Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gsxr 750 k7 (2007) $6,500 Negotiable

Decided it is finally time to sell the trusty steed. $6,500 but all fair offers considered to see her go to a good home - its been very well looked after and has a ton of new parts ( from a practically standstill drop, insurance company replaced everything that was scratched. 51,499kms. Hit me up if you want more pics / deets.

Pristine bike in mint condition with many brand new parts, runs like a dream

Bike was bought in end 2007 by original owner, I picked it up in April 2009 and have had it since. Always garaged and well looked after as you can tell from the pics it looks brand new!

Fitted with Pazzo racing levers, fender eliminator (I still have the original fender you can have) and fancy white wheel liners. Comes with pillion seat cover and pillion seat, 2 keys and Iíll throw in the rear paddock stand. Bike has had alternator and regulator replaced circa 2011. Tyres are as new, with lots of life.

The best sports bike you will ever own. The gsxr 750 introduced the supersport class way back in the day. This bike is true to the original white and blue scheme and is a beauty to ride. Itís going to be hard to let her go but decided to go for something less sporty and more naked.

Bike had a low / no speed drop on right side late 2017. Damage was only cosmetic scratches etc but was fully repaired by insurance company including brand new: front fairing, right side fairing, mirror/ indicator housing, clutch cover, exhaust cover and brand new swing arm ( even though the original only had minor scratches). I have the receipt of all parts changed, all due to scratches and minor damage.

Bike had recently been serviced by McColloch Suzuki in Vic Park (official Suzuki dealer) when they did the repairs. Theyíve seen the bike throughout my ownership and can vouch itís looked after.

Bike has never been on the track and I ride it like a granny (no wheelies).

Last edited by Jeevz; 13-05-2018 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Price reduced

Motorbike
    GSXR 750 K7
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. Price down to $6,500. All reasonable offers considered. Selling as I splurged on a Monster.