Thread: It stops with me!

Liked
    379 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Skut sorry mate but you need to open your eyes.

I have lived with and still have to deal with a mentally abusive woman. Its not all about the poor women.
    Likes datsikk liked this post

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marras View Post
    Skut sorry mate but you need to open your eyes.

I have lived with and still have to deal with a mentally abusive woman. Its not all about the poor women.
    Actually this thread is about stopping violence against women by example and using better language.

"After one assault, she should know whats coming."

The above statement is an enabler and reinforces the use of violence.

My personal stance is people make terrible partner choices and many are repeat offenders.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits
    Likes Skut liked this post

Liked
    46 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skut View Post
    So you would never have an argument with someone bigger than you because the only logical outcome is that the bigger person will resort to violence to win said disagreement? So no-one possesses any impulse control, or should? Is that how conflict resolution should work in a civilised society?
    Last time I mouthed off to someone larger than me (some braggart claiming to own a boxing gym or something) for trying to intimidate an old lady in a car park he just got in my face, yelled a lot and tried some weird vulcan nerve pinch. But like a true bully he backed off as he wasn't THAT much larger and was basically a coward. I'm pretty sure he had little hesitation when it comes to women though...

So you, as a smaller guy, should put up with any shit that comes your way simply because you are smaller? Ergo, a woman smaller than you should put up with any shit that comes her way? For both of those scenarios the answer should be "no".

If the "bigger" person cannot resolve conflict without resorting to violence and/or physical threat (unless genuinely physically threatened in a meaningful way) then the fault is theirs - ethically, AND in the eyes of the law (mostly).

But the thread is specifically about the levels of violence against women, the percentages of which you claim you don't know (care?), who are FAR more at risk than even you, no matter how small you may be.

"So no-one possesses any impulse control, or should?" - I'll throw that back at you. Shouldn't "victims" control their impulse to slang of the "bigger" person if there is a possibility of violence ensuing? A woman/weaker person (ie me) may feel wronged but I control my impulse, if I feel that the "discussion" may turn violent.

It is not the best way to deal with conflict, but it is a way. People use the tools at their disposal. As I have said earlier, many physical fights are actually started by females, its just that they aren't good at it. Why should men fight in an arena that suits females ie in the psychological warfare arena.

Well done for standing up to a bully. I am not talking up situations where there is possibility for resolution. If a resolution can be reached thru discussion and understanding the opposite view or by simply not "standing up" for yourself, awesome! I often find, that if you both engage properly, both sides can get what they want...if that doesn't include ridiculing/humiliating/ bankrupting the other person.

SOME Women target men, not to resolve an issue but to get a reaction. Its not "resolving conflict" as you put it. It psychological attacks by women on men.

As to violence not being ethical. Is it ethical to psychologically attack a partner? SOME Women deny children visits to their partners, some rightfully, sometimes out of spite.

The "percentage" I was alluding to was...What percentage are killed randomly, killed by a total screw ball partner, killed because they totally fucked up a guys life. (and in most of these cases, the guys end end up in prison)

Sorry for getting it slightly of topic but as others have said...this topic seems to put all blokes in the same boat. The topic should not have been argued as it starts with a false
    premise..or kafkatrapping as some have put it.

And to make the the topic relevant, we would need to know how many females kill males (I'm sure its minute)

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by datsikk View Post
    ...killed because they totally fucked up a guys life. (and in most of these cases, the guys end end up in prison)

..or kafkatrapping....)
    I think you trapped yourself there.

Do you even realise the comments you are making are the regular justifications used in court to somehow condone murder? Normalising violent reactions to domestic and relationship issues?

Some relationships are shit. Some just don't work out. Some are great. That's life.

If you find yourself involved in a string of bad relationships then maybe one needs to look at the common denominator and the choices made. If you have a mate (for hypothetical example) who constantly has "women problems" then maybe he needs to make better choices or is simply a dickhead? Maybe he needs to be told that rather than "bitches be crazy..."?

That applies regardless of gender really.

That being said, when we are talking domestic violence, sexual assault, and murder women are the predominant victim - the actual topic of this thread.
    Last edited by Skut; 07-01-2019 at 09:01 PM.
    Likes crispymk2 liked this post

Liked
    379 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chew View Post
    Actually this thread is about stopping violence against women by example and using better language.

"After one assault, she should know whats coming."

The above statement is an enabler and reinforces the use of violence.

My personal stance is people make terrible partner choices and many are repeat offenders.
    Its like anything in life. You dont know until you make the mistake.
    I have removed myself from that person as much as I can. It is impossible for me to remove that person from my life and they know it and still mentally abuse you.

It should have nothing to do with it being male or female. Everyone should be treated equally in a perfect world, but we all know we dont live in a perfect world.
    Likes keys, chew, Skut, Tim the PM liked this post

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by marras View Post
    Its like anything in life. You dont know until you make the mistake.
    I have removed myself from that person as much as I can. It is impossible for me to remove that person from my life and they know it and still mentally abuse you.

It should have nothing to do with it being male or female. Everyone should be treated equally in a perfect world, but we all know we dont live in a perfect world.
    Good decisions come from experience, experience comes from bad decisions.

I do hope you only made the blue once and didn't resort to violence. If this is the case you are a good example.

I will keep railing for a perfect world as it is in my nature.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits
    Likes marras, Skut liked this post

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Gillette were serious why are their men's razors blue in a blue bag and the girly ones are in a pink bag?

Maybe it's just about making money.
    Likes Mr Bean liked this post

Liked
    46 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://youtu.be/WGRlepl7QfY

And some good tweets from the same dude, Gad Saad.

"A lot of people who are very upset at me for critiquing the gillette ad are engaging in the EXACT behaviors that the ad is supposed to curb. The irony is lost on these moral frauds. They insult me; they threaten me; they cyberbully me because I critique an ad. Let that sink in.

Good for you. I don't need gillette to teach me right from wrong. I have an internal moral compass that operates well without the patronizing & condescending tone of the ad in question.

I need to get on the elliptical to be fit for the next rape and pillage campaign scheduled for 10:00 am ET. Oh no wait, gillette / @ProcterGamble have taught me that I can be a better version of myself. The raid is off! The raid is off! Thank you Razor Company.

Let me help you out Aliamjadrizvi because I'm apparently a member of your "snowflake brigade." In the same way that you and I agree that we don't need religious books to guide our moral behaviours, we equally don't need a sanctimonious company to do so. Most progressives would be foaming at the mouth if you implored all Muslims to be better versions of themselves because bruh #NotAllMuslims . Imagine now imploring 1/2 of humanity (men) to rise above their "toxic masculinity." It is the definition of condescending & patronizing. Hope this helps."
    Likes Mr Bean, GreenMeanie liked this post

Motorbike
    fast ones
    Liked
    406 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks like a clever ad...and typical pathetic SJW propaganda.
    How people treat you is their karma; how you respond is yours.
    Likes GreenMeanie liked this post

Motorbike
    Raj
    Liked
    901 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id become a Muslim so I could heave large rocks at them.

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's a bloke who doesn't think mates at pubs helps at all:

"Men who think they might need help need to go to the right places for that help. Don't go down the pub and say 'we had a blue and I slapped her' because your mates are going to say 'it's fine mate. It's just a slap. It's no problem.' And chances are they won't point you in the right direction. Violence is a cultural sickness and acceptable on so many levels it's insidious.

"Men don't know how to express themselves and don't know how to explain what they're feeling. It's like guys aren't taught ... especially my generation.

"I can look at my environment or my lack of education around relationships and say 'yeah, no-one ever taught me how to express my feelings in a mature adult way' but by doing that I'm not actually taking responsibility for the fact I'm an adult now and I can start learning those skills right now."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-...etford/6436126

Motorbike
    Raj
    Liked
    901 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZAZL View Post
    Here's a bloke who doesn't think mates at pubs helps at all:

"Men who think they might need help need to go to the right places for that help. Don't go down the pub and say 'we had a blue and I slapped her' because your mates are going to say 'it's fine mate. It's just a slap. It's no problem.' And chances are they won't point you in the right direction. Violence is a cultural sickness and acceptable on so many levels it's insidious.

"Men don't know how to express themselves and don't know how to explain what they're feeling. It's like guys aren't taught ... especially my generation.

"I can look at my environment or my lack of education around relationships and say 'yeah, no-one ever taught me how to express my feelings in a mature adult way' but by doing that I'm not actually taking responsibility for the fact I'm an adult now and I can start learning those skills right now."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-05-...etford/6436126
    Im not sure where that Tosser grew up.
    Im sure if I went down the pub and told my Mates, I just slapped the Bitch. Im not sure any of them would reply, Dont worry about it. It was only a slap.

It has more to do with who brung ya up.

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GreenMeanie View Post
    Im not sure where that Tosser grew up.
    Im sure if I went down the pub and told my Mates, I just slapped the Bitch. Im not sure any of them would reply, Dont worry about it. It was only a slap.

It has more to do with who brung ya up.
    Yep. When dad never got angry at mum and certainly not hit her. None of your friends had that except that weird kid who's always flinching.

Didn't need to when both could dish out a serve of the switch, wire coat hangar, broomstick, to the real perpetrators of mayhem.

The Fkn kids.
    We have a gene for gossip.
    We have a gene for superstition.
    We have a gene for jumping to conclusions and making fools of ourselves
    but we have no gene for science.
    Michio Kaka on "Buttpower"

Motorbike
    2018 MT10 2012 FZ8n
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AZAZL View Post
    wire coat hangar,
    nip the problem in the bud

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Funny, I posted an article about certain men getting outraged by an ad campaign (whatever it's real motivation) with no more comment than "Interesting..."

Annnnd then a bunch of twisted panties/pants responses

Did someone get offended about that ad? Who are the "snowflakes" again?

Seriously, if none of the shit pointed out in that ad applies to you or people you know, then it's not AIMED AT YOU. So why would one be butthurt about it?
    Last edited by Skut; Yesterday at 06:13 PM. Reason: Keeping it gender neutral ;)

Motorbike
    fast ones
    Liked
    406 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fuck off you sanctimonious cunt! You're acting like a dead set feminist man hater. All you're doing is provoking people for a response. Get a life loser.

Motorbike
    RZ250
    Liked
    2138 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bean View Post
    Fuck off cunt! You're a dead set feminist man hater. All you're doing is provoking people for a response. Get a life loser.
    Doesn't take much to get one from you on this topic, does it?

Hmmmm.

Motorbike
    fast ones
    Liked
    406 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doesn't take much to get one from you on this topic, does it?

Hmmmm.
    Your comments are not worth dignifying with a comment. Troll!

What are you still doing on this site besides stirring shit? You don't ride or contribute to this site except with your SJW, feminist, man hating propaganda.

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The SRW's are strong in this thread.

Well the handful that cannot help themselves anyhoo.

Angry, angry men.