Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Loud View Post
    Folks, stop labelling everyone with a gender and the associated stereotypes.

Which is exactly what they're doing at University. A brilliant move.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa/...-ng-b88868648z
    intersting.

so what do they have for toilets? or are they just unisex and anyone can go in either one?

can somone be offended if called a "he" while pissing with his cock out?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paraletic View Post
    little end bearing. best describes as the sound of 'A little black man with a hammer in your engine'. big end sounds like a bigger black man...
    Likes Para045 liked this post

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Non gender specific language is not hard. For the dinosaurs amongst us, it is a little thought exercise that stops brain calcification.

Remember, gurls and boys, there is no rule to not use gender specific words when you are talking about a gender specific topic.

'The person was waving their penis on a chatroom" in most instances stupid.

When you know the person is a man say, for example, 'Para was waving his penis on the chatroom'.
    We have a gene for gossip.
    We have a gene for superstition.
    We have a gene for jumping to conclusions and making fools of ourselves
    but we have no gene for science.
    Michio Kaka on "Buttpower"
    Likes dwillia, Benzo liked this post

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Halo_2 View Post
    Mining can either be women that don't mind sexiest jokes, one told the guys how yoghurt going down her throat was just like jizz.
    Or ultra PC
    Say or do the wrong thing and window seat you'll get.

Its more ultra PC
    I would have asked "Sooo...you like your yoghurt warm or your jizz cold?"

But then I was called a racist by an aboriginal lady at the Kununura sports club once upon a time.

Insensitive bugger I am.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Motorbike
    98 TITANIUM CBR1100XX SUPERBLACKBIRD
    Liked
    1150 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chew View Post
    Are you offended by statistics petal?

Not offended, I just take most with a grain of salt as statistics can be manipulated however you want Some of my favourite quotes
    98% of all statistics are made up.
    Statistics can be made to prove anything - even the truth
    Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are more pliable
    Maybe you should get some funding and start a support group for downtrodden male WASP's?
    Or maybe I'll just continue to ignore the bleating of journalists and others trying to make everyone feel guilty for the actions of a "very" small minority of individuals that do the wrong thing and continue to educate my child on the correct/even handed way to treat everyone irrespective of their gender/race/imaginary friend etc

Sick lesbian vampire killers

'I was abused by nuns for a decade' at Smyllum Park

Working in the corrections industry I see the scum of the earth on a daily basis and continually am amazed at what some people of both sexes do to others
    It's a good thing I'm not one of those people that is easily offended by dealing with the detritus of society and can do my job on an even handed basis no matter what someone has done or what sex they are An interesting statistic I read a while back that may be of interest, given equal types of crimes/evidence etc women are more likely to be acquitted or have their sentence reduced compared to a male In sex related crimes it's even higher

This is an interesting video on attitudes to females and how it becomes learnt as we grow older.

Interesting video where they have obviously cherry picked the people in the video and edited it to prove their point, but hey keep the rose coloured glasses on and believe everything you see on Youpube I'm sure it'll work out

Quote Originally Posted by INTJ View Post
    Your post is fucking dumb. Some men violently rape women. They're sick people. I don't hang out with them, nor am I one of them, nor are my children. I put you on the same level as rapists. You're psychotic. You're a grown ass man and you come on some fucking Taiwanese yodeling forum and tell all men they need to stop being rapists. What the fuck. Get help.

Some fucking hashtag trend to encourage men not to rape? Jesus fucking christ.
    Yep because a hashtag is going to work where so many other things haven't
    What about #muslimsstopblowingupkidsinthenameofanimaginaryfri end or #catholicpriestsstoptouchingupkids or #

Quote Originally Posted by Hillz View Post
    are people forgetting alot of women are psycho bitches or overly guarded etc not all of these claims will be true
    innocent men getting there life destroyed or not so innocent men trying their luck at a hottie only to be accused of some shit

soon we wont be able to even look or talk to women & it will take a 3 judge system to have sex
    +1 30 Second rapist - WA man acquitted of rape

Quote Originally Posted by Loud View Post
    Folks, stop labelling everyone with a gender and the associated stereotypes.

Which is exactly what they're doing at University. A brilliant move.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/wa/...-ng-b88868648z

Quote Originally Posted by BOFH View Post
    I like to let these threads run for a couple of days before I check in again, just to let the InCel Trolls spew their shite!

Fact is guys, I have 4 close female friends who have been violently raped in public, some in the middle of the day, lots of witnesses but no convictions. Cops couldn't give a shit as it's too hard to investigate, let's go get those guys with missing helmet stickers!

I call bullshit on this, as much as I am amazed by the incompetence and lack of action of the Police in many things and dismiss the revenue raining they engage in on many occasions I find it hard to believe that 4 people got raped, there was evidence including witnesses and the Police just sat back and ate donuts and didn't investigate I'm extremely sorry to hear of ANYONE getting raped or attacked BUT maybe it was that the so called witnesses weren't credible or that the evidence the cops found didn't corroborate their version of events?

90% of the females I know have been followed, stared at, harassed, groped, cat called, date raped, raped by strangers or intimate partners.

Maybe it just says something about the circles of people you associate with then if this is happening so often, might be time to move out of Mandurah/Rockingham

Every single one of the offenders has been a man! I guarantee that at least one of your mates has raped or assaulted someone!

Not my friends as I don't associate with people that would act like that no matter whether it was a man or woman Or are you classifying 2 people having an argument on the sports field or in a pub as "assaulting someone"? If so then yes, I have one mate that got into a fight in a pub over a pool game because the guy he beat didn't like losing and a female friend that got into a "catfight" with another chick many years ago because she started dating the other chicks ex

Or maybe I should include the case of "domestic violence" many years ago when my missus jumped on my back and punched me in the neck because I walked away from her rather than get into an argument? I just shrugged her off and left the house but I guess it was all my fault for not going along with her POV

We are a big group of men here! We are for the most part compassionate and empathetic people. All I was saying in the OP was to call out the makes in your life for their shitty behaviour. If we as men make rape culture unacceptable then there will be fewer rapes.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny D View Post
    so what do they have for toilets? or are they just unisex and anyone can go in either one?

can somone be offended if called a "he" while pissing with his cock out?
    Looks like we can start going for a piss or a shit anywhere we like at Uni's as it's gender neutral now is that right? Or does it mean we all have to sit down to piss now?

At my workplace all the toilets used to be for use by anyone but during some recent expansion works extra "women's toilets" were installed in various areas because some women blamed the men for not keeping them clean
    Maybe I should complain about the ones where I've found floating tampons or menstrual blood on the seat and try and get some male only ones
    Oops sorry should that be "personstrual blood"?

Murdoch Universityís non-discriminatory language guidelines warn some compliments to women could be seen as put-downs.
    So what do they want? Treat everyone like a cunt from the get go, never give a compliment to anyone as it could be misconstrued? At least if you treat everyone like a cunt from the start they can't say you're biased one way or another

Thank fuck my son has no interest in joining the mindless zombies that make up the majority of uni students
    #1 Gold Ticket Holder for the Barfridge Fan Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    Noted. We'll check back on that one in three years
    Quote Originally Posted by filbert View Post
    i'll pretend you didn't know she was 13

98 BADASS TITANIUM BLACKBIRD - Past bikes 1982 XS250 Yamaha & 1983 CB750F with 900 motor
    Ozblackbird.net Administrator

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Toilets at UWA are not going to be re-labelled. You use the toilet of your affirmed gender, which can also be indeterminate.

Motorbike
    Liked
    5260 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AZAZL View Post
    Toilets at UWA are not going to be re-labelled. You use the toilet of your affirmed gender, which can also be indeterminate.
    So I can use the womenís toilets just because Iím feeling a bit feminine that day?

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rich... View Post
    So I can use the womenís toilets just because Iím feeling a bit feminine that day?
    Well, I don't see why not. I did.

Motorbike
    (TY-250- RD350LC- Gsx 750 esd) Current -Gsx 250 SSM GSX 1100 EFE
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I don't see why not. I did.
    Are they cleaner than the gents...?
    " Imagination is the seed of life..."

Motorbike
    MT09
    Liked
    317 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you leave the seat up or down?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GsxInShed View Post

I find that term offensive.
    Smoke me a kipper...I'll be home in time for breakfast

Motorbike
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh soz mate yeh roight no gents here

umm wot exactly are we now we've had the language reasignment...?

Any word on Rolf Harris and Bill Cosby ,Weinerstain and Woody...?

- - - Updated - - -

I would have asked "Sooo...you like your yoghurt warm or your jizz cold?"

But then I was called a racist by an aboriginal lady at the Kununura sports club once upon a time.

Insensitive bugger I am.
    Did she drink your beer...?

Motorbike
    2018 MT10 2012 FZ8n
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jesus have you ever seen a womans public toilet? the horror!

Motorbike
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WPT

I get stuck at all the mirrors..... (Pulp Fiction...)

Liked
    2943 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Para045 View Post
    Or maybe I'll just continue to ignore the bleating of journalists and others trying to make everyone feel guilty for the actions of a "very" small minority of individuals that do the wrong thing and continue to educate my child on the correct/even handed way to treat everyone irrespective of their gender/race/imaginary friend etc
    The point, you have missed it. Maybe you should do some Uni courses and get up to speed?

Working in the corrections industry I see the scum of the earth on a daily basis and continually am amazed at what some people of both sexes do to others
    It's a good thing I'm not one of those people that is easily offended by dealing with the detritus of society and can do my job on an even handed basis no matter what someone has done or what sex they are An interesting statistic I read a while back that may be of interest, given equal types of crimes/evidence etc women are more likely to be acquitted or have their sentence reduced compared to a male In sex related crimes it's even higher
    So men are the victims? See your take on statistics as well .

Interesting video where they have obviously cherry picked the people in the video and edited it to prove their point, but hey keep the rose coloured glasses on and believe everything you see on Youpube I'm sure it'll work out
    Are you really an obtuse person in real life or just on here? Again the point is relevant but lost on you?

Did she drink your beer...?
    No, she introduced me to "her husband" and I asked if he has a name or do we call him "her husband". Copped a tirade of abuse and two people held her back from, I assume, assaulting me. Her husband sat there giggling the whole time. I was relating the story the next day to some old school buddies who were sitting having a few warm beers under the tree near the IGA who thought it was fucking hilarious.
    They hung a sign up in our town "If you live it up, you won't live it down"-Tom Waits

Motorbike
    Aprilia SXV550, KTM250EXC-F & Kawasaki Balius
    Liked
    3434 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich... View Post
    If you don't want to get in touch with your own feminine side then you can get in touch with someone else's.
    One owner. Only driven gently on Sundays. Sold to best offer. First to see will buy. Reward offered for safe return. Coming soon to a cinema near you. Available for a limited time only.

My waterbed broke this morning. Oh, I don't have a waterbed. Bugger.

Motorbike
    2018 MT10 2012 FZ8n
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Phildo View Post
    If you don't want to get in touch with your own feminine side then you can get in touch with someone else's.
    and if you're feeling rapey

I went to the muslim toilets at AWA once - I felt completely safe

Motorbike
    Liked
    304 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ ...and washed your hands 3 times...I hope.. ^^^

Motorbike
    2018 MT10 2012 FZ8n
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^^ ...and washed your hands 3 times...I hope.. ^^^
    only my left, the right is always pristine

Liked
    46 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Non gender specific language is not hard. For the dinosaurs amongst us, it is a little thought exercise that stops brain calcification.
    And yet the media still use manhunt and manslaughter.

So only positive words which contain "man" are to be banned?

Motorbike
    2018 MT10 2012 FZ8n
    Liked
    0 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by datsikk View Post

of course!

Motorbike
    Twins
    Liked
    491 times
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know as well as I do that they are always dirtier and the dunny roll never makes it into the dunny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by datsikk View Post

Huzzah! Thou shalle speake ine newiithe englishe!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dwillia View Post
    only my left, the right is always pristine
    Being a lefty, never shake hands with me.