Liked
    546 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Random Golf gears/clubs

I'm a bit of a golf gear ho and I like to pick up stuff just to try, so I seem to have a few things I need to start getting rid of to clear the garage.

here are a few things I have to sell off so far

- Cleveland Smart Sole Chipper $60 : great for the short chip around the greens, easy enough to use if you are just a weekend warrior and want something to help out the short games
    - Cleveland Smart Sole Sand Wedge $60 : Another easy sand wendge to get the ball out of those pesky sand bunkers
    Both wedges have plenty of grooves on them, $100 if you take both.

- Scotty Cameron Futura X putter $250 $230 : Mallet style putter. Balanced face so good for straight line putting strokes. Easy forgiving face. 35" shaft with super stroker counter balanced putter grip. Selling as I have changed to a shorter blade putter.

- Taylormade M1 2017 10.5 Driver $300 : Comes with a Grafalloy ProLite Shaft Stiff flex; Just missing the tool and cover

- Srixon Z355 10.5 Driver $150 $130 : A heavy head driver that is meant to be super forgiving. Comes with tool and cover;

- Cleveland Classic 9.0 Driver $80 $60 : bring back the old school driver look; Big tall face giving you a choice of hitting the high bombers or the low stingers; pretty fun club to hit.

- Taylormade SLDR 9.5* Driver $160 $120 : Comes with cover but no tool... Grip is a little old, but happy to change it out for a new one

- Footjoy Hyperflex Boa golf shoe Size 9.5W $50 $40 : great shoe but just too long for my short feet. Worn for only a few months. Will install a new set of spikes when sold.

[NEW]
    - Taylormade M3 10.5 Driver $450 : Comes with Stiff Tensei Blue shaft, Cover and tool; Crown is in good condition with no sky marks, but some minor scratches on the face; Otherwise, in good condition; Head only sale will also be considered
    - Callaway Copper Forge wedges 52,56,60 - Used condition, but plenty of groove left on the face; $150 for the lot
    - Callaway jaws 60 wedge - bought it to try; nice heavy wedge, serious spin generator; Only selling because I got a set of MD3 - $50
    - Cleveland 60 wedge - brand spanking new, still in wrapper, impulsive buy but never used - $50
    - MacGregor wedges 52,56 - Great blades, just not used $80 for the pair

Pick up either at Midvale during work hours or Bentley after hours.
    Last edited by okitoki; 08-06-2018 at 11:49 AM.
    "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Motorbike
    Bike-less now :(
    Liked
    546 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add:
    Bushnell Tour V3 range finder comes with a carry case : $200... in used condition, but the lenses are still in good nick.
    "Always look at where you want to go, never at where you are afraid to go" - My riding instructor

Motorbike
    Liked
    546 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by okitoki View Post
    Add:
    Bushnell Tour V3 range finder comes with a carry case : $200... in used condition, but the lenses are still in good nick.
    Range finder is sold...

Some price drop and added new items

Motorbike
    Liked
    546 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update to whats still available

- Cleveland Smart Sole Chipper $60 : great for the short chip around the greens, easy enough to use if you are just a weekend warrior and want something to help out the short games
    - Cleveland Smart Sole Sand Wedge $60 : Another easy sand wendge to get the ball out of those pesky sand bunkers
    Both wedges have plenty of grooves on them, $100 if you take both.
    - Scotty Cameron Futura X putter $250 $230 : Mallet style putter. Balanced face so good for straight line putting strokes. Easy forgiving face. 35" shaft with super stroker counter balanced putter grip. Selling as I have changed to a shorter blade putter.
    - Srixon Z355 10.5 Driver $150 $130 : A heavy head driver that is meant to be super forgiving. Comes with tool and cover;
    - Cleveland Classic 9.0 Driver $80 $60 : bring back the old school driver look; Big tall face giving you a choice of hitting the high bombers or the low stingers; pretty fun club to hit.
    - Taylormade SLDR 9.5* Driver $160 $120 : Comes with cover but no tool... Grip is a little old, but happy to change it out for a new one
    - Footjoy Hyperflex Boa golf shoe Size 9.5W $50 $40 : great shoe but just too long for my short feet. Worn for only a few months. Will install a new set of spikes when sold.
    - Callaway jaws 60 wedge - bought it to try; nice heavy wedge, serious spin generator; Only selling because I got a set of MD3 - $50
    - Cleveland 60 wedge - brand spanking new, still in wrapper, impulsive buy but never used - $50

Motorbike
    Liked
    546 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update to whats still available

- Taylormade SLDR 9.5* Driver $120 : Comes with cover but no tool... Grip is a little old, but happy to change it out for a new one
    - Footjoy Hyperflex Boa golf shoe Size 9.5W $40 : great shoe but just too long for my short feet. Worn for only a few months. Will install a new set of spikes when sold.

New to the list
    - Fourteen wedge 56 - Great soft wedge, but it does have a dent to the front toe, but still works great $25
    - Taylormade TP CB iron set 4-PW, AW; Good condition; $280
    - Maxfli Black dots irons 3-PW, SW for $100; new grips installed... One of the softest irons i have played with... older set, but still hits great
    - 2 Ping Driver Shafts - One is a Ping Tour Stiff from a Ping G driver, while the other is a Aldila Stiff but shorter by 1" $80 each

Still have a set of Razr MB, and Mizuno MP15 I am playing with at the moment, but will probably offload them in the near future