User Tag List

Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Ride 3 coming out in November...

Motorbike
    2 x R1's
    Liked
    646 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ride 3 coming out in November...

Ride 3 coming out in November. Enjoyed the last 2, look forward to seeing what the new one brings.

Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE
    Likes Tron, Known, R3WARRIOR, Graelin, Thirsty liked this post

Motorbike
    ZX10R
    Liked
    6 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh sweet! Coming up to E3 so the game reveals are starting to build up before the big event.

I've played both 1 and 2. I enjoyed the first and got REALLY into number 2. The handling was, for me at least, the right level between realistic sim and arcade. You could have fun with it and control the bike with a lot of precision. The new GP18 is using a new game engine so I'm assuming this will as well (both made by Milestone). I also hope they can get some of the engine sounds like GP17, yes I know they still aren't perfect but its a lot better than the boring drone most of the bikes had in 2. Things I'm hoping for in number 3:

- Keep the handling where it's at. Tweak a few things if needed and hopefully going to a new engine won't change this too much.
    - Keep building on the number of bikes. I'm fine if they copy some of the older models from the previous games and maybe just touch them up. One of the appeals of 2 was the huge selection there was. Fingers crossed that they don't pay wall dlc too many bikes in this one (such as my precious zx7r which was in the base game for 1 but dlc for number 2)
    - An expansion of low cc bikes. In number 2 I bought and spec'd out a RC390 only to find out I was up against 250cc two strokes and had my ass handed to me. Would be nice to see ninja 300/400, cbr 300, R3, etc.
    - Keep a mix of real and fictional tracks
    - Keep the Power Points (or whatever it was called) bike rating system. I really enjoyed this in number 2 and it made bikes that wouldn't easily fit into a category viable. For instance a race may allow bikes up to 500PP. A stock semi-modern 1000cc might be worth 480-500PP so you could race it completely stock. Or another option would be buy and older bike such as the Blackbird or VTR1000 SP1 and mod the shiznit out of it and race that instead. I made those numbers up for example but you get the idea. The PP are a little arbitrary but could be tweaked.

Overall super keen for this and will be up for some online racing when it comes out!
    Likes BlackFZR, Coastal0 liked this post

Motorbike
    KTM Duke 200, Tryhard Gayowner, and a tractor with sik scooter wheels
    Liked
    56 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Fucking hell, just watched some videos of Ride 2 and the bikes sound absolutely shocking. It's like gran turismo level sound effects. Only looked at bikes I own/have owned, and lordy lord they sound shithouse. Ride 3 better up the sound effects or I wont even consider buying it..
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    A note for CM's. Don't be fucking girls. You can pass anything. Just fuckin' "Nail It". Take ya panties off you faggots.

Motorbike
    ZX10R
    Liked
    6 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another trailer:

Motorbike
    ZX10R
    Liked
    6 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The full launch bike list has been revealed:
    https://ridevideogame.com/news/ride3-full-bike-list/

Looks like a pretty good list but at the same time a lot has been taken from previous games. I didn't get my wish of an expanded lower CC 4 stroke machines but it does have all the big manufactures flagship bikes. One notable missing bike is the new duke 790, I thought KTM may have pushed for that to be included but I guess now it will more than likely be in DLC.

Also I was looking at the screen shots, is it just me or is this corner the corner heavily featured in this youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/rnickeymouse

https://www.youtube.com/user/rnickeymouse