User Tag List

Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Got pulled over and fined by a motorcycle police officer this morning, help!

Motorbike
    Cbr 500r, crf 250r, Daytona 675
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crim View Post
    Haven't had too much interface with motorcycle cops but the ones I have had have been negative.

This surprises & saddens me as you would think that these people ride bikes so would identify with people that ride bikes.

The police bike riders I have encountered were middle aged overweight dudes doing that work probably because they were not qualified or experienced to do anything else.
    On the contrary, all of the bike cops I've had reason to speak with have been okay. Commonwhore traffic cunts On the other hand have nearly always been fucked.

Motorbike
    VJ22 RGV250, MC22 CBR250RR(R), CBR600RR, CBR1000RR Repsol
    Liked
    4787 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have been followed whilst splitting moving traffic on teh freeway by a cop on a bike. Got the thumbs up as he went past.

Not call bike cops are cunts. YMMV tho.
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa