation? Its a bit like the generic they were doing 5kph and I had to follow them 5 abreast, not saying this doesn't happen but its sure not common.
    MM

Motorbike
    MT09
    Liked
    317 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont hate cyclists I just dont like it when they demand more and more regulations then flout the rules themselves...yes they do have the right to ride unmolestd by morons in cars....possibly on motorycles too but how do they expect to be given any sort of consideration, as relatively vulnerable road users when often they deny those same rights to pedestrians...an even more vunerable user. And yes 9 out of 10 riders will fail to dismount despite a large sign teling them to do so.

They also ride through the 'single file' tunnel under the railway just west of the station...I have lost count the times I have almost been run into by some cyclist in a bleeding hurry as I come around the corner at this particular point despite a sign saying cycle path end. Duel use pathways do not give cyclists the right of way.

Again just tonight a cyclist insists on squeezing past me and several other cars at the Beaufort Street and Coode St lights after all just passing her. The lights turn green and once again we are held up as she tries to ride up the hill. Other cars are in the outside lane so you either drive at three ks an hour or try to get past without endangering her life.

Why do they insist on doing this? if their life is put at risk by vehicles trying to get past they jump up and down demanding something be done...and yet they continue to do this...knowing full well that they have'nt a hope in hell of matching a vehicles speed. If she had intended to turn right then it would be understandable but no she goes straigh forward.

I know some on here will say well 'fucking boo hoo' but it doesnt change the situaton that she, in this case, put here self at risk for no gain and if it gets reported will be no doubt slanted in the cyclists favour just as we are all branded murdercylists.
    Last edited by BusaSteve; 29-03-2018 at 06:30 PM.
    Likes DB-C50 liked this post

Motorbike
    A browcablade
    Liked
    1474 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For a group of people who regularly position themselves as a persecuted road-going minority, I'd have thought that motorcyclists might have found some kinship with or been able to offer some empathy to cyclists.

Boy was I wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferris View Post
    I love how PSB has turned into "Dear Martha"

Figure shit out yourselves, retards.
    Likes Rhino, crispymk2, Commander Keen, Stu, Hooligan liked this post

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darth lefty View Post
    For a group of people who regularly position themselves as a persecuted road-going minority, I'd have thought that motorcyclists might have found some kinship with or been able to offer some empathy to cyclists.

Boy was I wrong.
    You forgot about human tribalism.

Motorcyclists generally hate cars, they also have strong feelings about scooter riders. Sport bike riders dislike cruiser riders, gang wannabes hate everyone else on a motorcycle.

The same happens in the car clubs, surf clubs and pretty much everywhere humans gather.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Motorbike
    Honda CBR1000RR
    Liked
    664 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darth lefty View Post

Boy was I wrong.
    Bit hard to follow the connection, far from being persecuted, cyclists have somehow gained influence far greater than warranted, and now have ridiculous special rights bestowed upon them. I'm a cyclist myself but I distance myself from the actions of the noisy ones just as much as I distance myself from traffic.
    Likes Para045, frenchie, BusaSteve liked this post

Motorbike
    MT09
    Liked
    317 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Squeaky wheel...gets the attention...If us bikers weren't such lazy fucks, we too would be able to flout the laws with impunity.

Liked
    973 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is absolute brilliance in design that vehicles come with safety handles for its occupants/riders, that you can also rotate or swivel to change the direction of travel of said vehicle.

By rotating the safety handles by just a few degrees in either direction, one can change one's course, and simply ... go around anything that aligns with your direction of passage.
    It's a massive improvement to what would otherwise be a train or tram.

You can just... go around! Imagine the possibilities! The freedom!
    On you go - not a care in the world, in or on your magical machine, that allows you to travel vast distances in minutes, rather than hours or days.

What a wonderful time we live in.