User Tag List

Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Do not overtake me in my lane!

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Perth
    Motorbike
    VTR1000
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're so righteous you sit in the middle of the lane slowing everyone else up

    You don't give a duck that others may be frustrated with your tardiness

    They've probably been been behind you for ages you just haven't looked in the mirror and been courteous enough to get out the way or worse you did see them and were teaching them "the error of their ways"

    I'm surprised you didn't get the bird on their way past

    Think you ought to check your roadcraft and brush up on the riding skills old bean.
    I don't do rain
    Likes Ryanoceros, thro, pnork, Dangee711, Mr Bean and 2 others liked this post

  2. #42
    Member nos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    NoR
    Motorbike
    KTM 390 Duke | KTM 250 EXC-F
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    1,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VTRdownunder View Post
    You're so righteous you sit in the middle of the lane slowing everyone else up

    You don't give a duck that others may be frustrated with your tardiness

    They've probably been been behind you for ages you just haven't looked in the mirror and been courteous enough to get out the way or worse you did see them and were teaching them "the error of their ways"

    I'm surprised you didn't get the bird on their way past

    Think you ought to check your roadcraft and brush up on the riding skills old bean.
    Left wheel track, right wheel track or weaving all over the road, if you get stuck behind a bike for ages on a country run you're doing it wrong.

    If you're going to run out of talent trying to pass them properly then maybe the pace they are doing is actually a good pace for you.
    Likes VTRdownunder liked this post

  3. #43
    Member Ryanoceros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Retired from riding
    Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200, Tryhard Gayowner, and a tractor with sik scooter wheels
    Liked
    56 times
    Posts
    6,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nos View Post
    Left wheel track, right wheel track or weaving all over the road, if you get stuck behind a bike for ages on a country run you're doing it wrong.

    If you're going to run out of talent trying to pass them properly then maybe the pace they are doing is actually a good pace for you.
    I was doing that around CMs on LNRs, and then you'd get whiney bitches (you know that ones I'm talking about) complaining about unsafe overtakes. Anyone getting 'stuck' behind a bike needs to read my signature
    Rest in Peace

    #294


    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.
    Likes VTRdownunder liked this post

  4. #44
    Member =Maz='s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the burbs...East
    Motorbike
    2006 Suzuki GSX1400, 2008 Suzuki SV650
    Liked
    833 times
    Posts
    4,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanoceros View Post
    I was doing that around CMs on LNRs, and then you'd get whiney bitches (you know that ones I'm talking about) complaining about unsafe overtakes. Anyone getting 'stuck' behind a bike needs to read my signature
    We're not all 11/10 riders like you tho Ryan.
    All I've got and more for #294...RIP Chris Adley
    #158...RIP James Thompson

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanoceros View Post
    Wooohoo !! Fucking 10/10 ride. Cheers for that Aari, you really conditioned my sphincter
    Likes DQ, frenchie, Para045 liked this post

  5. #45
    Member TurboR1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Just a speck in the distance
    Motorbike
    2007 RSV1000R Factory. 2012 ZX10RR Endurance Special.
    Liked
    3663 times
    Posts
    15,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by =Maz= View Post
    We're not all 11/10 riders trolls like you tho Ryan.
    Fixed for accuracy.
    Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"
    Likes AZAZL, Tron, DQ, Para045 liked this post

  6. #46
    Member AZAZL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Somewhere else
    Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Posts
    4,909
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by =Maz= View Post
    We're not all 11/10 riders like you tho Ryan.
    This could all be solved if riders understood that double whites are advisory only. If it is safe, pass.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe.
    Likes nos liked this post

  7. #47
    Member Ryanoceros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Retired from riding
    Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200, Tryhard Gayowner, and a tractor with sik scooter wheels
    Liked
    56 times
    Posts
    6,055
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by =Maz= View Post
    We're not all 11/10 riders like you tho Ryan.
    Too many 1s mate. 1/10
    Rest in Peace

    #294


    Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.

  8. #48
    Member Mckenzie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Motorbike
    A Monster and a Raptor
    Liked
    71 times
    Posts
    593
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone 7 View Post
    What I do care about is when these arseholes overtake me in my lane!!! Who the hell do they think they are, what right have you to endanger me! Overtake correctly you dumb assess!
    Said every car driver ever...

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Perth
    Motorbike
    VTR1000
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    51
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And by driving like a Cnut, not pulling over and letting the more free spirited riders past, Terry Fockwit and his mates are actually endangering me cos I have to hit the redline and ride on the white lines to get past the dozy fokker.
    Back in the day the slogan was flat out or fock off & if you got overtaken you never lived the embarrassment down lol!
    I don't do rain
    Likes Dangee711 liked this post

  10. #50
    Member nos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    NoR
    Motorbike
    KTM 390 Duke | KTM 250 EXC-F
    Liked
    0 times
    Posts
    1,394
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VTRdownunder View Post
    And by driving like a Cnut, not pulling over and letting the more free spirited riders past, Terry Fockwit and his mates are actually endangering me cos I have to hit the redline and ride on the white lines to get past the dozy fokker.
    Back in the day the slogan was flat out or fock off & if you got overtaken you never lived the embarrassment down lol!


    Likes VTRdownunder liked this post

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •